Becca Malik/Chloe Lautner OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Kamal?
  • RJ?
  • Maliki?
  • Donal?
  • Siran?
Which one do you like the most? Your choice.

Yeah :) It's an Irish first name, Arabic middle name, and an English surname lol

Hehe well that works pretty well then, seeing as Chloe is technically Irish and she is Muslim or has Muslim blood in her and then an English boyfriend :) so we can use that name and I think the first name is cute :)

I found the name in a fanfic I was reading - the character was called Maliki Dubhlainn Horan :) pronounced MAL-ICKY DOVE-LIN

where did you get the name Elvira from? i've always wondered that :), yeah Maliki is a nice name :)

I actually have no idea - I think maybe I was reading a book where a character was called Elvira....how did you come up with Adsila?

It's a pretty name :), i was looking up girl Natvie American names and it came up and i just really liked it :)

:) It is really nice - I'l be on hex at about half four btw

I've gotten attatched to another name as well which is Nova, i don't know why XD but yeah i love the name Adsila, i've noticed you are always on at about half four :), i won't be on hex until like 5 something tomorrow because i have to stay for a 2 hour mock exam :'(

No problem - I'll be busy revising for my french oral anyway so I'll probably not be on. I'll be on and off for the next few weeks because of exams, and I'll only reply to my favourite roleplays until then.

yeah it sucks -_-, i'm going to have to go off now because our sport teacher is making us do practicle, so i'll see you on hex ;), i hope one of mine if at least a favourite XD hehe

lol yeah - our HRI rp, the ZaynElviraNiall one, and sometimes the Zouis one. It just depends what the plot is for each of them, and what I'm in the creative mood to reply to.

Hehe i bet you have other favourites with other people though too :), i've noticed that XD i have noticed that you will reply to the ones you are in the mood for :) like the Little Things one and the Zouis one and the others XD

Yeah - do you know the user Darcey Creevey? I do three?four rps with her because she is awesome!

BTW do you want to try a Wanted roleplay based on the song "Walks Like Rihanna"?

yeah I know her, she's really good, I have one RP with her

yeah we can try and do a RP on the song, I don't know how well it will work but we can try :)

Do you want to play the girl? Maybe with a similar plot to our Zayn/Elvira/Niall one, where your girl is an old friend of one of the guys, but who actually likes him as more than that?

yeah sure, i'll play the girl :) and have it a similar plot to that

Which guy do you want? Siva?

I don't mind any of them, siva, nathan or jay the most :)

Status
Not open for further replies.