Bending School

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's alright," Candace said to Adam, not really looking at him.
She took one glance at him a smiled a small bit before she let it drop.
"Come on you two," Blaze called. He was now at the lemonade stand, ordering for all of them. He smiled as he looked at both of them, knowing that Adam seemed to like his sister. Candace on the other hand, it was a bit hard to tell, even with their weird twin connection.

As Adam and Candace approached the lemonade stand he felt like he was being starred at. Adam knew why, it was because they were different. A mother quickly pulled her son out of the way as Adam and Candace approached. Adam stopped smiled at Candace and said. "Thank Candace I'm feeling much better I can take it from here."

Adam didn't want the twins to be judged like he was. He could remember his first visit into town, he accidentally caused a tornado that nearly took out two homes. Most people forgot but not the ones who hated what they were. Different.

Candace nodded and let go of Adam.
She noticed the few stares, mainly directed towards Adam. Blaze also noticed. The two of them were getting a bit angry, especially when they noticed a mother pull her son away when Adam and Candace approached the lemonade stand.
Candace looked towards Adam, knowing that the stares were more directed towards him. She didn't say anything, just went to grab the lemonade Blaze bought for her and Adam.

Adam put on a big smile and thanked Blaze for the drink as the three were about to walk back something hit Adam in the head. "Oww!" Adam reached up feeling the spot where he got hit, he could feel something wet as he pulled his hand back he saw blood. "What the hell was that." He looked up and saw a couple of punk looking guys starring at him. Adam looked away and started walking again after a few steps he tripped over some guys foot. Adam hits the ground hard, falling on his drink. He looks up and sees another guy holding back his laughter. "Sorry...didn't see you."

"What the hell is your problem?!" Candace yelled at them. Her flames surrounded her hands out of anger. She hated when people messed with her closest friends or her brother.
Blaze put a hand on her should to try and calm her. Candace looked up at him, she knew he was able to fight without his bending powers if it came down to that. But as of right now, these guys were just being childish jerks.

Adam stood up and wiped himself off. "It's cool Candace, don't do anything you might regret. It's not like these guys are worth our time anyway." Adam grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the stand as they left people started talking. "Omg did you see that, that girls a freak too. I bet that other dude is too."

Blaze heard the whispers, but gave no expression that showed that he did. If he made a big deal, then he'd have to explain to Candace about his actions, then that would make her mad.
Candace only nodded, she didn't even seem to noticed that Adam grabbed her hand.

Adam started to pull Candace away when the punk stood up. "what did you say reject? Do you think your better than me? your nothing but a mistake." Adam cringed and squeezed Candace's hand, he whispered in her ear. "just keep walking this won't go anywhere." Adam tried to laugh it off. "i know from experience." The punk picked up his drink and threw it at Adam and Candace soaking them both. "Candace!!" Adam turned around, he was angry his fist was clenched ready to punch that jerk in the face. "you son of a"

Before Adam could do anything, Blaze punched the punk in the face with almost no emotion on his face.
"Mess with my sister again, I'm going to do more than just hit you," he said coldly. Candace had her flames circling her fists again as she got angry.
She knew both Adam and Blaze were also angry. With them around there was almost no point in trying to teach them a lesson, but when she's angry she still wants to do some sort of damage.

The other punks saw Blaze punch their friend in the face, they raced over with pipes and baseball bats. "you stupid reject what do you think your doing?" another aimed a pipe at Blaze's face. "just because the whole town is scarred of you freaks doesn't mean we are, we'll beat the shit out of all you freaks." One of the ladies from the stand yelled out, "i'm calling the police."

Just as the commotion seemed to be at the breaking point with Adam Blaze and Candace facing off against 6 teens with weapons a black van pulled up with the schools logo sprayed on the side. A large man by the name as Austin got out of the passanger side and grabbed Adam by the collar and threw him in the van, he then walked up to Blaze and Candace. "i expect this from Adam but not from you two, now get in the Van. Now!!!" Austin walked over to the manager of the stand and offered an apology and handed him an envelope. He then passed the teens and eyed them scarring them away.

Austin Got in the Van and said nothing as they all drove to the campus. Adam looked scarred he whispered to Blaze. "i'm...i'm sorry."

Blaze was getting ready to fight back when a bunch of kids came. Candace backed up a bit. These guys were a lot bigger than her. She may have her fire, but physical fighting was not something she could do.
Candace stayed behind Adam, only planning to burn them if it came down to that, but she trusted her brother and Adam to keep them away from her.

Just then, a black van showed up and they knew they would end up getting in trouble.
The twins have never gotten caught out of all the times they have skipped classes. Blaze was obviously mad and didn't even say a word when Adam apologized. The kids out there could have severely hurt him and his twin sister, and on top of that, the three of them got caught.
Blaze would always be careful to not get him and Candace in trouble when they did something they weren't allowed to do, but he let his guard down and now they were caught.

