Best friends to lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Haha its fine :3 I have done it before)

Chi blushed and kissed him back softly "Good night Kyy..." She purred and closed her eyes, soon falling asleep.

As they slept Kyy had a dirty dream about her. Come morning he sleeps in since he doesn't have work til later.

During the night, she dreamt about becoming a famous robotic engineer and getting married to Kyy. She woke up before him and looked at Kyy, blushing dark and smiling softly.

Kyy starts grinding on her in his sleep, mumbling pervy things.

"U-uh what?!" She blushed darker and moved a way frrom him a little.

Kyy held on tight, giving her barely any room to escape. "Love.. you..."

She giggled and stroked his hair "Love you too Kyy" She wondered if he could hear her when he was asleep, as sometimes she can do that.

He smiles and snuggles up to hee. After a bit he finally wakes up, stretching and yawning. "Good morning."

She stroked his hair and smiled "Goodmorning!" She said cheerfully, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

He smiles and kisses her hand. "Any ideas for today?" He sits up.

She blushed softly and smiled "Hm, no, maybe e could go for an adventure..?" She looked up at him happily.

He smiles. "Sure, what kind of adventure?

She looked down and thought "Hmm just for a walk through the forest, I love to adventure" She smiled

He nods. "Okay. Let's go!" He takes her hand and walks with her.

"Heh okay!" She giggled and got up, taking his hand and beginning to walk.

Soon they arrived at the forest, walking off the trail. "Hmm, where to go..." He walks in a random direction with her so it would be more of an adventure.

She walked along with him, clinging his hand tighter. "Hmm" She followed him while looking around "This is beautiful. I have not seen this part of the rainforest before" She smiled up at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.