Bending School

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What?" Candace mumbled under her breath. It was clear that both her and Blaze were confused about what was going on.
"We either subdue or kill him," Blaze stated as flames surrounded his hands. He wasn't sure if he wanted to, but he also didn't want to be in the maze.
"You can't be serious! We aren't hurting him!" Candace tugged on her brothers arm, getting him to turn around to face her.
"Look at his eyes...that's not even Adam anymore," Blaze tried reasoning with Candace, but it was also to help himself feel better.
Candace looked Blaze in the eyes, and at that moment it was like they were communicating telepathically.
Blaze sighed before nodding his head and the two of them ran away from Adam, but keeping their flames ready.

Adam or Hurricane broke free from his cage his entire body was surrounded by an aggressive wind. He looked up and ran straight tword the middle of the maze. He stopped and raised his arms in the air lifting himself off the ground. He spotted the twins and sent a powerful gust their way. He rode the gust tword them. The air around him got more aggressive it looked as though it was cutting him, ripping into his clothes and flesh.

Just as Adam came after the two, they both split up.
Blaze quickly turned towards Adam and shot quick fireballs towards him. He made sure they weren't too hot, but still could burn him.
Blaze had more control over his powers, if Candace were to try to do anything, there was a possibility she would hurt him too badly.
All the twins wanted to do was to slow him down in the least so they could try to figure out how to get out of there without having to fight "Adam".

Adam blew the flames away with his powers he dropped a few feet behind Blaze. The voiced boomed again, "this isn't the time to pull back you punches Blaze, it's life or death. Choose will you kill your friend." Adam stopped, the bracelet turned off. He looked up and grabbed his head. "No, not again. You bastards I don't want to kill anyone else." The bracelet turned back on taking over Adams body once more. The voiced boomed again. "Or will you have your sister die...subject 012 hurricane pursue Target Candace."

Hurricane turned and ran in her direction, his eyes were bright red with tears rolling down.

"NO!" Blaze yelled angrily. He refused to kill a friend, but he also refused to let his sister die.
He ran after Adam. Candace would have either froze, not wanting to kill anyone, or have taken it too far on accident and later regret it.
It was one thing for the twins to burn each other as a game, but it was another thing to hurt a friend who isn't even control of himself.
Blaze suddenly created a rope out of his flames and quickly wrapped it around Adam, trying to keep him away from Candace.

Sitting next to Luna in class, Bobbie was thinking about how compatible their bending abilities were. She was water and he was ice. Together they would make a great team. "And that's how you control your desires to use your bending abilities when you're not supposed to." said a middle aged woman who stood at the board.The teacher. Miss Elizabeth. The class was finally over.

"Well, I'll catch ya later, Luna" Bobbie smiled and waved to Luna, exiting the classroom.

Walking to his dorm room, Bobbie realized that something was off. The boys' dorm was quiet, too quiet. Candace and Blaze usually ran around the hallways about that time, scorching everything they come across. Grabbing the handle of his room's door, Bobbie noticed a thin stream of smoke escaping both Blaze and Adam's rooms. The rooms were both empty. They were never empty at that time of day "What the..." He put his backpack down on the ground and began tracing the line of smoke by freezing its particles.

Unit 012 Hurricane aka Adam was in pursuit of his subject Candace when he was suddenly stopped by Blazes flaming rope. As he stopped the flames were eating away at his clothes, and starting to burn his skin. Adam had no reaction, well the bracelet on his arm didn't let him react. He turned and faced Blaze, as he did the air surrounding him started to whirl intensely. As Adam turned he sent a grand tornado directly at Blaze. The tornado ripped through the maze pulling in everything, debris, pieces of the maze even Blazes flaming rope. Adam stood there his torso slightly burned waiting for his next order.

The robotic voice echoed through out the maze. "It looks like Hurricane will win another match, his talents really are remarkable. If only he were more intelligent like you Blaze. Oh well we warned you this was serious, to fight to live but if you can't even do that than you and your sister are useless to us."

"No use for what?!" Blaze yelled at whoever was speaking. He refused to fight for someone else's amusement, and if he could save himself and his sister without having to kill, then he would do it.
Candace on the other hand, was getting mad the more she heard the voice. "Why the hell are we doing this?!" She asked as her flames began to circle around her clenched fists.

The voice boomed throughout the maze. "Survive the twister subject 012 summoned, and defeat him. If you can do that I will personally answer your questions." The tornado made its way tword Blaze, still pulling in everything around it. Adam stood still unable to move, it took an extreme amount of concentration to control a tornado.

Blaze's eyes widened, it was hard to tell if it was in fear or surprise.
Blaze looked towards his sister. They both knew that they would need for Adam to lose Concentration on the tornado.
"I'm sorry Adam.." Candace said under her breath. She knew why Blaze was looking at her. She angrily shot a blast of flames at Adam. It shouldn't have been much to severely hurt Adam, but it should have still hurt him.