The Van pulled up to school gates, Austin got out and opened the back signalling the three of the them to go to their rooms. As Adam was gonna trying to walk by Candace Austin pulled Adam back. "Blaze and Candace return to your rooms to await punishment. consider this your first warning." Austin faced Adam. "Adam, this is your third strike. you know what that means don't you." Adam looked up at Austin. "i win a trip for two to Disneyland?" Adam tried to laugh it off but suddenly stopped when Austin glared at him. "look Austin, it's not what you think we didn't do anything those jerks started everything." Austin placed a bracelet on Adam. "what's this?" "it's a neutralizer. it will neutralize your power as well as place a tracker on you."

Adam was stunned "what?" He was shocked "you can't take away my bending." Adam tried to summon some air but nothing happened. "what the hell is this? take it off. you bastard how can you guys treat us like this." Austin shoved Adam against the wall holding his arm to his throat. "look here kid, you think i give a damn what's fair. what would you have done if you hurt one of those kids? you would have been blacklisted and it would have been my job to kill you."

Adam pushed Austin off and ran upstairs.

Blaze and Candace were to head to their rooms.
Candace rolled her eyes and pushed passed them both. She was on her way to her and Blaze's rooms when Blaze grabbed her arm to keep her back.
He put a finger to his mouth, signaling her to keep quiet.
They both hid behind the corner and listened in on their conversation.
The twins looked at each other nearing the end of their conversation. Blaze grabbed Candace's waist and pulled her away when he heard Adam was running up the stairs. "Lets go," he whispered to her.

Adam ran to his room, tears streaming down his face. "this is Bullshit!!!!!!!" he screamed as he made it to the 3rd floor. Adam ran to his room and slammed the door shut he faced the wall and punched it with everything he had. "This stupid bracelet. I didn't ask to be born, damnit." Adam walked over to his bed and laid down. "this damn academy sucks. i hate it."

The twins managed to hear Adam yelling. They exchanged one last glance before they began to actually head off to their own room.
"Should we do something?" Candace asked her brother as she sat on her bed.
"No. At least not now," Blaze said as he went over to the mini fridge they were able to get. He pulled out a pudding cup and laid down next to Candace, even if he had his own bed.

Austin made his way to the administration building he greeted the receptionist and made his way to the headmasters chambers. He knocked on the door and walked in. "pardon my intrusion Madam Headmaster, i have completed my task of retrieving the three runaways." A woman who looked like she was in her mid 20's was starring at a monitor that showed Adam, Blaze and Candace using their powers on the beach. "that Adam has certainly come along way hasn't he, did he have any mishaps today?" Austin shook his head. "no ma'am, everything that happened today was under his control. he was even able to keep his powers in check while confronted with the teens." The headmaster turned her chair facing her subordinate. "that's good, and the twins?" "Blaze seems to have control of his powers, but Candace is still being driven by emotion." "that's to bad." the headmistress walked over to the screen where Candace was seen letting flames out of her hand at the lemon aid stand. "i want Candace and Blaze to be ready as soon as possible we will need all the children to achieve our goals."

Adam was on his bed he was tired and felt like just sleeping it off, "i'll figure something out after i get some sleep."

Candace and Blaze ended up falling asleep on the same bed. It wasn't weird for them, since they would share a bed when they were little.

As the twin were sleeping a small hose was being fed under their door. On the other end was Austin holding a can of knock out gas. He finished pushing the line through and turned it on. An odorless gas filled the room ensuring the twins would be asleep during their transport.

After waiting 10 minutes Austin entered the room with a gas mask on, he picked up the twins and carried them down stairs to the black van. He took them to an old looking barn building. As soon as the van entered Austin turned off the engine, and grabbed the twins. He pressed a button near a lantern revealing a secret elevator.

He took the twins down and placed them in the middle of a maze. He pulled out his phone and called the headmistress. "They are inside, the trial will begin once they wake up."

Eventually, the twins did wake up, only to find they weren't in their room.
"Where the hell are we?" Blaze spoke out loud. He looked around before turning back to Candace.
"Don't look at me, I don't know," she said to her brother.

A robotisized voiced boomed throughout the maze. "Welcome to your new classroom. This is where you will learn to hone your bending power by ways of survival." A familiar scream could be heard in the distance. Adam was being lowered into the far side of the maze, his face was beaten and bleeding. He looked around frantically for the twins. "Blaze, Candace run these crazy bastards want us to become living..."

Adam was suddenly silenced, his bracelet was glowing red as were his eyes. The voice boomed again. "Meet your opponent code named Hurricane. If you want to pass this course you must subdue your opponent or kill him either way is fine." A siren went off signaling the start of the match, a metallic sound rung throughout the maze as Adams cage hit the ground. "Unit 012 code name hurricane, destroy the targets." Pictures of Blaze and Candace were plastered over every monitor in the maze.

Status
Not open for further replies.