Battle of the Demi Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Character Info-
Name: Mina Heart
Height: 5'6"
Body Type: Slim
Personality: Sweet, Loving, Flirty, Kind-hearted, Smart.
*Extra Info- Daughter of Aphrodite*
Looks:(Picture Below)
She tucked her long beautiful blonde hair then suddenly she sees a handsome black- angel-winged man appear on top of the mountain... In her favorite thinking spot. She smiled and walked up him, "Hey cutie, what are you doing here?"

Attachments

• imagesCARBILW6.jpg
    imagesCARBILW6.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 5
Rebecca walked down further into the hall and then walked down the flight off stairs that leads to the base of the apartments and yawned while she held the phone between her shoulder and ear, She then arrived at the front door and reached her hand out and pushed the door away from her as she exited the building and stands out in the parking lot. Her right arm slowly wrapped around her torso as she peered around her and let out a kitty like yawn before walking further outside into the dark, cold night. She waited for the other end of the phone to reply as she walked down the parking lot and onto the streets. She might have seemed tired and out of it but inside she was filled with energy and a little bit of happiness. She continued walking while looking at the brightly colored lights in the windows of small shops and clubs.

Darren smiled brightly, "Yeah! Now lets go find my bubby!" he smiled brightly.
~~~~~
"Huh?" He turned to see a beautiful blonde staring at him with beautiful bright blue eyes, 'Woah...' he thought. He smirked then suddenly felt the tug, it lead to her, 'She must be one...'
"Hello. What is your name?"

"Just hold on a second..Darren.." She glanced at Jasik. "Thank you for this and my virginity." She muttered, turning around and dropping the blanket before slipping it over her head. It was loose on her, but it would do. When she turned back to Jasik he looked a little tense. "What are you going to do? About..you know. Supposed apocalypse..and your sister?" She bit her lip, confused and unsure of what she herself should do about all this. She isn't even a demigod!

"First, I'm going to find her. Then I'm going to figure out what Eli was talking about. He said as he pick up the blanket and put it back on the couch. "You never did tell me your name" he said with a small smile

"Rebecca?!? You answered. Finally." He hid a slight smile as he paced back and forth at the end of the street. By this time the sky had cleared up and the stars were shinning through. His hoodie now draped over his head and his shoulders were hunched over. He stopped at a pole beside him , seeing a couple cars pass by. His thumb was in the air. Hoping one of them would be nice enough to pick up a stranger. But to no avail. She had just answered the phone.
"I'm sorry about the text, thought you weren't busy."

"Good idea." She nodded to the plan and then Jamie smirked. "Sorry I didn't think you'd need a formal introduction after you heard it twice.." She had told Darren and Eli had mentioned it. She stuck out her hand. "I'm Jamie. Nice to meet you Jasik"

She giggled and said in her angel like voice, "I am Mina. What it yours?" she looks up at him with her bright blue eyes, 'Damn,' she thinks, 'he really is cute!'

Jasik shook her hand and smiled. "Pleasure to meet you as well" He then looked over to Darren. "What are we going to do about him?"

Darren looked between the two, "So you two are the guys my daddy was talking about?"
~~~~~
Eli looked at her with his dark grey eyes and smirk, "The name is Eli. Nice to meet you. Are you by any chance a demi-god?" Eli mentally slaps himself upside the head, 'Wow Eli' he thought to himself, 'Great way to start a conversation.'

She smiled slightly while listening to him speak before replying "Hey, and sorry about not answering. . Weird stuff has been happening lately. . But on the Brightside I am alright. Why did you call anyway?" she asked curiously as to why he called at such a late hour. She bit her bottom lip before removing her arm and finally reached up to her ear and shoulder before now holding her phone to her ear. She watched a person lean against the poll near the end of the street but had her doubys so she didn't pay any mind. "Well. . " her left hand was stuffed into her back pocket and her lower lip was released as soon as she spoke.

"Ahh you know, thought i would take a midnight stroll." He said sarcastically, before taking out the little bag of powder from his pocket and inspecting it closely in his hands. Though brought it closer to his face, seeing the little white and grey dots outline the cracks. Closed up with a twistie you would usually get off a loaf of bread. Not the best packing method but it got the job done. "What? I can't call you anymore?." Though he was just joking, his tone sounded serious. His breath came out like a fog and the wind chilled him to the bones. That reminded him to keep thumbing down the road. "Did I wake the Princess up?" Ben said with a smirk on his face.

She smiled and took a step towards him and looked at his wings for a moment then petted them 'Woah... soft...' she thought and giggled then looked back up into his dark grey eyes, "Yes I am. And I take it you are as well?"

Rebecca ignored the sarcastic comment and rolled her eyes "Maybe. . Prince charming seems to be moody tonight. . . Shocker." she said while approaching the cinema to meet up with a friend. She was so energized to have a bit of fun tonight so why not a movie with a friend. "So how is Mr. Happy doing?" she asked while crossing the street and a slight smirk appeared on her face while a male honked his horn at her and started to speak sex related comments but she ignored the idiotic dude and continued walking before looking up at the sky to only see the most beautiful stars shine over her head. She sighed and replied "No, I mean it wa sudden and unexpected of you. . ." she then rolled her eyes and continued walking.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah... PMS man, really sucks as-...." He stuttered to a stop and squinted his eyes towards a sound downtown. But he payed no attention and rolled his eyes. Only to hear the same sound emitting from the phone. He took it away from his ear for a second to look at it closely before placing it back. "Did you hear that or was it just me?... again." By this time he gave up thumbing and started to walk forwards. A song started to become stuck in his head so he hummed loudly a tune that Rebecca would obviously hear. He loved getting on her nerves.

Darren smiled and yelled, "Come on! Its adventure time!" he said excitedly.
~~~~~~
Eli smirked, noticing her petting his wings, "Normally he would have punched anyone that even though that... but he didn't mind her doing it. "Yes I am. I am the son of Ares."

Jamie flinched at the loud yelling of the kid beside her, but quickly recovered with a smirk. It was time to go through with the plan. "Hey Jasik...It's adventure time." She nudged him with her elbow, nearly laughing as she quoted Eli's brother and implied they go to find his sister.

She looks at him surprised then she giggles, "That cool! I am the daughter of Aphrodite." she smiled brightly at him.

Jasik smiled and spread his wings lightly hitting her with his feathers. "Yeah adventure time. But wait...someone can't fly" he said smiling at her

"Hmmm what shall we do?" She smiled and leaned against his wing suggestively. He carried her all the way here didn't he? She hated being the on;y demigod around here who can't fly, but why not have a little fun with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.