Becca Malik/Chloe Lautner OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you add your last post from the Accidental Marriage email to the thread on here? That way we can move it back to here.

Great thanks.

I actually think I roleplay more with you than with anyone else :) lol Just think that just over a year ago, we hadn't any clue about the other person, until I joined that Loves Drug one.

No problem Becca :)

Yeah i RP with you the most as well, that includes on here and on Hex :), btw is there any RPs on hex you didn't want to do anymore? but yeah i'm glad you actually joined and asked me to RP with you because if i didn't have you to RP with my hex would be so boring

I have loads of ideas for our History Repeats Itself rp! :) I did a big brainstorm last night.

Either - you can pick and choose which ones you want to use, and for which version of the rp:

1. For the boys; anniversary, Zayn Jr gives Nick a silver promise ring with their initials and a small heart engraved into it, as a promise that he will always stay by his boyfriend's side.

2. When Niall gets better, he comes to live at the house, and after a few weeks, they have another wedding ceremony, with just the family this time around, very simple and romantic.

3. Nick's clothing is seen at the showcase by a huge fashion company, and Nick is offered a chance to design clothes for them. Also, Zayn Jr ends up modelling some of his boyfriend's designs on the catwalk, since a model took sick, and he gets offered a modelling contract, which he accepts.

4. The boys decide to take the chance and try for a baby. They get a surrogate, and it goes well, and they end up having twin girls.

5. The first time that Niall and Elvira sleep together after he gets better and moves back in with them, she later finds out that she is pregnant with her FIFTH child.

Which ones do you think would fit in best with the Iwaku version?

i would say 5,is best fit for the one on Hex

i actually don't know, what do you think.

Btw sorry i never replied to any of the threads yesterday, it's because i had loads of coursework i had to do and i am doing it in lesson now but i will have them done for tomorrow:),sorry though,i should have told you but i thought i would of been able to do them last night.

I think number 3 is good for the iwaku one :)

And don't worry about it - it's cool. I haven't replied to most of our Hex ones anyway which I am going to do when I get home later. You can reply to them just whenever you get time. :)

Sure thing,we can do that one on here and i might have another idea for the Iwaku one, you know Chloe and Jeremy lose the baby on this one, well you could do that they both keep getting into bad arguments because they are both upset over the death of their baby and end up breaking up for sometime?

Hehe this is why i love you :),i will be able to do them tonight because i don't have no coursework to do :)

Yeah that's a great idea :) We can definitely do that.

And until the 21st May, I'll be a bit unsteady on posting, especially for the first two-three weeks of May since I'll have my exams then. However, after that, I'll be a regular poster in everything :)

By the way, if you ever have any ideas for a non-One Direction roleplay that you want to do, I'm always up for it.

They can always get back together in the end:)

That's okay,you have exams to do i understand :)

i'll try and see if i can come up with something non-one direction

You don't have to, but just if you ever find a plot that you want to do..

Have you by any chance seen the film Letters to Juliet?

i'll remember that :)

yeahh i've seen it loads of times hehe, i love the film, so i know what the wall of Juliet is and that :)

Yay! I was hoping that I wouldn't have to explain it all, since in the rp Zayn and Elvira are going there. :)

By the way, if you want to post in the LGBT Summer roleplay, my character Storme is on her own, and very lonely....

She was your first ever character wasn't she? The one who was a lesbian if I remember correctly?

Btw, I'll be back in a little bit and finish replying to all the threads, I'm going to go and have breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.