Black cat can be lucky too

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia gave him a coy smile "I'm more about personality than looks" she told him with a wink before putting a now cool brownie in front of him "try it and see what you think"

Black looked at her, no, he stared. Was she hitting on him? Or was he confusing this with just friendly talk?
He snapped out of it and looked at the brownie, he took a bite and nodded ''Ooh my, this is amazing. You're amazing, where did you learn how to make this?''

Sophia grinned "my nan was the one that gave me all her recipes. She's the one that taught me how to sew too" she answered with a laugh "I'm glad you like them. Let me know what you start getting hungry and I'll order the take out"

Black looked at her, could someone get more perfect?
She was so close, yet so far.
He nodded and walked to the edge of the counter "Can I get another brownie?"

Sophia nodded with a smile "sure. Just don't have too many or you might get sick" she warned with a giggle as she began to clean away the pots

Black took a piece in his mouth and started eating.
He nodded slowly as he listened to her warning.
He slowly sat down ''So tell me more about yourself.. I wanna know everything about you.''

Sophia shrugged "not really much else to say. I mean, I used to do ballet, I can play the violin, the guitar and sing a little but that's about it" she replied modestly "what are you?"

Black chuckled ''I used to sing.. but obviously, I haven't in a while.''
His tail wagged ''You are so modest.. why?''

Sophia shrugged slightly "I don't know. I just don't like boating and sounding arrogant. I mean, there's always room for improvement"

Black nodded ''I understand, dear.''
He chuckled ''But you don't seem to know how amazing you are.''

Sophia blushed and shrugged "I'm not the great. I'm just a normal girl" she answered

Black shook his head ''If you weren't that great, I wouldn't fall so hard every time you smile.''

Sophia blushed even brighter "you're just saying that" she muttered shyly

He looked at her ''No I'm not..''
Black sighed ''I can't deny that every time you look at me, I feel something..''

Sophia's heart pounded in her chest "y..you do?" she asked in surprise

Black nodded ''Yeah, I do..''
He looked down ''I don't even know if I'm being stupid for saying it out loud..''
His eyes shifted back to her ''Remember when I said that it made me felt fuzzy?''

Sophia listened and then nodded slowly "y..yeah" she answered softly, why was her heart going so insane? What was this arm feeling spreading through her the more he talked?

Sophia leaned down and picked him up, kissing the top of his head "well the feeling, whatever it is, is mutual" she muttered before putting him back down

Status
Not open for further replies.