Batman: Legacy of the Dark Knight (OoC and Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see something like that, would give more of a reason for everyone to go after Joker anyways. and for others to question why he is still alive (aka Jason)

Oh I think she's good, she's going ahead with Supergirl

Oh ok..
I was looking forward to babs getting shot down as that would make her more useful too LOL.
Well looking forward to the idea..

I HAS ANOTHER IDEA...
BIRDS OF PREY YO.
AWWWW YIS. FEMME FATALES KICKING ASS 8D
@Sora1297

Along with Gotham sirens. Maybe batman can convert and help Rosemary control her Phoenix side to which she gives it a shot and joins Le birds of prey. But fails and joins the Gotham specify sirens then fails and goes back to Slade hopelessly cause she got no choice.
But nah that's just an idea.

All of a sudden I'm not into it anyways now LOL

We can still have that happen, it'll just be that nobody will really take up her mantle yet.

If we got no one then I'll try hanging on to babs as batgirl for as long as I can 8D

So Sora since you are basically controlling Robin and Joker, and Batman now, how is this going work? you going control all three or are other people going be able to control them? Just curious for future reference (also if you want I can control Batman eventually full time, just don't wanna kill your plans for him)

Hfrehabgad LOLZ i will jump in pretty soon. Maybe creep on Jason I really don't know what to do with Olivia at the moment :P

@Penultimate Pi "But no, seriously. Get out here so I can finish mopping the floor with you."

HAHAHA I LITERALLY DIED THERE I CANNOT EVEN.
BEST LINE EVER.
I am pleased, I love you pen XD

LITERALLY THIS WAS ME
tumblr_miqz8lkDVt1rmb4jxo1_400.gif

tumblr_m4x1owdMtR1qk3l9oo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
But Robin is badass why would he need Alfreds help, oh well ill see what i can do, ^^" thank you though i was really lost. ^^"

Though would it be fine if Alfred went into the bat cave and talked to robin through the "super" computer they have through the ear peice Robin should have. lol

Whoooa! Heeyy! So, I need a while to finish prepping my Supergirl, but if you want, Noceur, I can also double as one of the girls who were also Batgirl, and we can go the Killing Joke route **Also, I dont think Joker knew Babs was BG, did he?**

He mostly shot her to 'prove a point'. Break down Jim Gordon, her father which was why she was shot Infront of him. I'm pretty sure it was common sense for joker to know she a batgirl because when she was handicapped = batgirl was no more. The 'redhead' batgirl.

And in new 52 in the death of the family he abducts Barbara's mom, luring her. So it indicates that now he knows babs identity as batgirl and blah blah if he's abducting her mom and telling her.

It's your choice to take up her mantle XD
I got a feeling sora will shoot her down unexpectedly anyways

We'll see, Noceur.. We'll see :3

But yeah Alfred can talk to Robin to help out!

Hey guys, I just thought I'd tell you all that I'm gonna be starting up a crossover Superhero RP (DC/Marvel/Darkhorse/Independant/Ect) soon. I'll still be invested in this one though, don't worry! I just thought you'd like to know in case anyone was considering joining.

Reserve me....more like give me
Zatara cousins. Fudge yeah!
>8D
And black widow.//shot.

I've been waiting for a RP to play as zachary and zatanna zatara. I already have face claims and every thing.

So anyways, sorry for that shameful advertisement ^^"

Back to the RP. I'll be posting as Robin soon, get ready Pi!

Supergirl is on the scene now! Get ready for stuff to get fun! Well, funner? I dunno. Also, Sora, is Ravager around in this RP?

Ravaged isn't in the RP just yet, you're one of the top 3 people who've played non-Batman specific characters. Mostly we have Batman villains if any, but he can be an NPC you control if you'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.