Becoming British

Aw seattle is lovely though! Legit, for me to move to america it's a matter of me doing extremely well in my ventures and being rich enough to invest in overseas businesses to grant me a green card. I wouldn't actually marry to move to another country unless I loved the person dearly, but I just have a thrill for travel and america is such a big place. I'm moving there one way or another, one day. ;D
Come to Cali. It's not a bad place. I enjoy it over most states that I've visited.

What an incredibly racist thread.

I should smite everyone, before reading further.

Given the way the Tories have fucked about with our immigration system, good luck actually being allowed in.

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE, AMERICA. AND HOW DID YOU RESPOND TO OUR BENEVOLENT COLONIAL OFFER?

THAT'S RIGHT, BY DUMPING A LOAD OF TEA INTO THE SEA. >;[

Careful, Grumpy. Someone who has no idea about our relationship and the historical allusions of your comment might smite you for that.

@Brovo

Cockney rhyming slang. Barry White = shite.

Not sure if actual Cockney rhyming slang or if Rory pulled it out of his ass though. Either way, not very respectful to Mr. White. HE GETS YOU LAID, YOU UNGRATEFUL TOOLS.

Reactions: Pachamac
Come to Cali. It's not a bad place. I enjoy it over most states that I've visited.
Mate, I would fucking love to.

Cali, NY, and Florida are the three states I would want to fucking live in.

Here's another post, Scribz. Smite away. It'll help me learn how to be a better person.

Don't bother with all that reasoned debate stuff. Just click the little button, and all shall be right in the world.

O.O No American can ever be truly British *cough* traitors!

*Gives Grumpy a Cricket bat that has Rule Brittania written on the side* >.>

Ah New York, before living there let me warn you, you are going to smell garbage atleast 6 times a month if you live in a city, don't try to fight it, it's unavoidable, and you'll get used to it.

Here's another post, Scribz. Smite away. It'll help me learn how to be a better person.
Don't bother with all that reasoned debate stuff. Just click the little button, and all shall be right in the world.
Sure thing brah.

I hope you're not taking this seriously by the by. Your elaboration on the first mistake was all I needed to realize it was a running joke with the other person, this is just shits and giggles for me now.
O.O No American can ever be truly British *cough* traitors!

*Gives Grumpy a Baseball bat that has Rule Brittania written on the side* >.>
Get that foozball away from us.
Ah New York, before living there let me warn you, you are going to smell garbage atleast 6 times a month if you live in a city, don't try to fight it, it's unavoidable, and you'll get used to it.
I've been there! I'll be honest, I'd only move there if I was loaded and could get one of those industrial lofts. They're the shit.

I'll be sure to explain things carefully for you in the future.

@scribz Your tabletob characters don't like playing sports...we found another shame whale!
That reference ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

(my head)​

ps: I can't make text illustrations for shit

@scribz It's a British thing

*throws the unicorn into a church and makes it write out the meaning of life*

Cali, NY, and Florida are the three states I would want to fucking live in.

Florida is bipolar. It's so fricking hot during summer and so dang cold in the "winter" time.