Battle of the Demi Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasik was on full alert now. His muscles tensed as Eli mentioned his sister. Jasik hadn't seen his sister in years. He was still a child when they were separated. There was something strange going on and Jasik got more and more aggravated by the second. "What the hell are you talking about?" He asked, his eyes turning purple now

"Home sweet Home" Rebecca whispered and walked to the front door of her aparentment complex and walked towards the staircase. She sighed and walked up the stairs while wiping her mouth with her right sleeve trying to forget what has happened only moments ago. She was sick to her stomach since she could taste the alcohol beverage that the man drank. "How Disgusting. . ." she was very unhappy and just needed to cool off for a while. She finally reached the second floor and walked down the dark narrow halls before reaching her room and removed her right hand from her pocket before pushing in the code to her lock and grabbed the handle of the door and twisted it to the left before pushing the door inward and yawned while slowly walking into her home. She then used her right foot to kick the door closed behind her and made her way to her couch and took a seat while thinking in silence.

Jamie looked at Eli starngely. The earth...in danger? Why?
She glanced up at Jasik cautiously as Eli asked him about his sister. It seemed to make him almost as angry as he had been with her attackers and she knew from experience that he could be very violent, so she she backed up a step and gave Eli a warning with her eyes. Don't make him mad.

Eli glanced at he and just smirked slightly, not the least bit concerned, then he look back at Jasik, "Look, I am not in the mood for this crap... I have had a long day and I am just not in the mood. I will take it you do then... I am not sure if you have some kind of drama you have between her and to be honest I don't really care. In case you haven't heard what I said earlier the world is in danger. Its your choice either you get over it or you let Earth be destroyed," he turned his back to him, "Your choice..." he paused, "And if you do decide to help then I am sure you know where to find me... If you are a demi-god you should be able to sense me." and with that he blasted off, sensing another tug. He was already no longer seen to them. He headed towards the tug.

Jasik was barely able to restrain himself from attacking Eli. He didn't feel threatened by him at all but highly annoyed. He decided to let it go for now, what really bothered him was what he said about the world being in danger. Could that be true? He didn't know what to think. He finally calmed down then went back inside of his house

"Humph. . . And it is only what. . .Twelve at night. . " Rebecca rolled her eyes before turning her body slight and pulled her feet up onto the couch and laid her back down against the soft surface while staring at the white, painted ceiling. The light was off and her room looked as if it was a dark, eerie place with no color or splash of happiness. Her head was propped on the armrest while her body stretched across the couch. Her eyelids slowly dropped over her eyes and a soft, delicate sigh was released from her pink lips.

Jamie frowned and followed Jasik back into his house, slightly miffed over what Eli had said. "Well I sure can't sense him. Can you?" She asked, having to look up at him because of her short stature. She wanted to know more about this 'world is in danger thing'. Why hadn't he given them any more details? "By the way, I'm willing to bet he's going to find your sister. Just in case that bothers you.." She mumbled

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!"
The screams and hollers as Ben finally downed that last full glass of vodka was intoxicating. His pupils dilated and the green of his eyes intensified, as the alcohol rushed through his veins. A feeling he craved , a feeling he has always loved. Being the center of Attention was his thing, and making the crowd go wild, was even better. A talent he learned through many years of fake i.d's and fake, fucked up girlfriends.
"Another Glass please!" Ben yelled at the bar tender, eager to sense more.
And with that another cheer. He could see the strangers line up from outside the bar, eyes filled with awe and confusion. Nothing to par-usual for Ben. This is what he lived for. This was who he was. Music echo'd throughout the basement convent, as sweaty bodies dodged and slid there ways inside. Dancing up and down, grinding back and forth. The smell of stingy, regretful, mistake ridden sex filled the air. As much as he loved the atmosphere , the bathroom called. So he handed a drink to a friend and made way to the men's bathroom. A bright sign with a penis on it marked the way as he stepped inside. This place wasn't his normal joint , as he usually hung out at his father's bar. But sense he was invited by an anonymous person, given v.i.p access. He couldn't resist the temptation.
He meandered around before stopping at the sinks, lined up in a row. A large mirror above them, mocking his reflection. He had bags under his eyes and the blonde that once adorned his hair was fading. A striped jacket he got as a birthday present from his mother was now stained and holey. His bagged jeans hung down his ass, boxers showing. Nothing but class.
"I look like shit man." Ben remarked before turning away from the mirror and taking out his phone from his right back pocket. Texting his old ex, Rebecca. They had continued to be friends, though he still feels guilty. A bad mistake ended a relationship he never new he really had till now. Nothing like the stench of failure to brighten the mood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Benedict Jessinn
Height: 6'3"
Body Type: Thin & Boney
Demi-God Parent: Dionysus
Personality: Party animal, wild, careless, free, regretful, unusual, patient, alcoholic, druggie, commitment issues, sex addict, caring, loner, random, immature
Looks:
tumblr_m7pb7rqSW01rc92eno1_500_large.png

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Jasik couldn't pinpoint Eli's location but he could feel the slight tug of his presence. "Yeah I can feel him, and yes that bothers me quite a bit" Why she would say something like that was beyond him but he kept it to himself. He had better things to worry about one of them being, he wanted to find his sister before Eli did.

