Battle of the Demi-Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli falls asleep on the chair. ((We type fast XD))

ya you guy have co puters and i have a kobo -.-» hey i was trying to be kind here" hades smirks "go to give me some cerdit of trying " raven giggles andhades looks at herwith a rais brow "now raven i know your upset about every thing but what about katness wouldnt she die to if the world died" he hate isttht he was right then she notice the god was still there "dont you have a war to go to or something" hades laughed

Ares scowls at Hades, "Dont you have a job to do yourself?"

((Yeah, we do. Sorry Grimm. By the way, what's a kobo?))
Amia slept for about 35 minutes before being startled awake. Where was she? Oh, Ares's place. She looked around and saw Eli asleep in the chair. She stood and took her blanket, gently placing it over Eli before deciding to explore he house.

((Thats what I was wondering lol)) Eli continues to sleep.

well no im the lord of the underworld im the bos i can do what ever i want and nice one sweety" he said with a smile "thanks "

After wondering about the house, she goes outside to explore the grounds. Finding a swimming pool, Amia takes her shoes off and sits on the edge of the pool, dangling her feet in the water.

((Great minds think alike! xD))
((Apparently, a kobo is an eReader.))

Eli eventually wakes up and looks around. Where is Amia? He gets up and starts walking around: ~Meanwhile~ Arese teleports Hades back to the underworld.

Amia leans down and runs her hand through the water, making small splashes.

hey that mean" she yelled at him "but fine i will help you fight but first things first how does one fight with a sorwd"

Eli goes downstairs and sees the pool. Then he sees Amia. "Huh. I didnt know my old man had a pool." He looks around. ~Meanwhile~ Ares says, "That will be tomorrows lesson. For now, lets get some rest."

Amia begins to hum softly as she plays with the water. She debates going to find Ares to see if she could take a late night swim, but she doesn't move.

hades is going to be mad at you the next tim he see you " she giggles and runs off to look around heaven

Ares shrugs and goes inside. ~Meanwhile~ Eli walks up to her and taps her on the shoulder.((You know, everytime I think of Hades I pictures him blue with blue flame for hair. XD))

((So do I!! xD))
Amia jumped and turned to look at him. "Oh, you scared me!"

((Haha this is creepy Krys XD)) He blinks, "Oh, sorry. I didnt mean to." he sits down.

((Sounds good Grimm.))
((Yes, it is Eli! xD))

Amia smiled at him, her blue-green eyes resting on his face. "It's quite alright. No worries. So, did you sleep well?"

He looks back, "Yeah kinda." he takes off his shoes and puts his feet in the water. "How about you. You didnt seem to sleep long."

"Yeah, I slept as well as I could. I don't sleep very well in new places," Amia shrugged. "I'm glad you slept well." She stared down into the water. "Do you think your dad would care if I go for a swim?"

Status
Not open for further replies.