Black cat can be lucky too

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia giggled but shook her head "I'm not really one for liking to flirt" she answered when gave a happy smile as the film started "yay!"

Black nodded ''Ah okay.. well IF you ever want to talk to a guy, but you don't know how to, or you just can't find anything to say, the offer is there.''
He looked at the screen ''Oh, it's starting!''
Black sat down, and laid his head onto his paws ''I'll hug you when you cry.''

Sophia nodded then smiled softly as she watched the film, sighing dreamily when Jack appeared on screen for the first time "oh he's so cute"

Black looked at her, than at the screen.
He sighed quietly, was that how a girl would look at you if she was in love with you?
His ears perked down as he watched the movie quietly.

Sophia silently watched the movie with a soft smile, she loved the movie and everything about it especially the end song

As the end approached, Black felt this overwhelming sadness.
He also was confused to why he wouldn't get on the float with her.
He sighed ''Why doesn't he get on it? They can keep eachother warm.. True love is supposed to conquer.''

Sophia shrugged "he didn't want to risk her being in the water and making it worse for her" she explained "sometimes true love is sacrificing yourself for the others safety and happiness"

Black shook his head ''There was enough space on the board..''
He looked at her to see if she was crying, and felt slightly happy she wasn't.
Not that it mattered if she did, he would've been there to make it better.

Sophia couldn't stop the tears that started as Rose let go of Jack's hand and slowly let him go in to the water. It was such an emotional moment when she was found again and placed on the life boat

When Black heard a sniffle, he looked up.
He saw the tears and got up, he got onto her lap, leaned against her shoulder and licked her cheek.
Black than proceeded to rub his head against her cheek as he whispered ''Hey.. It's okay.. They will be together in the afterlife.''

Sophia smiled down at him then nodded at the screen when it came to the part where they saw each other right before the end "sorry, I always get a little teary at that"

Black shook his head ''Don't worry, I'm here to make you smile again.''
He sat beside her and leaned his head against her arm ''Even with this tiny body.''

Sophia leaned down and kissed him on the head again with a smile "you're sweet" she said softly before slowly standing up "ok then! Brownies?"

Black chuckled ''Yes, brownies.''
He kept looking at her ''I'm not half as sweet as you are.''
He got up and jumped of the couch ''What do you need me to do?''

Sophia giggled and smiled as she patted the spot by the sink " wash your paws, all of them. I'm gonna need help baking the bread" she answered with a giggle

He jumped up and looked at her ''Uhm.. Can you help me with this device?''

Sophia turned on the tap and put the soap where Darren could reach it "what do you want for dinner tonight?"

Black wrestled with the soap for a moment, but than finally washed his paws.
He chuckled ''Well, I have no idea, I mean.. I'm not quite sure what people eat nowadays.''
When he finished washing his paws he looked at her '''All done, ms. Where do you need me?''

Sophia smiled as she moved around the kitchen and hummed softly "what was your favorite thing to eat back in your time?"

Reactions: Njen
Black chuckled ''This will probably sound gross to you, but spinach dip in a pumpernickel bread bowl, chicken kievs, blackened fish, stuff like that..''
He looked at her ''I have no idea if people eat that kinda stuff now, but I am willing to try new things.''

Status
Not open for further replies.