Begging for Death

"I want you to know that I don't kill people," she said as she applied more pressure to the wounds. "I've never taken a human life before. Which is probably why I have so many hit men and bounty hunters after me." She yawned as she reached for the table salt. "I keep my identity a secret. I travel from state to state, searching for new victims." She licked blood off of one of her hands and poured some of the salt into it. "It's a hobby of mine."

Victoria removed the gauze. Pieces of it stuck to him as she ripped it off and sprinkled the salt into his wounds.

Craig screamed in pain as the salt entered his wounds. Tears continued to run down his face. He had never been in so much pain.

"Wh-Why?!"

After reapplying the gauze, She walked around to the foot of the table, laying down on it between Craig's outstretched legs. Her hair and gray hoodie absorbed some of the blood that surrounded her, staining them red. "For fun!" she said, smiling, her head tilted back so she could see his face from where she was.

Last edited:
Craig looked down at the woman lying in his blood. He tried to kick her, but couldn't move his leg. He was in extreme pain and needed a way out. He coughed and cried.

"Please... Let me go..."

"Let you go?" she repeated, sitting up and wringing some of the blood out of her hair. "Leaving over 95% of your body unharmed? What fun is that?" She got back to her feet and happily went back to the tray of tools. "Still two legs, two arms, ten toes, ten fingers... We haven't even gotten started yet!" she shouted through the quiet flowing of sewage as she picked up a strange device. It had a little platform, about an inch in diameter, and a screw with a flat tip which was slightly smaller than the base. When twisted, the screw lowered closer to the base until they touched.

Grinning, she reset it back to its original unscrewed position and placed it back on the tray. She picked up a large pair of clamps, which she fastened to his right arm. Blood circulation was cut off and his hand turned purple, making it difficult for him to move his fingers.

She then grabbed his thumb and placed it onto the base of the device, screwing down until the smooth tip of the screw pressed against the top of his thumb, holding it in place.

"S-Stop.." Craig moaned, "Please... Have mercy, you win..."

Craig made all attempts he could to move his hand, but to no prevail.

She sighed. "I already have. A LONG time ago." She chuckled. "I suppose I'll give you a rest. Just a quick one, though." She unchained his ankles, allowing him to move his legs as he pleased. "Hold on for just a second," she said as she started walking down the long, dark tunnel. "I'll be right back. Then you can have your rest."

Craig made attempts to free himself by moving his legs around. He couldn't get out. Tears ran down his face. He couldn't bear this pain any more, and it was only going to get worse from here. He wanted to die.

Victoria returned with more chains. One of them was a pair of shackles with a longer chain, which she fastened to his ankles. The chain was about five feet long, allowing plenty of movement. Next, she unchained his wrists from their poles, holding him down the whole time. She removed the thumbscrew from his hand but the clamps stayed, causing the color in his hand to continue to fade.

She chained his wrists together with regular handcuffs and poked him in the side with her finger, signaling for him to get up. The gauze was still there, continuing to absorb his gushing blood.

Craig sat up and kept his head bowed. He was done trying at this point. He was already dead.

"Just fucking kill me..."

"I told you before, I don't kill," she hissed as she applied duct tape to his mouth. She grabbed hold of the cuffs on his wrists and dragged him to the bottom of the ladder going up to the surface. The gauze fell to the ground in the process. "Come on. We're going up," she told him, still holding tight to his chains.

He kept his head bowed. His body was shaking and blood ran down his legs.

She dragged him up the ladder into the alley and opened the side door into the vacant building. She quickly shoved him in before anybody could notice him and pushed him to the floor, locking the door behind him, trapping him inside there. Alone.

He was inside a small room, lit only by a single light bulb. The floor was stained with blood and littered with sharp objects. There were no windows and no doors except for the one that led outside.

Craig sat up, shaking. He looked around the room. He expected that she was going to make him kill himself. He stood up and kicked the door as hard as he could.

She'd return twenty minutes later with fresh gauze and bandages, which she threw in the room without a word, once again locking the door

(Sorry my schedule is going crazy)

Craig looked at the gauze and bandages on the floor. He had no knowledge of first aid, so he had very little idea of how to apply them. He attempted to use his tongue to take the duct tape off of his mouth.

(Don't worry about it! Is Craig still handcuffed at this point in time?)

(He is. Good luck ;) )

Victoria waited in the sewer for a while, at least two hours. She had been using her hand to put the blood on the table into a collection of empty beer bottles and began drinking from one of them.

(Can you tell me what sharp items there are exactly? Are we talking saws, knives, or broken glass?)

(D. All of the above, also used syringes, screws & nails, etc.)

Three hours now. Victoria was staring to get bored.

Craig attempted to use a saw to cut the handcuffs off, but to no prevail. He instead decided that, in order to survive, he must saw off his own hand. He sawed into his left wrist and blood sprayed out. He couldn't scream, and the pain was unbearable.