Black and White (w/Lithël Aelfwine)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUt if we don't use our powers... Or do what, then? Galaxy had no idea how to proceed. Around that moment Mr Io moved an arm in his sleep, like if he was about to wake up, or moving in dreams.
i don't think we can do much. But we can't face them right away either.

"I'm not a planner," Lorcan said dryly. "I'd prefer simply going straight to the source and burning their headquarters to the ground. But like you said that isn't exactly an option right now." His eyes were on Mr. Io's arm, but it had stopped moving.

"I wonder if that girl can really sense all powers," the anti-hero said thoughtfully. "There has to be some sort of blind spot somewhere. But I don't think we'll know unless we can get ahold of the experiments done on her."

Well, that's and objective at least. We need a rat to bring us the intel on the girl. How did you first knew it was a girl and not a machine? Asked Galaxy while pondering who to call that could give you and edge or even get that info for you.

"Mr. Io informed me," Shadow Racer answered honestly. He gave a slight wry smile. "But I double checked that information on the network at the department." It would have been far too out of character for him to simply trust the word of anyone, let alone a villain. "I wasn't able to access much of it. I'm not a tech kind of person." His nose scrunched up a little. In fact, except for learning how tech worked he tended to avoid it.

The fucker has info. Sentenced galaxy asking himself if the villian had a way to get them there.
So, if we someway block the girl then we could act without being discovered?

"I think the problem is getting to her," Shadow Racer said in a tired voice. "It took a huge fire to get out of the lab last time, I don't want to think of what it'd take to get into it." He tilted his head; his hair falling into his face. "Though I suppose if she isn't actually in the lab it'll be easier."

I don't think there's another place they would stock something so valuable to her other than the main lab. Said a distrustful Galaxy that ended the beer he had and dumped the can.
But it's your expertise. So,where, then?

"Then the main lab must be it," Shadow Racer agreed with a grunt. "The only other place I can think of is the data center in the mountains." He glanced over at Galaxy and then looked back at Mr. Io. "I've never known them to keep humans there, but then… I doubt they consider any of us humans."

Let's try it tomorrow, then, or in a couple of days when this one is better. We can try to go, kick some ass, and if there's the girl, we take her with us. Galaxy was chilling down but then the little guy in the sofa started to move and grumble. Auuuuuuu mmmmmmm He couldn't open the mouth and breathing hurted, but he was awaking slowly.

"I always wanted to blow up another lab," Shadow Racer said dryly, but his smirk fell as he heard the slight sound from Mr. Io on the couch. He was suddenly at this ally's side leaning over him. "I wouldn't try to move," he told the other bluntly. "You've been hurt pretty badly, and we had to move you."

UUU! Tried to say the villian. All his face was inflamed and hurted, but it didn't look so bad. Maybe thanks to the doctor. Mr Io's eyes were only slightly opened, but he could see galaxy and his suit.
Mr Io signaled the other hero with his hand and spected Racer to understand.
How does he look?

"Don't talk seriously," Shadow Racer said moving a little bit to the side so that Galaxy could come up by him. "I had to call in reinforcements. Galaxy knows part of my backstory, so he won't turn us in." The racer glanced at the other hero. His eyes were a little bit narrowed.

"At least he won't if he knows what's good for him." Lorcan crossed his arms and tilted his head a bit before answering the question. "You still look like shit," he told Mr. Io. His eyes softened a little bit. "But a bit better then before."

Mr Io opened the only eye he was able and made mimics to write. Galaxy brought him pen and paper. I'm the prettiest shit you'll smell. I fell like shit and i can't see... but i can do things. He wrote.
Galaxy was obviously not really convinced with that. Where are we?

"Some small outpost up in the mountains," Lorcan informed him. The racer had sunk down next to the couch so that he was sitting on the floor. "We had some… visitors while you were out. I doubt the cabin is still in one piece." No, not with the experiments being so upset that he'd escaped. "Can you eat?" he asked Mr. Io.

I don't feel my face or anything up the collarbone. Did i lost my face? Mr io was now feeling humorous due to the drugs he have been injected. He wasn't eager at all to see how he ended or to feel the painkillers or paralizers kick out.

What will we do now?

No, i don't feel anything up the collarbone. Did i lost my head?
Mr io now was feeling funny, for it was like being suspended in some liquid, feeling some pain you can't tell from where it comes, and wickness.
He knew he'd suffer once the drugs faded, So he wasn't thrilled to feel it happen.
What now?

"I hope that's the painkillers, and not you losing the ability to feel anything," Lorcan said dryly not too worried about it. He leaned his head against the bed with a noise of frustration. "We were going to make plans to break that girl out of the lab," he said wearily. "But I'm fucking terrible at making plans. I'm better at just coming up with something on the spot."

That's being good in getting killed. I had some intel on the girl from an old friend, we should go see her. he wrote with his only able eye looking alternativelly at the superhero and the antihero.
I want him to come. How much does he want to get involved? There were many heroes that didn't want to stay with a man like him, much less help him. If he was't ready to stick with them to the end, it was better for him to stay out completelly.

"I'd rather he stayed out of it," the Racer grunted, but one look at Galaxy indicated that the hero didn't like that idea. "If he wasn't recognized too much he could stay as a spy in the HQ." The stubborn anti-hero insisted. "But if he has to come, I suppose he should know everything." Shadow Racer finally agreed. "He's a stubborn ass."

"Takes one to know one," Galaxy retorted back. "I am in this as long as I can protect the innocent people of this city."

jaj auuuu.... Mr Io almost laughed with a painful sound of drowning when he heard the guy said he protected the "Inocent" of the city. Would you protect me, then, Galaxy? Or any of the villians that were killed by that guy... what was his name? He was still a little dizzy. Doesn't matter The point is we are going to be guilty if we go inside of that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.