Black and White (w/Lithël Aelfwine)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr io's wound was down the eye, inside the cheekbone, now shattered to pieces.
His face was now half collapsed, making it dificult to breath and obviously almost imposible to talk.
It didn't look good for him

Lorcan watched Mr. Io and cursed as he didn't get better. "I'm a freaking hero, not a doctor," he muttered. "I don't know how to help you." He looked at the face unsure of even how to get it back together. With a curse he went through the cabin searching for it. Eventually he found the emergency phone on the wall.

The phone rang and when it picked up the voice on the other side said, "Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?"

"I need a doctor," Shadow Racer said instead of answering. "Can you fly one here?" There was a pause on the other end. "Galaxy, I need a doctor."

"Are you hurt?" the other hero asked in a worried tone instead of his lecture one.

"No," Shadow Racer lied clenching his fist, "someone else." There was a sigh on the line and then agreement.

"I'll get a doctor I know can keep a secret," the flyer muttered and then hung up. He'd know where Shadow Racer was and how urgent it was if he was calling from the cabin. The Racer went back into the room with Mr. Io and attempted to do as much as he could. He cleaned the cheek wound in an effort to keep infection out of it.

It was only ten minutes later that Galaxy landed outside of the house with a small female doctor. She pushed the anti-hero to the side and began to check on Mr. Io. Her brown hair was tied up tightly as she took some tools out. "Out," she demanded of the two heroes. "You'll only get in my way."

Both Heroes went outside. Galaxy saw everything and opened hs eyes widely. Man, this is a massacre! Dafuck happened here? WHy all the fucking blood? Half between anger and disgust he asked. Who did this?

Shadow Racer brushed his hair back and looked over at Galaxy carefully. "That depends on where you want to place the blame," he said sardonically. "I guess technically we caused all the blood, but we were attacked. By. Snipers." The last bit was said in a slight growl. "Snipers with really advanced bullets."

The Doctor looked down at her patient and frowned. She began to work on the cheeks though she wished, she had brought something to make it less painful. If this was the hospital she would have put him to sleep. But nooo, stupid Super heroes had to drag her out into the middle of no where. "This is going to be painful," she informed the body and she got out her tools. "Let me know if you want anything."

Mr Io was half asleep and half unconsious, so no complaints were made at his end of the line. That'd hurt when he waked up, that's for sure.

What were you doing in theese parts? Who the hell would want you and that sack of meat you got a doctor for dead? Galaxy was getting frustrated, and started to walk away from the blood, to spots not so covered with the red-brown mud, but the metalic scent was still strong.
I don't get how you got in all this mess.

"Like I always do I suppose," Shadow Racer said simply following Galaxy. "I just look too closely at things." In other words he literally went looking for trouble. "A bad habit I know." Exhausted the Racer finally sat down on one of the couches and waited for the Doctor to be done.

She came out a few hours later looking ragged, but with a satisfied face. "He'll be alright," she said bluntly. "But he needs to stay put for a day or so to heal. And no freaking heroics for a few weeks." She glared at both the heroes in the room. "I don't want to have to come do this again." Lorcan frowned a little bit. There was no way they could stay in this cabin for another day. They'd have more people on their trail within hours.

He ignored the doctor and went into Mr. Io's room. He sat on a chair by the bed and looked at his strange ally. "You'd better be up soon," he muttered. "Or we're in big touble."

WHat are we doing with you both? Galaxy wasn't going to understand, he knew that, so he simply didn't ask. He was going to take his place now that he was part of the problem, because it looked like thara was no way out. He had already seen everything.

When he came in Mister Io had half the head bandaged and looked as if he was turning into paper. He looked white and more fragile than ever, like if he was going to shatter.

Shadow Racer put his head in his hands. This was not one of his strong points. He was not a planner, he was good at gathering information, but he never really knew what to do with it. A small rumble shook the cabin and the anti-hero knew they'd run out of time. He cautiously touched Mr. Io, half worried he'd cause the man to break. But he eventually manovered the man onto his shoulder and walked out of the room.

"You need to get the doctor out of here," Lorcan told Galaxy wearily. "They'll likely follow me when I start running, but I can't go fast with him like this."

What are you running from? Galaxy asked, paying the doctor with his money. For god's sake, you're going to kill him, put him back. Said Galaxy with a pitiful face.

