Bending School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What the hell are you people running here?" Candace asked, obviously not liking what she saw.
Blaze grabbed her hand, a way to tell her she would be fine and if anything went wrong he would be able to get them out of it.

Austin continued to walk down the hallway. It was silent, not a word from anyone of the other subjects. Austin stopped infront of an unmarked door. "i'll tell you this once. If you so much as make an aggressive move tword the headmistress i'll end you both." Austin knocked on the door. a feminine voice answered "enter" Austin opened the door letting the twins into a nicely funished buisness like office. The office chair was turned around facing a nicely landscaped view.

The chair turned around slowly revealing a blonde beauty. he long hair finally settled revealing her striking eyes. It was amazing one was blue and the other was green. "welcome Blaze, Candace. please have a seat." Austin showed them to their seats and brought them both a cup of tea. "now i bet you have hundreds of questions for me." the headmistress sat up and looked at her two guests. "please go ahead."

Blaze looked at Candace once Austin threatened not to make an aggressive move, his way of telling her not say anything, knowing she'll get mad easily.
They took their seats .
"What is this place and what are you doing with these students?" Blaze asked the headmistress, trying to keep his voice steady. His voice was a bit shaky from anger and the thought of what they were doing, but that was the only sign of him being upset.
Candace on the other hand, couldn't even bring herself to look at the headmistress and was clenching the arm of the chair.

Roaming around the mysterious barn building, Bobbie noticed a body being dragged by two shadowy figures in suits. He hid himself behind a wall and observed them carefully. The sight of the blood being left behind with each drag made his stomach turn and his eyes widen. He covered his mouth and nose to stop himself from getting nauseous. The stench was horrible. Screams filled the area and Bobbie could feel his heart beating in his temples.

Bobbie waited for the two men to leave before tracing their trail back to where they came from.

The headmistress looked disapointed. "really Blaze? that's it? your not gonna ask where your little friend Adam is? your not gonna ask me if every student at this school will become my little puppet?, fine whatever." the headmistress started to act like a spoiled child. "awwww Blaze why arn't you playing right." she went over to Austin and jumped into his arms then went limp. "Aaawww Austin, this isn't going like i thought it would. fine I'll answer your lame questions. Austin put me down on my desk please." Austin did what he was told and placed his boss down on her desk. "fine, where is this place. This is the other part of the Academy. you see when i see a student that does well and has a useful bending power i keep them to use them as my personal....lets say pet."

she grabbed a remote on her desk and it reveiled a hidden wall full of monitors. the monitors showed a different room which had a different bending user in it. "you see these kids are perfect for all kinds of chores." She zoomed in on a room where a little girl was wrapped in a dark black blanket. "this is Senna she can control shadows." she swooned over the monitor. "isn't she cute? you'll never guess she's my top assassin. she's killed over 50 people."

in the maze

the two suited men heard something from the deserted maze area. "there shouldn't be anyone here. do you think anyone escaped from their cell?" the other suit drew his weapon specialized for killing Benders. "come on we better sweep this area real quick i don't want the headmistress getting pissed off at us for not checking."

"This is bullshit! You can't keep all these people as pets! They're people too!" Candace snapped at the headmistress, letting her anger show, and even accidentally setting the chair she was seated in on fire. It was almost as though Candace couldn't even feel the heat of her own fire around her.
Blaze's eye twitched at headmistress' response and quickly turned his head towards his sister once hearing her outburst.

Austin suddenly appeared right next to Candace and pulled out his weapon aiming it at her temple. the chair suddenly burst into flames. "stop Austin honey." the headmistress stood up and stopped Austin. "you know we can't hurt them darlin'" the headmistress went over to Blaze. She got close to him and reached into his pockets. she pulled out the bracelets. "here give me your wrists. i know you don't want to. you think i might turn you into a mindless machine like Adam but i swear i won't. I just don't want Austin to blow your brains out. So please." The headmistress held her hand out for the twins hands.

