Battle of the Demi Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren flew up in the air and laughed a little.
~~~~
Eli looks at her then smirked, "Well now, why doesn't that surprise me?" he says teasingly then his face grows serious, "But seriously... since I have found you I should tell you that the world is... in danger, and I need to help bring all the demi-gods to help defend the Earth... So would you mind tagging along?"

Her bright blue eyes widen, 'The world... in danger?'... She looked up into the young man's dark and mysterious eyes, in her heart she knew he was telling the truth, "Well if that is the case... then sign me up!" she smiled then thought for a moment then pout, "But... I cant fly..."

Jasik picked her up in his arms and began to fly, ensuring Darren could keep up with him

Darren could easily keep up with him, as he flew he searched around in hopes he would find his big brother... Eli was the only one he couldn't sense.
~~~~~
Eli chuckled and picked her up, "Don't worry, I can carry you." He smiled and started flying.

Jasik began to feel a tug to the west of him. He figured it was probably Eli and decided to fly in that direction

She smiled and wrapped her arms around Eli's neck, snuggly against his chest. "Your comfy." she giggled.

Eli chuckled, "Well thanks... I think..." he suddenly felt the tug, 'I bet it Jasik and Jamie' he thought. He sighed and followed it.
~~~~
Darren stops when he senses Mina, "I sense... someone coming this way."

Jasik looked over at Darren "let's land and find them from the ground" he said as he began to descend.

(Going to bed, see you all in the morning)

(Alright night! (:)
Mina senses the tug and looks up at Eli, "Do you sense that?"

(Alright good night man. Don't worry we wont leave you behind (:)
Darren nods and flies down with him.
~~~~~
Eli nods, "Yeah..." he flies down to the ground and starts walking in the direction where he felt the tug pulling him to.

Jamie kept a close eye on Darren throughout the ride, staying silent as the stars and clouds passed by. The boys both sensed something so she figured Eli must be with someone for Darren to be able to sense a nearby demigod. Well if she's going to be 'saving the world', she better get used to hanging around them. She hung onto Jasik tightly as they descended

"Do you enjoy torturing me now. . . Or am I just thinking that you do. . ." Rebecca rolled her eyes and huffed "I swear. . . ." she sighed and looked arounf once more while feeling a bit odd and strange as if she was being watched and observed by someone near-by but of course she kept the thought to herself so no one had to worry. "Wanna catch a movie with me and my friends. . . I mean it has been a while since out last encounter. . And I did hear that strange noise. . .Probably just the signal on this stupid phone. . . " judging her voice she was not to thrilled about the idea but she didn't want to see his face once more since they have agreed to be friends so why not be there for one another and have fun once in a while. She was bored anyway and she could tell that he was as well so she decided to ask him just to pass by time.

Last edited by a moderator:
(No worries! I understand! :D)
She kept a hold onto of Eli, looking up and him.

(Don't worry about it. We understand (:)
When he felt the tug tugging him to the left he walked that way and saw them "Hey!" he said and smirked a bit but then when he saw his little brother, his smirk vanished.

Jasik looked at Eli then at Darren. "He found us earlier."

Mina looked at Jasik and though 'Hm...they kind of look alike. But I still say Eli is cuter.' she smiled up at Eli.

"Hey Jasik, you can put me down now." Jamie mentioned, squirming a little. She noticed Eli had a girl with him and she doesn't have wings either so clearly, she's not the only one who needs to be carried around. Eve if she is a little injured, she can still stand on her own two feet. "So who's this?" Jamie asked Eli, referring to the blonde girl he'd brought with him.

"Right, sorry" said Jasik as he put her down. He looked over at the blonde Eli had with him. "New friends I see" he said smirking slightly

Eli blushed slightly then it quickly went away, "This is Mina. The daughter of Aphrodite." he gently set Mina down.

"Alright, we have the gods. Now what exactly are we fighting against? What danger is this world in?" he asked Eli looking around at the others knowing that must all be thinking the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.