Bending School

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good morning you two". Adam greeted them with a smile on his face. "As you heard I have become your personal attendant, thank you by the way." Adam walked over to the twins with a platter of eggs and toast. "It's not a stunning breakfast but we need to get going, the plane is already gassed up and ready. Any questions."

"Good morning to you too," Blaze said to Adam. He stood up and stretched. "Breakfast is breakfast, and I'm hungry," Blaze grabbed the toast and took a big bite out of it before putting it back down.
Candace got up and looked at the breakfast. "No questions. For now," she answered him.

"Nice, well go ahead and finish getting ready I went ahead and picked out some clothes for you both." Adam pulled out another file "so from the looks of this thing you guys gotta destroy some evidence in Nagato, Japan." Adam walked over to the door with the luggage. "I'll be ready when you guys are."

"Pretty much," Blaze stated as he went past Adam to the clothes picked out for him.
Blaze removed the shirt he has been wearing since the day before to start getting dressed.
Candace walked over to the clothes picked out for her.

Adam grabbed the luggage and excused himself. as soon as the door closed he winced in pain. He opened his jacket to see his shirt soaking up blood. "Damn, that sucks."

Adam got to the jet and got everything ready he sent anot her suited guy to wait for the twins while he got the plane ready.

The twins finished getting ready before they started heading out.
There was another guy waiting for the two. Blaze nodded as a greeting, Candace only looked to him.

The man in the suit led them to the hanger where Adam was waiting. "Hurry up you two were already 5 mins. Behind schedule." Adam shouted as two were led onto the private plane. As soon as the entered Adam showed them to their seats. The plane was lavish. It was decorated like it was an upscale new York appartment.

Adam went up to the cockpit and switched on the intercom." This is your Captain speaking we are all fueled snd ready to go non stop to Japan. Please buckle your seat belts and enjoy the ride. As soon as we reach a comfortable cruising altitude I'll be there to brief you on your mission."

"We're coming, we're coming," Blaze mumbled as he walked towards the plane, with Candace following close behind.
Once inside, the two took their seats just as Adam showed them. The put on their seat belts just as instructed and waited.

Status
Not open for further replies.