Begging for Death

Victoria's ears rang as she heard a drop of liquid fall on the floor behind her. She turned around and looked down at the floor to see a small puddle of blood beginning to form as the liquid dropped down from the ceiling.

From directly under the room where Craig was.

"God dammit!" she exclaimed. She had purposefully made the floors and ceiling leaky just in case this happened. She rushed up the ladder and pounded on the door. "Stop that!" she screamed. She didn't want to go in for reasons she didn't quite understand. It just didn't seem like the thing to do at the moment. "Keep hurting yourself and I swear to god..."

With that last word she kicked the door and went back down, watching the blood drip down.

(Shit, sorry for this slow reply, didn't notice a third page!)

Tears streamed down Craig's face, but this was the only way he could escape. He continued to saw his hand off. He was losing blood at an alarming rate and was starting to feel lightheaded.

('t's all good, bruh. I'm doing like six things at once so... XD)

The blood dripping from the ceiling continued, and rage burned inside Victoria. She stormed back up the ladder and unlocked the door, kicking it open. She knocked the saw out of his hand and took off her shirt, pressing it against his bloody wrist.

"What did I just say?" she hissed into his ear, forcing him to his feet and dragging him back into the sewer, one hand grabbing his wrist with the shirt, the other tugging at his hair. She chained him back down to the table. "So much for cooperating," she groaned.

Craig was losing consciousness fast, his vision was blurred and he was struggling to stay awake. He had lost too much blood.

She put on a new shirt and pressed the old one onto his wrists, slowing the bleeding. "Since I can't trust you to be in a room alone, I suppose I'll just have to leave you here for the night." She sighed. "And that means I have to stay, too."

She was obviously really annoyed and angry. She strongly disapproved of Craig's resistant behavior, but also liked it, since it was a good excuse for her to go even harder on him.

Craig banged his head on the table repeatedly in an attempt to kill himself. He did not want to be tortured by this woman for any longer. Tears ran down his face as he made his suicide attempt.

She grabbed his head with both her hands, holding it still. "You have some nerve, little man," she whispered harshly. She reached over to a chair with a pillow and a blanket on it. She was planning on sleeping there that night.

She grabbed the pillow and placed it under his head. "Thanks for stealing my pillow," she said sarcastically, slapping him across the face. She groaned as she sat down in the chair, looking at him as she took a swig from one of the bottles she had filled earlier.

(I'm very sorry, but I live in Europe so it's 4am here, I'll have to go to bed soon. Do you have a Skype that I can add you on?)

(I don't. Plus, I don't think you'd feel comfortable skyping with me. >.< However, I can download kik and we could talk tomorrow or something)

(Not Kik, I don't use my phone that much, and I don't see why I wouldn't enjoy Skyping you, I just use it for messanging anyways.)

(Also I don't have a Skype account anyways so... Plus I have a secret worth protecting. we could talk over PM's though ^.^)

(Alright, sounds good, goodnight then! Fun roleplaying with you.)

She paced around the area, tidying up a bit, picking up weapons that were scattered across the floor, changing Craig's gauze, keeping a close eye on him... No, she was too energized for sleep. she had a better idea. A metal rod. Heated up to six hundred and fifty degrees Fahrenheit. "The melting point of human bone is six hundred," she said as she turned around, rod in hand.

Last edited:
Craig shook his head, terrified. He had always been afraid of fire, and this was no exception. He struggled to escape from his binds and tried to scream through the duct tape.

"I told you before that I've never killed a human being before. But I'm always changing," she said as she bright the rod down through Craig's stomach. She watched with a wide smile as the flesh melted and seared, dripping down from the wound. Heh. His blood was LITERALLY boiling.

Craig tried harder then ever to escape, violently shaking his arms and legs to try and break free of his binds. He watched in fear as his skin bubbled and melted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria chuckled as she watched the insides of her victim boil, spurting out of him not only from his stomach, but also from his mouth. A rush of energy surged through her as she watched his head fall down on the table, appearing to be dead. She grinned, grabbing an arm and tearing the flesh with her teeth. Delicious.

Last edited:
Victoria assumed Craig was dead. But in reality, he was just in a coma. The rod had cooled down a fair amount before she had used it, which she didn't notice before. The damage was far less than expected.

Suddenly, she heard pounding on the sewer lid and sirens. Uh-oh... Cops began rushing into the space, restraining her and dragging her to the wall, cuffing her.

"Somebody call an ambulance! We need paramedics now!" She could hear their voices overlapping frantically as she watched them unchain the unconscious boy. They ripped the rod out of his stomach, watching blood gush from the wound. They dragged her up out of the sewer and locked her in the back seat of a car where she could see everything that was happening.

It wasn't long before paramedics arrived and heaved Craig onto a stretcher. His eyes were open.
He was conscious again, and they were holding him down to control his pain-induced muscle spasms. He had bandages around his wounds and was brought into an ambulance.

Just as it drove away, Victoria escaped the cop car.

The little girl in the owl mask watched from atop a nearby building. The cops beat her to Victoria. She was angered. She stood up and watched the police car drive away before stamping her foot and leaving the roof. She had no idea that Victoria had escaped. She went home.