Becca Malik/Chloe Lautner OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'l play Nathan :) Want me to set the thread up?

Alrightyy Nathan it is :), yeah please because i have an exam at 2:30pm -_-

No problem - good luck in your exam by the way :)

ahah thank you, it's only a mock but it finishes at like nearly 5 -_- it's 2 hours and it's English, so i will reply as quick as i can when i get home to the threads on hex :), i replied this morning.

No problem - I'll be doing revision anyway.

I think me and you are in the same boat and having to revise, it sucks XD

I have my french oral on Friday, and since I'm first on the register, I have to go first. ugh. anyway, I set the thread up for us, and posted the link in the History Repeats Itself thread

Good luck on your french oral but i'm sure you will be fine :), awww damn but then just think, you get it done then it will be over with and you can relax about your oral and that's one exam down :), yeah i saw thank you for doing that :)

In our All Grown Up rp, do you want to do a flashback bit, to when Elvira was 14 and Zayn was fifteen, or just have Zayn telling the story?

Yeah we can do a flashback, i think it would be good actually :D

Great :) I like doing the flashbacks - like unlocking another section of the Zelvira childhood XD

Hehe yeah i like flashback as well :D, so in this flashback, Zayn is asking Elvira to the formal?

Yeah - at the moment it is him asking her, but then she'll say no despite his pleading. That night however, he'll appear outside her bedroom window in a tux, and singing up to her. Awww :)

By the way, where did you find the name for your character in our TW roleplay? It's really pretty

ahaha okay :), hehe awww that is so cute!!

i'll try and reply in my next lesson if i can:)

hehe what Nayeli-Ada or just Ada?

Nayeli-Ada :) And no problem take your time - I'm sitting here listening to a clip from the Radio One Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw talking to Union J lol

Well i liked the name Nayeli, it apparently means I love you in Native American and Ada is just a name i liked so i put it together :) ahah it's only because our laptop screens in this room are facing the teacher -_-

How did your exam go yesterday?

Yeah it was alright, i have done the exact same paper before and it's a really hard one, but it was only a mock practise one, the real one is the 4th June, you ready for yours tomorrow? :)

ohhh did you get the TW RP? the laptop i was using not long ago went crazy

Yeah I got it - just about to reply to it now.

And I just did my exam, and it went great :)

I hate the school laptop sometimes

Woohoo that's good :D I'm glad it went good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.