Before the Lion King

who is your favorite Brother?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really sure it's fair to just boot her from her own idea for a roleplay.. :/

@LoveForLoges
That's why I said remake the roleplay with their own ideas, instead of hers. That way it's not just copying her idea.

And yet another roleplay gone due to a inactive GM should have gotten a Mini Mod or something to accept people etc.

Yeah.. I'm gonna respectfully pull out. Good luck to getting this all sorted out!

Well this was one big dissapointed i was really looking forward to this.

Taking over Banzai for my big brother ThatOnePasta. He's not feeling great since our Grandfather died

I'm sorry i had holiday stuff and was ill guys, I was sick for a week with a temp of 103, and then j was up north with the family for thanksgiving....but nice to see you all were all so happy about leaving.
If you are still interested let me know, otherwise, I will removing your name from the cs.

I'm sorry i had holiday stuff and was ill guys, I was sick for a week with a temp of 103, and then j was up north with the family for thanksgiving....but nice to see you all were all so happy about leaving.
If you are still interested let me know, otherwise, I will removing your name from the cs.

I'm still interested might wanna tag the other players though.

Still interested, sorry I just never got any alerts for this thread...funny...

Okay, well I am currently on a phone so I will be creating the thread before the night is over and we can continue to plot this out. I will also be choosing someone to be an assistant GM because with the holidays and me being in school, I figure it will make things go more smoothly and be helpful for you guys.

Still interested as well

Hey, is it all right if I join in? I've recently become more busy, so I can't be on too often, but I can try.

@Doopliss
Well we have three available spots, Freya the Hyena Leader, the father to Zira, Sarabi and Sarafina and Sarafina's husband. If you can't be on much, I suggest taking either the father spot or the husband spot as they aren't very big roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.