Blaze's eyebrow slightly twitched as the headmistress reached into his pocket for the bracelets.
He rolled his eyes before giving her his hand.
Candace looked at the bracelets and was hesitant about putting them on. After a moment, she finally did stick her hand out.

The headmistress smiled and put the bracelets on the twins. "you see there is a reason i want you two to agree with me on this." The headmistress went ahead and turned to the monitors. "out of all these students or Subjects as they're called here. not one of them possess your power, your drive, your way of thinking in an intense life or death situation." the headmistress pulled up another screen that showed Blaze and Candace fighting Adam. "you see. here you could have easily killed Adam, you could have easily lost control but you didn't. i need that in my organization, i need someone to help me run a tighter ship, i need someone to help me mold better subjects."

The headmistress walked over to the twins. "of course you won't be treated like these subjects, i have special rooms for you both fitted with everything teens could want, you will be able to come and go as you please and practically run this academy." the headmistress whispered to Austin he left them. "and i'll also grant you one more thing, i know from my watching of you that you feel something for someone." she went over to Candace and started rubbing her shoulders. "Although i'm not 100% sure that's the point anymore." she zoomed in on Candace practically burning Adam.

Austin came back dragging Adam behind him. Adam was passed out his body was covered in bandaged. "as a bonus i'll let you both decide what to do with Adam. You see it's something like a rule here if your defeated in battle you die. but i'll give you guys the opportunity to make the call. Do we kill Adam or would you prefer that he be your personal." the headmistress looked at Austin. "attendant."

The twins looked at each other, as though fitting a twenty minute discussion in twenty seconds in their heads.
"Well we're obviously not going to kill him," Candace said, rolling her eyes.
Blaze looked to have still been thinking about something, causing his sister to look over at him with her eyebrow raised.
"You said so yourself... you keep these students for "personal chores". I want to know specifically what you people do here," Blaze practically demanded.
He wasn't planning on agreeing with anything without knowing everything that works.

The headmistress looked somewhat dissapointed at their decision. "fine, he lives." Austin takes Adam back to the infirmary. She makes her way back to her chair and takes a sip from her tea cup. "what? do i really need to spell it out for you Blazey?" She pushes some buttons on a remote and sits back in her chair throwing her feet up on the desk.

"you see i use the children to help with whatever i need done. you see i run a service that utalizes the children of the academy. they can rent them out for whatever they want." she presses a couple of buttons on her remote. "for pleasure." she cuts to a monitor of a girl who could mulitply herself, she walks up to a rich looking man and starts stripping as do her clones. "i can use them for assassination." she cuts to a monitor of Adam sending a crowd of important looking officials up in a tornado and cutting them into pieces. "i can use them for demolition." She cuts to the subject that was shot earlier he ran up to a building and slammed his head into it until it fell.

"it's just like i said i keep the students to do chores for me. now i think i have been more than patient. i need an answer Blaze and Candace. Will you help me make these children better? will you make them into perfect soldiers?"

"You really think--?" Candace was just about to answer when she was interrupted by Blaze.
"We'll help," he stated with a small smirk on his face. Candace noticed the smirk and kept quiet, knowing her brother had something in mind.
"I guess we're helping," Candace mumbled, not really looking at the headmistress, but taking a couple glances at Blaze.

The headmistress was happy she started jumping into the air as she expressed her joy. She ran over to Blaze and Candace and hugged both of them kissing them on the cheek. "Ok great now we can go along to phase two." She snapped her fingers as Austin came walking in with a bunch of folders and two card keys on lanyards. Austin dumped everything on Blaze. The headmistress smiled. "Sorry Blaze honey, usually I'd give that junk to your attendant but he's burnt alive right now. Don't worry though we have a healer on hand she's putting him back together as we speak. Any questions?"

"What is all this??" Blaze asked as a bunch of folders and a couple card keys were dumped into his lap.
The keys were an obvious answer to him. He looked through a bunch of the folders.
Candace looked at the headmistress with disgust as she jumped around, but then turned her attention to the folders and kercards.