I can go on my own, thanks. Said the doctor looking for something in her backpack, that ended up being a folding bike. Seeing the place, she didn't want anything to do with those freaks. Won't say anything, won't let any trace, as usual.

You better tell me everything.

"The snipers were from the government I'm pretty sure," Lorcan said as he moved Mr. Io carefully to keep him from falling. The ground rumbled again and the house shook. "But when they didn't check in I have no doubt there was the realization that we killed them." The Racer looked around the cabin and tried to ignore the sad feeling that he'd have to leave this place he and his brother had built.

"If the government is really working with the labs, then they'd know they couldn't catch me with any of the regular agents. Snipers aren't difficult to get around after all even with advanced weaponry," the anti-hero stiffened as the rumbling stopped. "So they'd send them. The failed experiments." A voice suddenly called from outside the house.

"We know you're in there big brother," said an effected voice there was a sharp laugh. "Come out and play with us!"

What was that? Galaxy was in the middle of a cnspiration he knew nothing about and now also ghosts or mutants or whatever someone (he didn't understand clearly who) has launched to chase them.
Ok, let's go to some other place. Galaxy took the speedster and prepared to fly away, maybe at the top of a mountain.

Lorcan had a small scowl on his face after the voice had floated into the house. He grabbed onto Galaxy's hands with his own. His other arm tightened on Mr. Io. "That would be one of the failed experiments," he said honestly. "Be careful one of them throws fireballs."

OK, on the road to NopeLand answered Galaxy hearing there was one that threw fireballs. Galawy rised and tried to fly low between trees so they would be less obvious, but sadly, instead of the civilian clothes the other had, he had a white and blue suit so he was a white target in a green background.

AS fast as he could, they advanced through the woods, their speed reduced by the weight and the need of be extra careful with a guy so messed up as Mr Io right now.

Lorcan gritted his teeth as his own injuries were pulled and reopened as he held tight to both Galaxy and Mr. Io. He glanced behind them and saw the failed experiments. The one who had spoken was thin with silver hair that came down to his chin. He had swords coming out from his wrists and he was pointing towards Galaxy. All three of the experiments looked similar to Shadow Racer, but with different coloring. They would be considered brothers, they were clones after all.

The second one had quite a bit more muscle than the thin one and he was scowling. The third had firey red hair and was juggling fireballs. Ever few seconds fire would streak by them from this experiment.

Looks like we got quite a problem with this guys. Can any of them fly? His tactics were not useful, so Galaxy started to take high and went faster always trying to not strain the poor guy hanging there unconcious

"They didn't when I last saw them," Lorcan grunted out above the sound of the wind. "They aren't very fast, so we should be out of their firing range in a bit."

After an hour of pain and flight, they reached out a mountain, and there, a little sky center that you could see was abandoned now that it was a warmer season. Galaxy descended and scouted around. The place looked safe, so he went to a little eolic station just outside the place and deactivated it's conection so he could bar the door without activating any alarms.

Galaxy opened the place and conected the light again. OK, we'll be better off here. I'll get something to eat and you'll tell me everything with details.

Lorcan placed Mr. Io on a couch that was in a corner of the center. He glanced around and was relieved to see that the place was stocked with some food and water. It wouldn't last long, but hopefully it would be long enough for the villain to start to feel better.

Shadow Racer sat on the ground with a grunt and started to explain to Galaxy exactly what had been going on recently. He left out only the small detail of Mr. Io becoming a completely different person for a little while. "It's likely that after the snipers failed," the racer continued once he'd caught the other hero up on the events. "That the government informed the lab I was still alive. I know at least one person who wasn't killed that would want me back alive." His face had a deep scowl in it as he thought of the head scientist. "That would explain why he sent the failed experiments out at least."

This guy, the scientist that was in your house... he can trace us if we use our powers. What if we leave the country? the goberment can't do anything in another country, and then we have only the lab to deal with. Asked Galaxy, now chilling out with a beer in his hand and his feet in front of the fire.

Also, there are some questions about the powers of the girl i'd like to ask Mr Io now

"We could leave the city and the government wouldn't technically be able to touch us," Shadow Racer agreed. "Since the super hero program has only been initiated here the rest of the world still marks any heroes or villains as illegal." The racer tilted his head and nodded.

"Hopefully he'll wake up soon," he agreed with a sigh. "And the lab… I'm not sure how far their hand reaches. I thought I'd gotten rid of them all those years ago…" It was more than frustrating. Lorcan was only barely holding his temper in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.