Batman: Legacy of the Dark Knight (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noo Ravager! ... WAIT ... I think that's her name. Slade's daughter. I was just wondering if she was or wasn't.

Also @Mei Kazama I'm gonna piggy back off of your post, so let's all pretend Supergirl has lived in Wayne Manor since the beginning!

Reactions: 2 people
>0< I wish alfred could do more, but... Alfred can't do much he's good for medical and.... 0w0 Can i try to snipe Slade in the head as a distraction!?! Alfred was in the military he is GOOD with rifle... That's it thats my goal ill be the first to ever try to snipe Slade, It may not work but i will try!

>0< I wish alfred could do more, but... Alfred can't do much he's good for medical and.... 0w0 Can i try to snipe Slade in the head as a distraction!?! Alfred was in the military he is GOOD with rifle... That's it thats my goal ill be the first to ever try to snipe Slade, It may not work but i will try!

Hell's yes. If if doesn't work, Robin'll jump into the fray and distract Slade

Who is in the manor? Just so Kara can use her x-ray and I know who to see xD

So far its just Alfred in the manor while slade and robin are in the batcave. Alfred is making his way to the batcave to snipe Slade, Yo though Alfred will need a responce from Robin that Slade is down their so he dosent just WALK in and possibly get killed. lol xD

I couldn't get a huge intro, but I figured this would work... Hopefully. I don't want to mess with Alfred's groove though...

I'll respond with Robin hopefully later, but yeah he'll help Alfred out.

And @Desliees Lanister, can you post Kara's sheet? I accepted it, but it needs to be in the thread xD

Name: Kara Zor-El / Kara / Linda Lee

Super hero/villain Alias: Supergirl / SG to her close allies.

Hero, Villain, Walking the Line, or Undecided: Hero

Gender and Sexuality: Female and Straight but open

Abilities/Powers:
Kryptonian Physiology: Under the effects of a "yellow" sun, Kara possesses the same potential powers as an average Kryptonian. These include

Solar Energy Absorption:

Heat Vision:

Super-Hearing:

Enhanced Vision

Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision:

Telescopic Vision: a camera.

X-Ray Vision:

Microscopic Vision:

Infrared Vision:

Flight

Invulnerability:

Superhuman Stamina:

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Speed

Superhuman Agility

Superhuman Reflexes

Super-Breath

Distinctive Items/Tools: Her Brunette Wig

Brief History: Kara Zor-El was the last survivor of Argo City of the planet Krypton which had survived the explosion of the planet and had drifted through space. When the soil of the colony was turned into Kryptonite, lead sheeting was placed on the ground. But meteorites pierced the sheeting and the Kryptonians began to die of radiation poisoning.

Kara was sent to Earth by her parents Zor-El and Allura to be raised by her cousin Kal-El, known as Superman. So Superman would know Kara was his cousin, her parents provided a costume based closely on the Man of Steel's. Upon meeting Kara (who had begun to display powers similar to those of Kal-El), Superman decided she would become his secret weapon, and explained that her presence on Earthmust be kept confidential while he trained Kara in the use of her new powers.

What's Happened in the Past 6 Years:
Kara wasn't as effected by Batman leaving as much her cousin, Kal, or as the rest of the world knew him, minus a few select people, Superman. She was never close to the caped crusader. That's kind of what happened when you're a "sidekick", but you get close to the other sidekicks. She knew most of the Cowl's underlings rather well. Before Batman's absence, she was being trained by Superman, however that ended after he disappeared. She was forced into the position of a full fledged hero, and she was rather good at it. Things were easy for a while, save for the near death situations, apocalypse events, you know the usual. Up until Superman died.
Everything changed... Kara was almost killed as well, but she was saved. Till this day, she doesn't know why she made it and not Kal. He must have had a huge dose of Kryptonite in his system, or at least bigger than hers. This event set up a path of destruction for Metropolis. Kara failed in protecting it like her cousin could, and the city fell. In complete shock, Kara fled to Gotham, where for a few months, she led a different life, a completely new identity. None of her super hero friends could find her. They must've thought she fell with Metropolis. She could tell that everyone's demeanor changed, since they were now down three heroes. Finally, unable to stand all the crime in Gotham, she made her comeback. Still pretty fresh and new in town, the city suddenly favored her. She also had been given a home in Wayne Manor.

