Batman: Legacy of the Dark Knight (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, like maybe she freezes him, the shot hits but only knocks off his mask (if he's wearing one) or like he just tilts his head, then smashes through the ice, and she and Robin have to fight him.

Okay, I'm officially about to go "Killing Joke", "Arkham City" and "Batman Returns" with Joker.

Meaning, everyone hang onto your boots. Because the Clown prince of Crime is going to bring Gotham to its knees

Oh noes! Joker is rather terrifying as it is... Now he's gonna be worst e.o

i want to snipe slade in the faces!!!! and um i cant post till later on today sorry everyone

I was going to hold off on posting until I got a post from Robin, but I guess I could post early, if that is what everyone would prefer.

I was waiting for whoever left to return so I could post as Robin, but go ahead dude. I'll post as him later.

I could post as Robin and probably will either today or tomorrow, but I'm waiting on Harley for Joker.

I hate when RPs have so many people and then none posts, since we all most likely live in different time zones. Dx

yea that is true, and or possible have school, collage or jobs and lives to live too. But i dont blame them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.