Begging for Death

Victoria laughed a little. "Oh, I would. I have before, many times." She rested her hand on Craig's stomach, leaning on him and therefore pressing down harshly. "How can you possibly stop me?"

"By silencing you." She stated without hesitation, as if she had planned for the question. She took another small step forward, still wielding her meat cleaver, still appearing to not be breathing.

Victoria didn't really want to kill Craig. But she did want to show Owl Girl she meant business. She looked down at the boy and quickly slit his throat, causing blood to sputter everywhere from the wound. It was a large, deep cut and she had made it just right so she cut the jugular. Then she took a few steps back as if inviting Owl Girl to help him survive it.

Her head slowly turned to look at Craig. She looked back at Victoria. Craig looked to the girl for help, gripping his own throat to hold back the blood.

"Why did you do that?" There was a slight undertone of sadness in her voice, but for the most part she remained sounding emotionless. She stood still.

"For fun," Victoria answered. A lie, really. Fun as it was to watch that beautiful Crimson blood spill from the boys neck, she mostly did it to show Owl Girl she was serious. And she wouldn't hold back in any case whatsoever.

She took another step closer. She was almost within arm's reach of Victoria now. She didn't speak or adjust herself in any way. She just wanted for this to be over. She would be free if Victoria was dead. They wouldn't leave her alone. They kept telling her to find Victoria and kill her. And wherever she went, They followed. Under her mask, a tear rolled down her cheek.

Victoria quickly ran out of the room and down the hall, syringe still in hand. It was upsetting to her knowing that Owl Girl just let Craig bleed out...

The owl girl lowered her arm as Victoria left. She dropped her knife and quickly made her way over to help Craig. Her small, pale hands were covered in Craig's crimson red blood as she attempted to stop the bleeding, but there was no use. She stared down at her bloodied hands. She grabbed her knife and escaped through the window before nurses came in to help.