As t he tornado grew and got closer to Blaze Adam stood still his focus was his target. Out from behind him something hit Adam knocking him to the ground. The tornado couldnt hold together, the winds died down and all the tornados contents fell to the groynd. A fireball caught Adams sweatshirt ablaze, Adam stood still as the flames consumed his clothes. He turned and faced Candace he raised his arm summoning a sharp breeze to cut his sweatshirt from his body. As his sweatshirt fell Adams true body was discovered, knife wounds, gun shot wounds, burns, scars.

The voice echoed through out the maze. "Great job Candace. Now finish him. He has served his purpose."

Candace could hardly even think. Once again, her flames surrounded her fists and she would be preparing to shoot Adam again.
It was as though she didn't even see him as Adam anymore once she was told to finish him.
"Candace! No!" Blaze noticed his sister about to finish Adam off. He let a rope of flames shoot out and wrap around Candace's wrists. He then slammed the flames down, causing her to fall to her knees.
Blaze then quickly shot two more ropes at Adam to tie around his wrists and ankles to bring him down to the ground.

Adam was knocked down to the floor by Blazes flaming bindings. The bracelet started to melt and suddenly shut off. Adam regained consciousness and suddenly started yelling in pain. "aahhhhhhhh!!" Adam rolled around on the ground trying to put the flames out. The voice boomed again. "TSK!!!, i was hoping for a more interesting Match Blaze. you should have let your sister finish that little brat off." The voice seemed to be on the move. "I mean don't get me wrong subject 012 is an amazing assassin and have served us well however he has a habit of running away, then we have to erase his memory and it's just a pain. " the maze walls started to come down and no more that 15 feet from everyone was a door. The door opened up to show Austin the Student's handler.

Austin came out and threw a bucket of water on Adam then removed the damaged bracelet and put on a new one. "follow me Twins, The headmistress wants to see you." Austin took the twins as a bunch of other men in suits went to treat Adam. "he has multiple 3rd degree burns as well as some head trauma and a smoke inhalation." Austin turned and faced the twins. "here put these on." he tossed them both a bracelet.

Blaze watched as Adam came back to his own self. Candace looked to have felt bad about the burns they have given him.
The moment the walls came down, she was mad enough at Austin for flames to circle her fists.
Blaze put a hand on her should to calm her, although even himself was mad, but he was able to control his flames.
"Why does she want to see us?" Blaze asked, looking at the bracelet in his hand before putting it in his pocket.

"All questions will be answered by her. Now put on the braceletes." Austin voice was as cold as ice, he was serious his hand was half way in his jacket pocket. "The headmistress is not some one you should keep waiting. I suggest you hurry."

"Wrist jewelry isn't really my thing," Blaze stated as he grabbed his sister's hand to walk to the headmistress' office.
Blaze had questions, and he wanted answers. He knew Candace was most likely mad at her, along with Austin, but he'd have to keep her under control.

Austin was going to pull something from his pocket but received a call. He pulled out his phone nodded and hung up. "The headmistress will allow you to see her without the braceletes. However if you lose control I will punish you."

Blaze only nodded, glad to know he got his way, but didn't show it.
The twins went on to head to the headmistress.

Arriving to what seemed like a farm, the remaining smoke had begun to fade and Bobbie ceased his freezing of the particles. He stood at the front gate, which was covered in vine leaves and dead tree branches. His eyes scanned the surrounding fence. He froze the air beneath him, lifting himself up a few feet above the gate, then jumped to the other side.

What he saw was an ordinary barn, until he pushed the front door open. Advanced technology filled the interior of the barn and Bobbie could notice the scent of something burning. He followed the scent. Room 206. He pushed the door open.

Adding to his confusion, Bobbie saw nothing but a deserted area. The ground was filled with debris and what seemed like the remnants of a battle. "What in the world is this place?"

Austin led the twins down a long narrow hallway guards were stationed every couple of feet near a door marked subject then the corresponding number. Austin remained quiet as he lead the twins, his hand in his jacket pocket ready to subdue them if the time came for it. As the three passed the doors they heard screams and pleadings coming from the doors. "help me please, dear god i don't want to be here anymore. please!!!" "i don't want to kill anyone, i'm sorry, i'm sorry please let me out." "let me out of here now or i swear to god i'll blow this place away, you think i won't." Just as he uttered that threat the two men stationed out side received a call and the light above his room turned from green to red. The two men opened the door and closed it. inside you could hear the subject talking. "wait, wait you guys didn't think i was serious did you come on i was playing. No wait please i'm sorry really i'm sorry." a loud band echoed through out the room. The two men walked out of the room dragging a corpse behind them.

Austin nodded at the two men as they drug the lifeless corpse down the hall a trail of blood followed them. They took the body back to the arena where the maze was. in an unmarked van the two tossed the body into the back then they started to clean the blood. starting from the van to the hallway. one of the suited men looked up at the maze. "hello? who's there?" the other suit looked up and pulled out a special gun used for slaying Those who are able to bend. "come on, lets check out the entrance."

Status
Not open for further replies.