Battle of the Demi Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked up at Eli and out of the corner of her eye she noticed everyone else was doing the same.

"Yeah yeah. I'll be there." He twiddled with the packets in his pockets, before jogging out of an Ally way and into main town. The lights shone bright and the cars passed by continuously. Though this place wasn't huge, it was big enough to house 450 people. A bustling town if I ever new one. Lived here my whole life and never really left until last fall.
"Give me 5, wait outside the door. I'll meet you there." He smiled and it was obvious he was excited. He hasn't talked to her face to face in a while. This was a chance for no screwing up. "Oh and ....thanks Becca." With that he hung up and strolled towards the Theater, movie center.

He sighed, "Look... I told you I don't know that much... All I know is that-"
Suddenly there is a familiar loud and booming voice, "I can answer that!" suddenly Ares appears right by Eli's side and of course Eli looks a bit surprised but then that expression quickly changed into a smirk.
"Hello Dad..." Eli said simply.
"Daddy!" Darren said excitedly, jumping up and down and grinning.

Jasik could hardly believe it; Ares the god of war was here with them. He looked down at Darren and couldn't help but smile. He looked around and saw everyone staring bewildered at the god, then he took a few steps forward. "Ares, I'm Jasik son of Hades. Now that we have the Demi gods, would you like to tell us exactly what we're up against"

Rebecca smiled slightly while she continued walking for at least another five minutes before finally arriving at the theater door she smiled bright while she saw a free of her friends and started to mingle while waiting at the door. Clearly she was a bit surprised that Ben would go out of his way to meet her here tonight, thinking of such things made her blush a very faint shade of pink but it wasn't as noticeable as other times it has happened. Her hands were within the back pockets of her jeans and her eyes peered around the streets every now and then searching for Ben. As soon as Ben hanged up the phone only moments ago she never placed it back where it has been previously. Her hair was blown over her pale, doll like face making her seem a bit more mysterious then suspicious but of course she didn't mind it at all.

Dan jogged to the center of town as fast as he could , but soon began to run short of breath and halted for a moment to catch up with himself. Holding his chest tight he had forgotten the last time he really jogged, let alone ran. The wind sucked out his life as he stood still , bent over with fatigue. "Never...run....again.." He whimpered to himself before standing straight up and continuing walking forward. He could see the light of the Theater in the distance and multiple people outside walking in. But there was one leaning against the building wall, one who he could never forget the outline of.
Placing his hands in his jean pockets he made his way across the street and over towards the Cinema, his breath showing off the night chill.
"Beckie?....." He said softly towards the girl, tapping her lightly on the shoulder. "Sorry, didn't mean to keep you waiting out here in the cold." Shrugging he motioned towards the door, opening it for her so she could step inside.

Once feeling the light tap on her shoulder she froze almost automatically and tensed up a bit before turning around to only see that it was Ben. She smiled slightly and spoke "No need for the apology. . .It's alright." she then watched him open the door for her and was a bit surprised before walking into the building silently she looked around and wrapped her arms around herself as she walked further into the building with a small smile. She made her way to the ticket center and watched her friend Savannah buy her ticket for her.

Ares expression grows serious and Eli looks up at his father. Ignoring his annoying little brother, "Have you ever heard of the Titans Jasik?"
Eli's eyes widen, he for sure has.

One of Becca's freinds, I think her name was Savannah? Bought her ticket and headed with her towards the snack stand to wait in line. I bought my own ticket and hurried after then. Though I particulary didn't want anything from the snack bar, iI waited paitently for them to get something of their own. There was about 4 other people infront of us, including the tag alongs like me.
Looking at the watch on my wrist it was about 10: 15 now, the movie was to start in 10 minutes. Would we make it in time? In that thought I tapped Becca's shoulder, explainging that it would be better if I could go save 3 seats for her, Savannah and I. By the time they got what they wanted, there would be no seats left. When she nodded firmly, I skipped over towards the ticket guy, handing him miine. As he riped it in half , giving me one part I headed inside. There were more people there than I expected , so there was no more seats on the second level spot. So going down some stairs, I sat down on the outside seat, and placed my jacket on the other two beside me.

After gathering a few snacks Rebecca and Savannah went towards the ticket master and laughed along the way because Savannah has told a halarious joke only moments ealier. They both handed their tickets to the dude in chage with a smile upon their faces while taking back the other half that was given to them then they entered. Their eyes looked around for Ben until Savannah spotted him in a seat next to two empty ones and pointed him out to Rebecca so she would know where she would have to go. Rebecca and Savannah walked up the steps before taking their seats near Ben, Rebecca of course took the seat next to him and Savannah took the seat on the other end. A desent size bucket of popcorn sat in Rebecca's lap and a small soft drink was placed in the cup holder on her arm rest. Savannah had at least six bags of candy and a medium size of sprite, the same as Rebecca.

