Before the Lion King

who is your favorite Brother?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! It has to be soon! I'm dying to start!

I have someone that said they will be Ahadi I'm just waiting on their cs

FuckiwantedtobeZira.Jpeg

Well anyways can i play someone like Zira's mother? can i reserve Uru also?.

Reactions: LoitaHaze
Character:
Ahadi
Picture:(baby,child,teen and adult)
ahadi_by_keysamoguri-d56sxo2.png
Future mate:
Uru
Mother/Father:
Maybe Mohatu and his mother is unknown
Sibling:
None

Last edited:
Reactions: LoitaHaze
Character: Ed
Picture: (It's hard to get pictures with just him so most of them have all three hyenas in it. The one with torn ears and a generally insane face is ed)
being_different_makes_us_special_by_luxblack-d5jiqzv.png
graveyard_orphans_by_spotty_servine-d5fxxzz.png
drylands_by_spotty_servine-d5ufwq3.png
tlk_ed_color_reference_by_feralheartsfan-d4eqsk1.png
Future mate: Unknown
Mother/Father: Unknown but guardian is Freya
Siblings: Shenzi and Banzai

Character:
Ahadi
Picture:(baby,child,teen and adult)
ahadi_by_keysamoguri-d56sxo2.png
uture mate:
Uru
Mother/Father:
Maybe Mohatu and his mother is unknown
Sibling:
None

Wait, question... Are we gonna have the future cubs of TLK II at some point(Kovu, Nuka, etc.)? If so, I'd be willing to give up Zira to wait to play Kiara. She's my favorite(aside from Kovu <3) in TLK. :D (Plus, she's the one I know the most about and grew up with, due to the fact we only had TLK for a short while, but still have TLK II to this day. Whoops. XD)

Even if not, @ResolverOshawott , you can take Zira if you'd like. I don't mind only playing Shenzi. ^^

Wait, question... Are we gonna have the future cubs of TLK II at some point(Kovu, Nuka, etc.)? If so, I'd be willing to give up Zira to wait to play Kiara. She's my favorite(aside from Kovu <3) in TLK. :D (Plus, she's the one I know the most about and grew up with, due to the fact we only had TLK for a short while, but still have TLK II to this day. Whoops. XD)
Even if not, @ResolverOshawott , you can take Zira if you'd like. I don't mind only playing Shenzi. ^^
That's most likely gonna have in some kind of sequel if @LoitaHaze decides to make one if the rp got finished so you can keep Zira i will just play her mother and Uru.

Character: Uru
Picture:

As a newborn

Little_Uru_by_Nienna51.jpg

As a cub

uru_cub_by_red_cayenne-d6ndjr8.png

And as a adult no adolescent images sorry ;p.

uru_sketch_by_red_cayenne-d49r08i.png

Future mate: Ahadi
Mother/Father: Unspecified
Siblings: Unspecified also.

I'l sign up Zira, Sarabi and Sarafina's mother once i get confirmation thaat i can play her ;p.

Also i am so tempted to sign up as Freya but i wont.

Oh! If we do make a sequal like the second Lion King I would love to be Vitani when the time comes.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I think it'd be awesome if we do. :3

If we do, I'd love to be Kiara. But, then, unless we do a sequel rp with character change-ups and stuff, my character(Zira) may be trying to kill my other character(Kiara). Well, if I even got to play her, that is.

Anyways. XD

You guys are all aceepted. I will update the character sheet in a second.

Also, if this goes well we will of course play through TLK and TLK2. I won't make any of that stuff until we get through this one though.

This roleplay will go all the way up to simba's birth and then we will start TLK. I want to keep it to 2 main characters per person. I still need someone to play as Zuzu which is Ahadi's mahjador.

@Savannah-Clause @ResolverOshawott I already have a Zira. But if both of you want to play as Zira, Sarabi and Sarafina's mother then pm your cs, otherwise one could play as their mother and the other could play as her mate.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I still need a Freya, Banzi, Zuzu, young Rafiki, oc for Sarafina's mate, and the girls parents. Then we have everyone and we can start the plotting process.

You guys are all aceepted. I will update the character sheet in a second.
Also, if this goes well we will of course play through TLK and TLK2. I won't make any of that stuff until we get through this one though.
This roleplay will go all the way up to simba's birth and then we will start TLK. I want to keep it to 2 main characters per person. I still need someone to play as Zuzu which is Ahadi's mahjador.
@Savannah-Clause @ResolverOshawott I already have a Zira. But if both of you want to play as Zira, Sarabi and Sarafina's mother then pm your cs, otherwise one could play as their mother and the other could play as her mate.
I believe I signed up as Zira. This is Sav The Zombitch, I just changed my name, is all. ^^

Anyhow. Hooray! Can't wait till we get started. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.