Mate: N/A
Mother/father: undefined
Siblings:N/A

Name: Zuzu

Zuzu-_Zazu's_mother.jpg

Future Mate: N/A

Mother/Father: N/A

Siblings: N/A

Signing up as Zira, Serafina and Sarabi's mother.

Character: Felina
Picture:
wYRDbSO.png

Future mate: Unspecified for now.
Mother/Father: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown also

Now we just need Felina's mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay we have enough to start. All we need to do is decide what happens to make Taka go to the outlands and how he gets his scar.

Now in what I have seen he leaves to go to outlands for the first time because he is being bullied by the other lions and so he wanders off and finds himself there and Freya starts to convince him that his family doesn't care about him.
How he gets his scar is the same way he kills Mufasa. He tries to do it as a joke and almost kills Mufasa and Ahadi gets mad at hits him, causing the scar, of course Ahadi feels bad afterwards but that's how it has happened in the stories I have read. We can come up with something different or stick with that. Whatever you guys want.

I just want to give us a starting point so we know where we are going.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Okay we have enough to start. All we need to do is decide what happens to make Taka go to the outlands and how he gets his scar.
Now in what I have seen he leaves to go to outlands for the first time because he is being bullied by the other lions and so he wanders off and finds himself there and Freya starts to convince him that his family doesn't care about him.
How he gets his scar is the same way he kills Mufasa. He tries to do it as a joke and almost kills Mufasa and Ahadi gets mad at hits him, causing the scar, of course Ahadi feels bad afterwards but that's how it has happened in the stories I have read. We can come up with something different or stick with that. Whatever you guys want.
Hmm i would offer to play Freya but i'm not sure if i'm allowed to sign up as her since i have Uru and Felina.

Also i'd assume Taka/Scar, Mufasa, Sarabi, Sarafina and Zira are still cubs here.

what since we are doing our own version of the lion king, we should have Scar have a different reason to go to the outlands and different way he gets the scar, so since he gets his scar from between his teen-adult life, he needs to get it then,

Yea since we're going our own version of the lion king Scar could have gotten his scar from a fight with Mufasa.

Heck maybe even Mufasa can get his own scar from a punishment from doing it.

• Love
Maybe while he originally did run away because he was getting bullied, Scar also ran into Freya and began to befriend the outcasted hyenas. That's how his plan starts, but he doesn't put it into action obviously until much later.

Yea i think we should start already before everyone loses interest.

Pretty much most roleplays i recently joined died to the gm not being active enough to accept new players i also suggest an assisstant Gm or two.

Actually why not have someone else to make the post?.

Before yall jump the gun, I do suggest waiting a bit longer or maybe messaging the gm or writing on their profile wall. This is their roleplay not yours.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.