Begging for Death

Victoria did, too. Well, she went to her pile of trash by the park down the street, with her shopping cart and her leashed Pitbull named Jackie. She pet the dog and gave her a Big Mac she had saved from earlier that was starting to go stale, but not rotten since it's fucking McDonald's. She stayed for those few nights, hidden in an alleyway and hiding deeper if she saw any cops nearby.

One day, she went to the hospital to visit Craig, telling them she was a good friend of his. No nurses in his room, she slowly opened the door and peeked her head in.

(Yes, but she wiped it off before going to sleep the first night she escaped)

Craig's eyes were closed. He wasn't fully asleep. He was in a lot of pain, despite the medication the hospital had given him to ease it. He didn't notice Victoria entering.

She tapped his shoulder. Her makeup was gone. But she still looked the same otherwise, same anger eyes, same black hair. Same structure and same features. Same black lipstick. She looked down at him, smiling. Before doing anything else, she locked the door into the room and went back to him, tapping him again. "Are you dead?" she asked.

Craig's head swayed as he attempted to open his eyes.

"... M-Mom...?" He asked, putting out a hand to feel who was there. He wiped his eyes and looked up. Something wasn't right about this woman. Then it hit him. Craig froze in fear before he screamed.

She quickly put her hand over his mouth. "Shhhhh..... Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... It's okay... It's okay..." she cooed as if she were putting a baby to sleep. This reaction was just beautiful. "Stay quiet, and I'm not lying." She chuckled and opened the window, preparing her escape in case the doctors and nurses came busting in. She took out a scalpel. She didn't plan on using it on him, but she knew his reaction would simply be juicy.

Craig shook, trying as hard as he could to pull her hand away, but the medications made him too weak. He was terrified.

She slowly removed her hand, using it to pick up a syringe. It was filled with simple, harmless saline solution. But she made it look like some sort of terrible poison, as she had brought it from the sewer and dyed it red. Grinning, she injected the stuff into his IV hose, causing it to flow into his veins. "It won't take long for this to kick in," she told him. Pretty soon his brain would start playing tricks on him and he'd ACTUALLY be feeling something. She sighed, looking down on him, waiting for him to do something.

Craig moved his arms in an attempt to remove the IV hose from his body, but he was weak and extremely scared. He slowly shook his head to signal for Victoria to stop and let him live. Tears began to stream down the sides of his face.

Victoria was loving this. She looked up for a minute and thought she saw, out of the corner of her eye, a figure outside the third-story window. Hmm. A bird, maybe? Victoria went to the window and stuck her head out, looking for something. Nothing there shat she could see. Hmm. She disregarded it and kept going, taking out little tools she had brought from her little home in the alleyway. The things that weren't being kept as evidence.

Last edited:
"No, no, please." Craig's voice was raspy and weak, "Why are you doing this?"

He extended his arms as if he was trying to push her away.

Something could be heard outside the window. It sounded like footsteps, but that was unlikely seeing as they were on the third floor. The noises got louder and louder. The voice of a young girl could be heard directly outside the window.

"I found you."

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria straightened up, looking directly out the window. "Who said that?"

Oh, God how she hoped there wasn't someone in the room with her. They'd call the cops, and they'd surround her...

Someone climbed in the window. A little girl, she was much shorter than Victoria and was pale, wearing a white dress and an almost disturbing mask resembling an owl with what looked like blood coming from the eyes, as if it had been crying. She was holding a large meat cleaver which she pointed at Victoria, tilting her head.

"I said it."

Victoria took a step back, but then put the scalpel to Craig's neck. "Now now now let's not get hasty," she cooed. The girl should have noticed the red liquid going into Craig's IV by now...

"Why don't you just chill?"

The unsettling gaze of the owl fixed on Victoria. She didn't look away. Her head tilted to the other side.

"I'm not here for him."

She spoke in a soft tone; almost like that of a ghost. She didn't show any obvious emotion. She spoke plainly and calmly. Her arm remained perfectly still as she held the meat cleaver. She didn't appear to be breathing as she wasn't moving at all.

Victoria blinked once. "I had a feeling. But why ARE you here?" she asked, ready to strike at Craig if the masked girl did anything suddenly. She was using him as protection. A threat.

She straightened her head and stared for a good 5 seconds before answering.

"I am here because they told me to stop you."

She remained completely still. She didn't want to cause the death of an innocent but she had to dispose of Victoria. It was a matter of life or death. She just wanted to end this whole ordeal and go home. She remained silent and waited for Victoria to make a move.

"Stop me? I'm the most dangerous person in the city. I wasn't actually planning on hurting dear Craig today. I just wanted to see him freak out. Have a little fun with him." She chuckled. "However if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. And with a young boy having a blade to his neck, I suggest you choose your next move wisely." she smiled, no,ding her hostage tighter.

She stayed still, unfazed by Victoria's threats.

"You are not the most dangerous person in the city. Neither am I."

She took a step towards Victoria, confident that she wouldn't kill her plaything. She still held her cleaver. Her head tilted once more.

"You wouldn't hurt a little girl, would you?"