Black and White (w/Lithël Aelfwine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes," Galaxy said simply. "Everyone has innocence in them. It's a waste of a life to kill." Shadow Racer rolled his eyes a little bit, but didn't try to enter the argument. He tried not to kill himself, but that didn't mean he wouldn't. Sometimes there was no choice. The people inside the heroes department, as opposed to the anti-heroes tended to be far more idealistic.

"This is a discussion for another time," the Racer finally said. "We need to come up with a plan to get inside."

"You mean Mr. Io, his contact, and I have to," Galaxy said a little sardonically a frown on his face. The speedster shrugged.

"I'd rather just wing it," he agreed. "Plans never last anyway."

She'll kill me if we happen to appear and i'm in this state. Let's take a couple of days, and think how to disguise inside the city to see her. He wrote feeling the world over his damaged body.
he started to feel bad again, little peaks of pain leaking inside his very face breaking his will to stay awake.

Shadow Racer frowned at the idea of disguising. He wasn't one to completely throw away his identity. It was all he really had. Even his costume was hinged on that. Shadow Racer was the same person in personality and thought as Lorcan. Some heroes tended to change that part of themselves in order to hide even further, but the speedster had never been able to do that.

I own myself, and I will keep myself, he'd told the scientists, through tears and anger. "I wish we could just walk up to her," he growled out at Mr. Io and Galaxy.

Galaxy had stepped up to the villain with a frown. "If we are to wait a few days you must sleep," he insisted.

The villian nodded only with an eye in the world of the awaken, and passed away.
now, now, we'll se how to go into the city to go undetected, ok? Galaxy said to a weeping Lorcan, patting his shoulder. He sat him on a chair and let him go through and take everything out of his chest

Lorcan glared at Galaxy. "I am not that emotional," he said touching his cheek. He hadn't realized that the flashback had caused a few tears to escape from him. "I simply dislike disguises," the word was said with more hatred then it would usually tell.

It's necesary so no more tears. Galaxy said with a broad smile. Now, what we can use here? he asked more to himself than to you, and started looking for some things to use as a disguise in the city.
In the outside of the mountain it started to snow lightly and the wind started to blow. It was getting cold and maybe in a couple of days this place would be occupied, so it was possible that maybe they should not come back there.

Lorcan looked out the window and noticed the snow. "We need to leave soon," he told Galaxy. "Or we'll be stuck up here for the rest of the winter. It looks like it's coming down light enough at least." He began searching through the house as well. He gathered some food, and a few flares that had been stored in a box for emergencies.

Galaxy nodded and brought some skiing gear, motorcycle-like helmets and some things he saw useful: towels, knives, forks, rope...
I think that unless we turn into the "mega skiers" we'll have to improvise

"If I could use my powers I'd just be able to run to town and get some things," Shadow Racer said dryly. "As it is, it looks like we'll have to stop at a convenience store at the bottom of the mountain. The rope will be helpful." He placed that in the 'helpful' pile. He searched though the drawers and brought out a key. "Now this will help. Looks like it goes to the lift. We can ride it down the mountain."

Ok, but i doubt it would be filled with clothes. After that, what will we do once in the town? See Mister Io's contact? Asked the superheroe, who was thinking what about the vilian. He had said there was somethng good on him, but he didn't know how much it was.
Why do you trust him anyway??

Shadow Racer shrugged. "I don't," he answered looking at Mr. Io. "I've double checked everything he's told me. And he hasn't been wrong yet." A fierce look came to Lorcan's eyes. The russet color flashing bright red for a brief moment. "And he knows the lab. I'm willing to do anything to take them down." His voice turned into a growl. "I'll watch them burn to the ground."

He knew that Galaxy wouldn't like that answer. The man was straight as an arrow when it came to that. He wouldn't agree to revenge. It was surprising that the two of them got a long at all.

You know i won't be a part of it. If you plan to do that, i'll stop you. he said determined, with a concerned look. I'm only helping you to save the girl. Do you even know how she is? How do you even know about her?
Clearly, he didn't belive the villian either.

Instead of tensing up Lorcan relaxed at the determined statement. There was something reassuring about Galaxy's constant morality. It was a stabilizing influence on the speedster. It wasn't likely that he'd follow the advice, but knowing that someone cared enough about him and others to give it… well it was hopeful. "I hacked into the lab," Shadow Racer told the hero. "There was confirmation that there was a mutate being used for experiments."

He shrugged a bit at the other questions. "How she I don't know. It looks like she's there voluntarily, but she might have been fed inaccurate information."

Hmn.... he gave you a concerned look and scanned all the place with his look. WOuldn't you think there might be some of the lab's operatives that wanted out? We might try to locate such a person and help her against the lab so we can use the intel...

Shadow Racer shrugged, unconvinced. "Sure if we could find someone like that," eh agreed a heavy sigh coming from him. "But what is the likelihood of that? I know you want to see the good in everyone, but these people." A look of disgust appeared on the speedster face. "These people have dedicated their lives to human experimentation. I don't see them being all that concerned about leaving."

We should look and see... Maybe Vortex? The psychic guy? Asked the heroe with little concern of the speedster's words.
Galaxy put everything away and reached out for a matress and fell down. In any case, tomorrow it's important. We should try to come up with some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.