Bite-Hooker 'Ell

Kirin shivered at the words, her blood starting to pump loudly in her ears. "By the lady Arielle and the lord Jeremiah, I will gladly accept you as-as my everlasting mate Alarie," Kirin whispered in return, trembling at the sudden surge of energy that bolted through her every place that Alarie was touching.

Alarie bit down on Kirin's earlobe, one of her kitten fangs breaking off and forming the bone circle in her ear. Scenting the blood that burst into the air, Alarie lapped at it delicately. Kirin, you need to bite with one of your canines and complete the circle.

Kirin gave a small cry at the pain of having her ear pierced so suddenly. She had never seen that when her parents had remade their vows. Giving a soft whimper she leaned forward and bit down on the ear accessible to her. She whimpered again as she felt her tooth dislodge and a new one force its way out. She gasped for breath before the connection formed and she was thrown through something she could hardly understand or care to try to explain.

Alarie gasped as the circle was completed and what felt akin to electricity tingled under her skin and in her blood. Logically, she knew that this was the epitome of what it meant to be a vampire, having a mateship, and it was a far better feeling than even what feeding gave her, but mentally and emotionally, she was being changed so that her scent mirrored Kirin's and their mateship mental bond was there.

Gasping for breath, Alarie cradled Kirin as the smaller woman trembled and seized with the euphoria. She herself was still worn from the aftershocks and it was an effort to move them under the comforter. "You are so beautiful like this," she whispered. "Love you."

Kirin's half-human body was trying desperately to revolt while her vampire--dhampire side was reveling in the mixture of their scents and their energies. She made soft mewling sounds as she was moved, clutching tightly against Alarie in hopes that the thing between them would spark something else. Each inch of her that touched the vampire was alarmingly awake as the comforter rested back down on them. "A-Alarie, you, I-I love you," she found herself saying before her bottom lip was bitten and she looked shyly away.

"I love you so much Kirin." Alarie nuzzled the newly-formed earring. "And I think that it's incredibly sexy when I see you moaning and mewling like you were. Hmm." She pressed a contented kiss to her ear and pressed a hand over Kirin's heart, feeling it beat steadily.

Kirin shivered and blushed a bit at the comment about her noises before she curled up against the woman. "Sexy doesn't match me. Pale, lack-luster maybe." She looked down at the hand and slowly reached up to take it in her grasp, bringing it up to kiss tenderly. "You are just being silly."

Alarie looked at Kirin in shock and then shook her head. She now had a goal; for Kirin to see herself as sexy. "Maybe so." she murmured. "Now, though, is time for all good little vampires and dhampirs to go to sleep. We are moving this evening."

Kirin blinked up at the woman for a few seconds before blushing and nodding. "Sorry to have kept you up. I didn't meant to do that. I just couldn't sleep--" She yawned. "yet." Her eyes fluttered a little and then stretched and curled back. "'Ello sleeep," she purred softly.

Alarie snuffled Kirin's hair before curving around the smaller frame, protecting her as she slept through the day with the majority of the other vampires in the house.

Charles awoke early that evening--just before dusk. Stretching he blinked as he felt arms around his waist. And then the bond flicked its little tongue out at him. A shudder ran through his system as he turned over and saw his mat. His mate. Groaning in desire he leaned forward and began to slowly lap at Daniel's neck, hoping to awake the man.

Daniel stirred, the bond tickling in the back of his mind, and a warm tongue lapping at his throat. Raising his hand to rub his face, Daniel realized that it was currently being pinned under something. His mind finally remembered what he and Charles had done last night and he rolled and pinned Charles to the bed. "Good morning Charles." His voice was a low rumble this soon after being woken up and he leaned forward to delicately scent under Charles' chin

Charles was not used to being the one on bottom from all the relationships he had been in thus far, but for once he honestly couldn't have cared less if he was on top, bottom or sideways as long as it was Daniel near him. "Mm, mornin' Daniel," he purred softly. "Tis a bit early. Thought we might have a bit of fun before we get everyone up and ready to move."

Daniel risked a peek at the blackout curtains. There was still a faint smattering of color right at the bottom of the curtains, telling him that there was still sunlight. "You my love, are a real demon." He growled playfully at Charles and nipped at his chin, up his jawline and nibbled at the newly pierced ear. "Waking me up hours before it was time to leave. You know it will take maybe an hour, hour and a half at the most."

Charles' body rumbled softly in delight at being called his love. "Aye, Aye I am, but you can't say ye aren't pleased. I can feel yer excitement through our bond," he whispered softly before he craned his around to lightly tug at Daniel's own ear-ring. "Come on. It's our first day as a true mated pair. We should have a bit of fun before everyone else awakens and has questions for us. Imagine the annoyances they'll provide when they see our mate-rings?"

Daniel groaned in response. "You, sir," he panted into Charles' ear. "Are a bloody cheat!" His arms shook slightly with the effort it took for him to not to pounce and ravish his mate. Then again he was asking for it.

Charles could sense Daniel's desire and the control he was using. "Don't control it Daniel," he purred, giving the ring another soft tug. "I want you. And don't call me sir."

Daniel surrendered to the pull of his bonded and crushed their mouths together. It was something so wonderful that he couldn't even describe it. He felt Charles in his mind, a part that was always meant to be there, and he never knew that he was missing it. Nipping at his tongue, Daniel pushed his bleeding appendage into Charles' mouth, co-mingling his blood and their saliva together.

Of all the things for Daniel to have done, he was not expecting the bleeding tongue being pushed into his mouth. Charles entire body jerked with awareness as he closed his teeth around the tongue just enough to keep him from being able to pull it away. He gave it a few quick succession suck, the blood singing in his mouth and system. Opening his eyes he released Daniel's tongue and bit his own tongue so that Charles could return the favor as he stuck his own tongue out for Daniel to take.

Daniel lapped at it, shuddering at the frisson of energy that shot down his spine. Pulling the tongue into his mouth, Daniel sucked and slid his tongue alongside Charles before groaning at how they both tasted together. Pulling away from his mate Daniel was panting at the adrenalin coursing through his system. "Love you, cheeky bugger." His eyes sparkled as he looked at the vampire he had loved.