Relationship Status: Single but looking!

Other: Thing's have been rough for poor Kara El-Zor. The death of her cousin, and relocating? However, everyone does pretty much love her in Gotham now…

Sample Post:
Kara's eyes scanned the streets. It was dark, and the sun wasn't providing her any real strength at this point. She had to make sure she didn't get to in over her head, but hey… Most of these villains are chumps! "Alright... Gotta make sure I'm done so I can make it to school too…" She closed her eyes and then focused for a moment, blocking out most of the noises from the streets, listening for voices. She could hear everything, from a couples sex in the bedroom, to the kids laughing as they crossed the street, down to a baby's tiny whimpering. Something piqued her interest. A man angrily telling a woman to get her "fat whore ass" back here. She kicked off the ground, flying towards the sound, staying high enough not to be noticed, but low enough to see the man when she got near him without having to use anymore of her powers.

It took about fifteen seconds before she spotted him in a dark alley chasing the woman. She looked like a prostitute maybe. Still, he had a knife. She lowered herself to the roof, then quietly flipped over it and down to the ground. The woman hadn't seen her, neither did the man. "You know, if she's gonna give you her body, it doesn't give you the right to harm her... Especially if that wasn't in the deal. The man looked over his shoulder and looked Kara in her eyes. His were blood shot. Most likely drunk. Great. "You little school girl... Mmm..."

"What?" Kara asked. Was he seriously so drunk he couldn't tell she was Supergirl? Seriously...?

The man ran at her, trying to gut her with the knife, but she quickly side stepped him and chopped him in the back of his neck, rendering him unconscious. She then turned to the woman. "You should get out of here, and maybe this has taught you this isn't a good profession." The woman nodded, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Thank you so much Supergirl!" She sobbed, running off. Kara smiled, feeling as if she saved the day, or at least the woman's day.

She kept her ears on.

SO while I'm being idle in this thing ill wait for any interactions. I'm actually enjoying this break, so thanks all XD

Be sure to tag me when interacting with my characters lol

Sure no problem.

Just to be clear, for myself cuz I'm brain pooping... This RP takes place before like... The Killing Joke, but after A Death In The Family? Or like, is it pretty much our own continuity?

Its a whole new continuity.

Sorry for not posting in a week. School keeps slamming me with tests. I've taken five tests today alone! I promise I'll post today.

That's totally fine, no need to apologize. I'll be posting today as well

Oh, I wanted to point out, Kara's powers have weakened due to when she was poisoned by Kryptonite or whatever, so like, she totally isn't the Girl Of Steel. Or more like, she wont be able to completely outmatch anyone. However, just like canon, she is more powerful in the Yellow Sun. But she's indoors right now.

Also, I was hoping that Kara could get in on some Slade action... More like... Coordinate with Alfred to shoot Slade.
It'd be like she would tell Alfred to shoot as soon as she has a steady shot, regardless of if her or Robin were in the way, just to warn her before hand. Then she'd rush down, do a sneak attack on Slade and whatever happens happens, and then maybe Robin would be infront of Slade when Alfred gets a good shot, so he tells Kara (remember she has super amazing hearing still, that's not weak), so she throws Robin out of the way and freeze breaths Slade, but only from his waist down to his legs.

SOOO BOSS. But that's only if we can all agree on it being so cool.

Or shoulders down cause... He had weapons and a ballistic staff and free arms lol. It'd be badass if he manages to break it open too

Status
Not open for further replies.