Before the Lion King

who is your favorite Brother?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i wont mind making IC thread if Loita doesn't have enough time to do so. (I will get her permission first of course).

Well, That's all right.

So, about Taka getting the scar. What if he went hunting on his own, trying to prove himself worthy of being king? If while hunting, he went for a bull elephant, and it gave him his scar, along with proving to his parents that he is irresponsible and unfit to rule. Just an Idea.

Well, That's all right.
So, about Taka getting the scar. What if he went hunting on his own, trying to prove himself worthy of being king? If while hunting, he went for a bull elephant, and it gave him his scar, along with proving to his parents that he is irresponsible and unfit to rule. Just an Idea.
That's a really bad way to prove someone irresponsible and unfit to rule he could have been a tad bit over confident and i'm pretty sure no lion whatsoever is stupid enough to hunt a bull Elephant not even Taka those things are huge.

Well Taka could feel jealous that his brother had gotten to be king, so he challenges him to a fight or something and Mufasa accidentally scratches his eye with gets the scar?

Well Taka could feel jealous that his brother had gotten to be king, so he challenges him to a fight or something and Mufasa accidentally scratches his eye with gets the scar?

That's a good idea but you know i'd like if we just go and rp it out maybe Taka could have gotten it from a punishment or a accident etc.

Rping it out makes it more fun.

Also probably thinking really far ahead but when we get to play Vitani and Nuka and such during Scar's reign i would actually really like it if Nuka lived but remained an outlander because Simba "killed" his mother and made his own pride/sided with hyenas and basically start a Scar's reign 2.0 but much worse this time around.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I like that idea. And are we going to have Kopa in during Simba's reign or no?

Argh, I'm so eager for this to start..

Okay so she hasn't been on for like a couple days, usually during situations like this, the person who wants to be the new gm makes their own thread with their own additions to the rp. Like since @LoitaHaze wanted Taka to get his scar in a different way than everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.