Becca Malik/Chloe Lautner OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's her. And I'll be here until about half twelve so don't worry about it. BTW why are you only just getting breakfast now at quarter past twelve?! I had mine at halfsix this morning!

I'll try and be quick, will you be back after halve twelve?
btw did you have an idea in what is wrong with lux?
Ahaha I get Fridays off college so I don't have to go in and I woke up at 12 XD
I"ll get my girl to fall in love with storme :)

Maybe she's fallen in love with a guy in her class whom she knows her parents would never approve of in a million years, and she's smoking now....

And I could never ever sleep in til 12! I'm up at six nearly every morning!

yeahh i can do that, i can just do that she has fallen in love with a boy that her parents wouldn't like and she's smoking and just pretty much getting in trouble :)

how can you be up at 6 every morning! XD don't you like to stay in bed a little bit?

I stay in bed until about quarter past 6, and then get into the shower :) I'm an early bird, and I can't stand staying in bed for long.

wow you really are an early bird hehe, XD i'm just so lazy XD the only time i'm up early is on a school day :)

This morning I woke up like twenty minutes before my alarm which I'm happy about :)

In our History Repeats Itself one on hex, how about having a double wedding - Nick and Jr's wedding on the same day and time as Elvira and Niall's remarriage?

wow hehe, i woke up at like 6:45 XD

oooo a double wedding :D, yeah that would be cool hehe

That was when I was sitting downstairs with my breakfast already had, and just getting my stuff ready for school! :)

Any wedding ideas you want to have? And what did you think of the proposal?

Hehe you are really organised and ready when i wake up hehe :)

Mmmmm, i think a beach wedding could be really cute :D, i've always wanted a beach wedding. Yeah the proposal was sweet :D

Yeah, a beach wedding - how about the south of France for the weddings? Both Zayn Jr and Elvira could come down the aisle to their fiances waiting by the waterside.

It will be very pretty :D, yeah south of France is good and just as long as it pretty and romantic then it's all fine :D

I would have suggested the Breaking Dawn wedding, but I remembered that we did that for Zayn and Liam's wedding :) lol

hehe i love that wedding :) <3, yeah we did have that for Zayn and Liam's wedding :)

And then we had the walled garden wedding for Nialvera's first one... when do you want to have Jeremy and Chloe get engaged? Baby Elvira's first birthday? (in our hex one)

hehe we sure did :D, mmmm yeah on little Elvira's first birthday maybe and she will be walking and sort of talking by then so maybe Jeremy could put the box in Elvira's hand and tell her to go give it to Mummy and Elvira goes to Chloe and gives her the box and go from there? just an idea of proposing XD

AWWWWW! That is so cute! :D Yeah, we can do that :)

Ahaha i thought it was pretty cute as well :), hehe awesomee we will do it where Elvira gives her the box then :)

And remember we had the idea for the heart defects for the baby in this History Repeats itself on iwaku? Could we keep the baby alive instead? No heart defects? We could make it a boy instead, because maybe the midwife made a mistake at the gender scan, and it's actually a boy?

Yeah we can change it so that he's a boy instead and keep it alive :) did you have any ideas on names at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.