Batman: Legacy of the Dark Knight (OoC and Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker's puttin' them sweet moves on Harley.

Meanwhile, Robin watches and stifles laugher at having seen Alfred fall on his ass xD

If anything when batman hears of Rosemary's existence he should have a boss fight with her offering help and trying to convert her into a hero again or something.

But that's just an idea after Slade kills Ra's or takes over the league of assassins and she tries working for him keeping their relationshit of being family a secret now.

I don't know. I just feel it'll be more drama with Slade like 'Bitchpls.youworkformeandwantedtoyoucantwalkaway.." Then "ifyoustepdownfromdaddybepreparedtobehuntedoverandoveragain.Earnyourfreedom."
But they're just ideas 8D

What do you plan for bats and joker? I mean Rose will run rampant soon.

That's classified ;3

ARshtdjhf
SECRETS MUCH SAD

will it involve everybody? I just feel like rping...
Speaking of that I need another canary post <_<

It will, don't worry.

Long term answer: its complicated.

Short term answer: To Attract Bats
So is that a yes, a no or what? Waiting to hear a definitive answer before responding and am sort of wondering who is playing Batman???

So is that a yes, a no or what? Waiting to hear a definitive answer before responding and am sort of wondering who is playing Batman???

Yes, you can have that happen. The reason why Joker is going to break out is to attract Batman, but other villains will also help him deal with the other vigilantes.

And for now, I will play Batman because the person playing him before is apparently gone

Just saying my Dinah lance aka black canary is based on the one form all star batman and robin. In THAT comic she was actually like a neutral person replacing catwoman basically. Her outfit was her uniform, she worked in a bar called 'The Black Canary' and snapped cause she was sick and tired of the creeps ultimately.-and mostly batman-

Just google images of her in the all star batman and robin comics and read the images XD. i don't know or wiki her.
I made her past revolve around that and now she's a hero cause of batman 8D that's also her outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i feel like an idiot, -3- Wht the heck happend to Alfred? Aka: ME!
Im so lost evrything has died down, >.< SO yay im free to go and be a good butler and not be shanghied in a Cupboard. TwT

GAAAH FACKING NUTS... Sooooraaaa, how many people have joined this RP?

999 happy haunts. But there's room for 1000. Any volunteers?

But seriously, I think we have around 5-7 RPers. It seems like more because we have people playing multiple characters. Interested?

Yesh I do xD I wanted to be Batgirl, but I dunno... What characters are active?

Hmmm... If Batgirl was the role you were hoping for you could try to discuss something with Noceur. I'll ask and the three of us can figure something out.

Send me a PM with some roles you had in mind other then BG and we'll see what's good.

@Shace

So was wondering if my guy could show up instead of Slade considering my character is trying to find yours.

I'm not sure what you did with Alfred, you kinda knocked him out and that was the end of it... You can have him wake up somewhere other than the manor, or have him in the manor with Robin or something (not sure where Robin is though, you'd have to ask Sora)

Robin's waiting in the shadows to fight Slade, so I'm waiting on Pi to post.

Batman won't offcially be introduced for a while, so Alfred could go hide and offer advice to Robin?

Errr... I wish I can give batgirl away but I already had something going on between her and Jason.
And her and huntress.
And her condition.

I don't know how we can work it out, though I admit I'm willing to give her up. What I'm trying to say is that despite having her do minor useless things so far, they're pretty big things in her part. IE, getting her ass whooped by huntress, having a mutual friendship with Jason while also not, and having Le broken arm.

BUT THEN of course, we can have joker shoot down Barbara and paralyze her causing her to be 'oracle'. We can say soon gordon finds out batgirl is his daughter, then like in the killing joke, joker somehow finds out and lays Barbara a visit, shooting her down Infront of her parents.
And Barbara can be in a coma for a few days before waking up and finding out she's paralyzed. But doesn't want to give up the hero life becoming 'oracle'.
That way @Desliees Lanister maybe the user can play the other Batgirl's? Like Stephanie brown or cassandra cain?-Stephanie brown, as she has more history with the bat family so that way you probably won't be left out, or an OC.-

It would make Barbara more useful and a stronger character -the situation would play a big part- while also passing up the mantle to a best friend or something, similar to what Richard did with Barbara as kids, Barbara secretly trained moves she was taught to her friend.

So you would have Barbara, Jason, Richard, and Rosemary dislike joker lol.
Yet Jason and Rosemary are like the darker ones with deeper hatreds,
Barbara and dick like in the comics are able to control their anger more.

I think that would be a better suggestion in my opinion cause we already got Barbara in the roleplay. Yet also, we can easily make her handicap while not killing or deleting such a character off and force her to pass up the mantle as batgirl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.