Black cat can be lucky too

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia smiled softly "how about this? I'll look up that sort of thing to cook for you while you get used to being in the modern world and then we can move you on to recent food."

Black chuckled ''I wouldn't want you to go through any trouble.''
He appreciated everything she was willing to do to help him.
If only they could find a way to change him back completely, that would make everything so much better.

Sophia shook her head "I want to know you better and if those were what you liked to eat most then I want to try them" she replied with a shrug "I like cooking new things anyway"

Black looked at her ''You.. you want to get to know me even more?''
He bowed down gratefully ''I am grateful, I really am.''

Sophia leaned down and pressed a kiss against Darren's head before starting on the bed then putting the dough in front of the cat "kneed that for me"

Black looked at her ''Are you sure?''
He placed his paws on the dough and started kneeding ''I'm sorry if you find hair in the dough..''

Sophia laughed "you wanted to help and I'm always rubbish at this part" she told him as she began to start on the brownies"

Black chuckled ''We're such a good team.'' he said happily.
He kept kneeding, and he focused. It had been ages since he prepared anything.''
Black looked at Sophia for a moment, than shifted his attention back to the dough.

Sophia happily moved around the kitchen, making the treats before putting them in to the oven to cook "how about we have take out tonight then start on your stuff tomorrow?" she suggested

Sophia smiled "we pay someone to make us food and bring it to us but it's normally food that's like chinese or idian or italian"

Reactions: Njen
Black chuckled ''That's a thing? That is so cool!''
He stood up ''I think the dough is finished, what's that smell? I smell something really nice.''
His curiosity was getting the better of him as he looked around the room, trying to find what he smelled.

Sophia laughed and nodded "what do you want to try? Chines, Indian or Italian?" she asked as she opened the oven and grinned as she pulled out the brownies "they're done!"

Black looked at the brownies and licked his lips.
He nodded ''Uhm, chinese sounds nice, but so do the others.. What is your favourite?''

Sophia thought for a moment "chinse" she replied and took the brownie from the pan and cut it up "now we just need to wait for it to cool down"

Black chuckled ''Than chinese it is.''
He stretched and looked around ''How are you feeling?''

Sophia laughed softly then glanced at the cat "I'm good, it's nice to have someone to talk to. What about you? How you doing?"

Black nodded ''I'm good, I just can't stop thinking about possible ways to change back to my former self.''
He chuckled ''Do you think that I will ever change back?''

The girl nodded without a moments hesitation "yes. I'm sure you'll get back to your old self. I mean, who wouldn't fall for you? You're sweet, funny, thoughtful" she rambled then giggled before blushing "sorry, just ignore me"

Black looked at her ''I am also in a cat's body, and the only person that knows and believes, is you.''
He chuckled ''So if you can magically feel attracted to me, than yes, maybe I have a shot.''

Status
Not open for further replies.