The headmistress looked at Blaze. "Obviously it's the subject folders along with their power, kill count, special pera mites etc." A folder fell to the ground, it was Adam's. As it hit all of his info spilled out. His power was to control air, his kill count was 117 his skill levels were that of a seasoned military man. "I bet your wondering about him right?" The headmistress went over to Blaze, she bent over picking up Kei's file looking at his picture.

"To be honest he had this job before you two, it's just that he couldn't handle it any more." She bit her lip as she traced Adams face with her finger. "I must have erased his memory over a dose times and every time he comes back to that defiant brat who won't kill for me." She exhaled and tossed her folder to Candace "so I make him."

Austin stood by the door as he held it open the headmistress waved good by to the twins. Austin walked down the hall to a room marked with a blue and pink fire ball. Austin opened the door revealing a room perfect for the twins. 2 closets filled with clothes, games, stuffed animals. Big screen tv, a fridge stocked with junk food. Austin bowed and left them a green light over their room turned on.

The twins have said nothing more. Only looked to each other before they were lead to their rooms.
Blaze went over to turn the TV on before heading to the fridge to get a pudding cup. He motioned for Candace to follow him, which she did.
"I don't trust this place, and I know you don't either," he partially whispered, as though he thought the whole room was wired.
"She admitted to forcing Adam and wiping his memory. No shit I don't trust this place." Candace agreed before she took out a pudding cup and and went over to sit on a bed, with Blaze following after her. He sat right next to his sister and started to think about his decision.

The Headmistress was in her office on the phone. "of course we can handle that kind of job." "no, no one can trace it back to you." "i promise you every piece of evidence will be destroyed." "certainly, now for the payment." The headmistress pressed a button on her remote showing a bank transfer screen. The incoming deposit turned out to be $100,000 dollars. "it just came in yes, i'll dispatch the perfect pair for this job....no, no, no thank you." The headmistress took out her remote and pressed another button it was a live video feed of the twins room. "what do you think Austin? should we send them out for a little road test?" Austin Nodded, he took the paper work to the the twins.

Austin knocked on the twins door and handed them a file then left. Inside were two plane tickets, a picture of a Yakuza looking guy, and typed up instructions. behind the instructions was a picture of the headmistress posing provocatively blowing a kiss into the camera. she signed it "love you Blazy and Candy -Headmistress"

Here is your first mission cuties,

This man is Yuugi Harruno, he is an undercover detective for interpol. He has some evidence that we can't let see the light of day. please destroy the evidence by any means necessary. Get some rest your leaving in the morning.

-love the headmistress

Blaze read the instructions that were given while Candace looked at the picture.
She then tossed the picture aside before reading over Blaze's shoulder.
"Nothing said about what evidence," Blaze stated.
"Doesn't seem fun, Blaze," Candace said as she laid back on the bed. "We can make it fun...after we get the evidence, of course," Blaze said back to her.
He laid down next his sister before they both fell asleep.

Austin walked into a room marked subject 001 he opened the door to see a girl with long black hair hugging a chained up Adam. "Is he ready?" She nodded and let Adam go, Adam sat up and patted the girls head. "Thank you Mary, I appreciate the help I'll bring you back a souvenir." Austin immediately clamped a metallic collar on Adams neck. "Looks like we're the same right Austin." Austin just groaned and handed Adam a black suit and cell phone. "Your an attendant now kid make sure those two come back alive no matter what."

Adam got dressed and made it down to the twins room. He opened the door and saw them sleeping together. "Oh, so that's how twins are. I guess it's a way to go. Although maybe not all states will condone that kind of behavior." Adam chuckled and started pulling out luggage and clothes for Blaze and Candace.

The next morning, Candace was the first to wake up.
She noticed the packed luggage, but stayed laying down. Eventually Blaze woke up and got out of bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.