Jasik looked at Ares, slightly confused. Why would Titans be doing this? "Of course I have, what are they doing here?"

Ben sat there, a bit dumbfounded as to what he was going to watch. Soon the girls came, with popcorn and candies in their hands, sitting down besides me. I was thankful Beckie sat next to me rather than Savannah, me and her still have some beef from the past. Sense what happened between Beeca & I, she's hasn't really enjoyed my company, a protective friend thing. I get it, I'm not stupid.
Beckie....? ... I haven't said that in a while. Clearing my throat, I looked over to Becca... Becca. "What exactly are we watching??"

Rebecca had her dark colored eyes locked on the screen and her mouth closed as she chewed on some popcorn. She wondered why Ben decided to take her offer into visiting her here tonight which kind of made her a bit curious. She knew that they continued to be friends and all but what if he thought of it in a different way. After hearing his voice echo in her eyes she turned her head slightly over to his direction to only meet up with his amazing eyes, she blushed slightly at the sight but pretended as if it wasn't noticeable. "Evil Dead." She then gave off a small close mouth smile and looked back forward at the screen.

Ares sighed, "Well we locked them up for saftey purposes... But someone let them escape! I do not know who. But let me tell you... They ARE dangerous."

"Might I ask, which gods were set free." He asked, still processing the fact that he and all the other demi-gods were about to go to war with full bread gods.

Jamie looked over Mina when introduced, a little put off by her godly half. She had never been a fan of Aphrodite. In all of the research she'd done in all of the books her grandmother gave her, Aphrodie was always just too conceited and pretty for Jamie to be fond of in the least.
Then Jasik asked the question that was on all theri minds and the god of war was suddenly explaining to them the fact that the Titans were coming to earth and they were let loose mysteriously.
"Are you really asking which titans we're apparently up against?! They're Titans! Every one of them is powerful enough to squish us with their foot and hardly notice! Ares, if I may ask, why are you of all the gods, trying to team all of us up? I thought you were the one who enjoyed chaos and wars and you must be craving one since the gods haven't participated in a war for centuries. How do we know it wasn't you who let the Titans out in the first place?"
Now, Jamie knew the kind of danger she was putting herself in. If Ares got mad enough, he could kill her in an instant and she's not even a real demigod. But she really, truly has no filter.

Eli frowned at Jamie, yes he took it personally. And Ares didn't like what she was implying, "Listen child," his voice boomed, "Yes I crave it, I crave war badly but I would never do something so idiotic. Besides, I would be down here to do it myself... But I was asked to gather up all the demi-gods. Zeus asked me to do that so I did. With the help of Eli," Eli glared at his father. He was the one that did it! Not him! Ares continued, "Well... We almost gathered everyone... From what I can sense there are three more." he sighed, "All the full blooded gods are going to defend Olympus. And I know for a fact you all can defend the Earth. You all hold such amazing powers that has yet to be unlocked. So once you gather all the demi-gods, I shall train you."
Eli was suddenly surprised, but you could see the excitement in his eyes. He was definetly took after his father. Always was thrilled to face a stronger opponent, AND he get to train with his father.

"Alright, so we get the gods, then get the training. Then what? Do we just walk up to the Titans and say we're here to kill you all? Or are they going to attack earth. All of this just doesn't add up." He saw that Ares was getting irritated but he didn't really care. Ares couldn't kill him as easily as he could kill the others. He couldn't expect them to just blindly walk into a war that could potentially get everyone killed. "If we are going to fight, we need to know why we're going to war and what exactly to expect. I will not let everyone walk blindly to their deaths"

She looked up from her polishing, smirking. "Well, well, well," she said with a grin." It looks like the party is starting without me". (smirk). She got up from her couch and went to "the Window" which was actually the entrance to the cave and stretched. She spun on her heel and dashed inwards. She headed to her forge, and pulled out 7 weapons.
"One for the shadows, one for the light,
One for the water, one for the fight,
one for the darkness, one for the wine,
and the final one that is just mine."

She grinned and doused the flames of the forge. The remainder of the sodium bicarbonate she was using to keep the floor from catching fire was swept into a jar and stoppered the Greek Fire she had been experimenting with. It was an eerie shade of blue.

"Well time to pack up shop" she said.

Name: Ashley Stone
hight: 5' 6"
Body Type:Not strong, but built for speed
Personality: Dark, sightly sarcastic, but forgiving. Plays well with others.
Daughter of Hephestus
Looks: No pic :(, but blue eyes, raven hair, no piercings, wears a silver wristwatch, built for speed, usually wears all black, a dress or leather pants and a black t-shirt, slight tan.

PS. Post a kind of weapon u want eg sword, gun, mace, lance, spear and material, imperial gold, celestial bronze, stygestrian iron etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.