Becoming British

I don't know about spelling, mate, but my speech patterns, as well as word pronunciation, have certainly changed to be more British like.
Probably because I watch so much bloody Yogscast these days. It don't bother me none, I kinda like the fact that I'm slowly turning British.

The British are cool.

I like blue and red equally ahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahaha i'll take any coat offered to me seriously c'mon, marriage, citizenship. Scotland rains a lot. Don't be a dick. :blah:

It rains a lot in Seattle too, so I doubt we should be discussing things.

Legit going to vancouver this summer if you want to hang man :>
my_trap_card.jpg

I'm actually closer to Edmonton, so if you go on the East side of the Rocky Mountains, I'm down to jam. :D

It rains a lot in Seattle too, so I doubt we should be discussing things.
Aw seattle is lovely though! Legit, for me to move to america it's a matter of me doing extremely well in my ventures and being rich enough to invest in overseas businesses to grant me a green card. I wouldn't actually marry to move to another country unless I loved the person dearly, but I just have a thrill for travel and america is such a big place. I'm moving there one way or another, one day. ;D

Aw seattle is lovely though! Legit, for me to move to america it's a matter of me doing extremely well in my ventures and being rich enough to invest in overseas businesses to grant me a green card. I wouldn't actually marry to move to another country unless I loved the person dearly, but I just have a thrill for travel and america is such a big place. I'm moving there one way or another, one day. ;D
Just keep in mind, there's two parts to the U.S.

Texas, and everything else >.>

Hum, well, I'm french, so sometimes I'll start writing in french absentmindedly. It'll be there until I edit the post, so ya. :p

'eaven and 'ell ya clock, if ya 're garn ter move ter the chuffin' United Kingdom, you'll 'ave ter get used ter aw these ovver accents. Also daan't try ter eat the Nellie Dean. That's frowned upon. Ghastly, or sum Barry White loike that.

Reactions: Torsty
'eaven and 'ell ya clock, if ya 're garn ter move ter the chuffin' United Kingdom, you'll 'ave ter get used ter aw these ovver accents. Also daan't try ter eat the Nellie Dean. That's frowned upon. Ghastly, or sum Barry White loike that.
o.o

I have no clue what this says.

Okay!! My Grandma's British so I can get used to this!! :D

Lol um yeah, this is really random! I'm just saying this because my spelling habits have suddenly started to change... I think I'm "Becoming British"!! I have British ancestors from my Dad's side, but either way, I don't know what triggered this. Maybe I just like to write the "UK style" now, haha! XD

traveler --> traveller

color --> colour

honor --> honour

theater --> theatre

Yeah, I don't know; I'm just being a wacko person, that's all~! xD

so did you apply for citizenship?

... Wait... I haven't been writing in American-English all this time?!

I have no clue what this says.
Original: 'eaven and 'ell ya clock, if ya 're garn ter move ter the chuffin' United Kingdom, you'll 'ave ter get used ter aw these ovver accents. Also daan't try ter eat the Nellie Dean. That's frowned upon. Ghastly, or sum Barry White loike that.

Translation: Heaven and Hell o'clock, if you're going to move to the United Kingdom, you'll have to get used to all these accents. Also, don't try to eat at the Nellie Dean (location: pub). That's frowned upon. Ghastly, or some Barry White like that*.

Proper & Prim: Why my word good sir! If thou planest to supercede thy current place of residence to move to our fair land, thou wilst have to get accustomed to a vast array of colourfully barbaric commoners butchering the language of the Commonwealth! Oh, and I might add, dare not to dine at such swill as the Nellie Dean.

*: Cultural reference? Couldn't find anything related to Barry White in a brief Google Search aside from an American song writer. Could just be made up crap by a tryhard, you never know.

Reactions: Genghismike