The closer he got, the stronger the tug became, it eventually lead him to a house. He flew down, hide his wings and knocked on the door.
~~~~~~
-Meanwhile-
*Quick Character Info*
Name: Darren Storm
Height: 4 foot 11
Personality: Bubbly, Sweet, Kind, Caring, Adores his older brother Eli, It is difficult to be harsh to him (Except if you are Eli). And he is a bit of a cry baby.
Looks: (Pic below)
"Eli!" Darren yelled as he flew, unlike his older brother his wings were white. He was much different from his brother. Suddenly he felt a tug and followed it. It lead him to Jasik and Jamie. He landed in front of them and looked up at them with his puppy dog eyes, "Um, Excuse me... Have you seen my big brother?" he asked.

Attachments

• imagesCATY58HH.jpg
    imagesCATY58HH.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 5
Rebecca didn't answer the door since she was relaxed and fell into a deep sleep, it has been forever since she last rested and now she didn't want to be disturbed. Her body laid limp on the couch and her breathing was light and slow. Her hair got in her face as she turned to her side and faced the couch while her hands laid out on the armrest one was behind her head while the other rested on the armrest.

Jasik looked down at the child and couldn't help but give a slight smile. He could see the resemblance of him and Eli so he assumed this was his brother. "He found us a little while ago, but he took of. I don't know where he went" he said to the child

Jamie stepped back as a boy just two inches shorter than her suddenly landed in front of her, startling her a little. Why does everyone have wings?
"Do you know why he left?" Jamie asked the young blonde. She wasn't really good with kids, but when it came to Earth in danger, she kind of wanted to know the details. And if this boy could lead them to his brother, Jasik could find his sister and jamie could find out what's really going on.

Eli shrugged," Oh well whatever." he turned around and started walking, "I will come back next time..."
~~~~
Darren looked at the girl, "Well...I don't know that much... But a big buff man came, claimed to be my daddy and he told him that the world was in danger... I um, listened in on their conversation." he smiled a little, "He said the world was in danger and Eli needed to find two people named Jasik and Jamie... Eli tried asking him some questions then... our daddy just disappeared..." he looked down sad then looked back up at the girl, "Can you please help me find my brother?!" he looked up at them with his puppy dog eyes.

Ben sighed in frustration after a couple moments went by. Cursing under his breath he made his way back into the main lobby area, tucking his phone back into his pocket. He new she wasn't going to reply, only a fools wish. Not taking any notice of the guys trying to get him to drink again , He walked out the back through the employee only door. Coming to an old , ridden alleyway. Where the only light that shown was the moon. Shuffling through his junk pocket for any loose change. He found a dollar and 50 cents, enough for half a gram of coke. That should last him out the rest of the night, before he starts twitching for more tomorrow.
He meandered down to Walnut Hill road, a place were the police rarely ever go. And a place where his name and reputation was known well. "Blue house, blue house, blue house." He repeated to himself as the night turned silent and the wind stung harder than ever before. His nose started to water and his eyes flushed. Before coming up to an blue Apartment complex. Up two flights, turn to the left, the door to the right, knock 5 times. Push the cash through the mail slot and pops out your purchase, you get what ya get.
While he was waiting for his return he texted Rebecca again, hoping this time she would answer. But his hopes weren't high, only on edge. As Two little bubble looking bags popped out the mail slot, and landed softly on the carpet floor. Bending over he picked them up and stuffed them in his pocket. Knocking twice he ended the deal and skittered back outside the apartment. "Damn.. I need a ride.." Ben muttered to himself. As He stared at his phone, 45 contacts glowed back at him. Yet none of them he new well at all. Only strangers he must have met once before.The one he did know though, he Dialed. Rebecca's number. He only hoped she would answer his call. Even if she was ignoring his text.
~~~~~~~~~~

Okay from what she could gather, the big buff man was Ares, but what is his intention exactly? And why is he fixated on her and Jasik, who just met? And why would Ares disappear before going anyone any details?
...Why is this little boy so cute? Jamie bit her lip, holding the blanket close to her body as it began to get a little chillier. The puppy eyes the blode was giving her made her uncomfortable. "Um.. Uh, I can..try? Okay what's your name kid?"

"Can't believe that actually worked. . . " As soon as Eli landed she could sense his presence so she decided it was best to play dead instead of communicating. She sighed and felt a vibration in her pocket of her hoody and sighed before pulling her phone out from pocket and looked at the received text. She sighed while noticing it was from Ben before replying. She then got up from the couch and walk to her door before opening it and peered out down the halls making sure no one was around before deciding that she should leave and go and watch a movie with a friend. Only then her phone rang in her hand and she answer with a "Hello?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Eli sensed her again then stopped, "Hmph... She is awake..." he went to walk back then stopped, 'Man... I feel like a creeper...' he sighed then at the last minute he made his wings pop out and flew to the highest mountain.
~~~~~
Darren smiled at her, "My name is Darren Storm. Nice to meet you ma'am. What's your name?"

"I'm um Jamie...Fostre. You're very polite Darren.." Jamie shivered, wondering why she's so awkward around younger people. "Why don't we go inside for a moment?" She walked behind Jasik into his house with Darren in tow. "Uh Jasik? Can you maybe let me borrow one of your shirts, please?" She asked nervously, tightening the blanket around her body

"Sure" he said before going up to his room. He grabbed a plain black T-shirt for Jamie and sat it on his bed. He pulled a box from under his bed. He placed his palm on the top of the box and it popped open. He pulled out a hidden wrist blade that he put on under his sleeve, and a dagger given to him by Hades. The dagger was made especially for demi gods. He put the dagger in his belt then went down to give Jamie the shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.