Balloons (A Five Nights At Freddy's RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Anthony M. Bostic

What Are You?: Human

Favorite Character at Freddy's: Foxy

Biography: Anthony grew up in a small suburban household with one sister who is younger and a single mother. He played baseball for his highschool and pretty much had an uneventful average childhood. He moved out right after highschool into an apartment closer to the city for work.
He was in a steady relationship but that soon fell apart as she left after he proposed (also taking the very expensive ring). He has one other job at a local supermarket as a cashier, he has come to be a security guard to make extra money to pay off that very expensive ring that left with his ex.

Theme Song:

Appearance:
large.jpg

Other: Really laid back, kind of quiet. He likes to read and tends to do it whenever he can find the time, even at work or important events. He is known to have bad luck and has become more pessimistic since highschool. He thinks of himself as completely average and doesn't have really good people skills nor does he wish to be social.

Okay guys, so this first night Connie is gonna end up there late, during the night watch, and while I don't at all want her to die, I'd like her to eventually get caught and come very close to being stuffed into a suit. Don't give her a very hard time at first, but as the hours go on someone should start essentially hunting her down and eventually catch her, but leave her conscious as she's dragged to the spare parts room. Nora will end up intervening at the last moment and save her, as has been determined already between me and Nico, but that doesn't mean she can't get close to her undeserved death. >=D

Then don't expect me to hunt down slowly, more like charged and pounced XD

Like magic- OH MY GOD ITS A WIZARD

Did anybody else think of Ultron in the second Avengers movie when @AHeartlessNobody character was signing that song? (That means I loved that part)
XD Im glad you liked that part. I had fun writing it.

Well I suppose if she is going to almost die it would have to be either Bonnie or Freddy doing so (considering Marionette doesn't come out until the music stops). But also remember that all the humans are going to staying late for one reason or another, so it won't just be Connie. Most like I can see Xander ushering them into the Security Room (after all, it wouldn't be right to let them wander the halls after hours when no one is supposed to be there in the first place). So either it would have to be she would leave the office for some reason, despite warnings from him, or it would be that they wouldn't know she was still there and hadn't left.

Oh, hey, I got asked by a couple of people to make a seperate thread for just general FNAF chatting. Like talking about the different game theories or whatever XD You can of course keep posting things on here about it, but this is just for those of you who want to talk more about general stuff. If that makes sense?

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/fnaf-discussion.121033/

XD Im glad you liked that part. I had fun writing it.

Well I suppose if she is going to almost die it would have to be either Bonnie or Freddy doing so (considering Marionette doesn't come out until the music stops). But also remember that all the humans are going to staying late for one reason or another, so it won't just be Connie. Most like I can see Xander ushering them into the Security Room (after all, it wouldn't be right to let them wander the halls after hours when no one is supposed to be there in the first place). So either it would have to be she would leave the office for some reason, despite warnings from him, or it would be that they wouldn't know she was still there and hadn't left.

Okay, I was planning to have her being in the kitchen, without the others knowing until they might spot her on one of the cams, working on fixing something with the pizza oven. By the way, is that map of the building on the front page of this thread already?

My feet are killing me x.x but overall i think it went ok, and i think one lady got a bit frustrated with me cause i had apparently asked her if she was doing alright 3 times without realizing

I do need a hug TT^TT cause i gotta do it all over again tomorrow

So Nico, is Nora ready to have some fun messing around with Connie?

*smirks and rubs hands together in anticipation*

Okay, I was planning to have her being in the kitchen, without the others knowing until they might spot her on one of the cams, working on fixing something with the pizza oven. By the way, is that map of the building on the front page of this thread already?
The only thing with that is that there are cameras in the kitchen ;^_^ Of course, we could always make it where there is a blind spot right under the camera? That could be where she is at and then when they finally see her on screen it could be a 'OH SHIT' moment for everyone else because they would know she's in danger.

On a side note. I wanted to share this song with everyone X3 (I think I already shared it with Nutts, but she can deal with seeing it a second time lol). This is a good song for all the humans haha

Annnnnd another song XD Sorry I listen to a lot of music. This one is for all the animtronics lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Junnabee
The only thing with that is that there are cameras in the kitchen ;^_^ Of course, we could always make it where there is a blind spot right under the camera? That could be where she is at and then when they finally see her on screen it could be a 'OH SHIT' moment for everyone else because they would know she's in danger.

On a side note. I wanted to share this song with everyone X3 (I think I already shared it with Nutts, but she can deal with seeing it a second time lol). This is a good song for all the humans haha

Annnnnd another song XD Sorry I listen to a lot of music. This one is for all the animtronics lol
Yeah, that's kinda what I meant. I knew that the camera in the kitchen finally works, but that they wouldn't see her there until like 3 or 4 AM or something and its about that time that Freddy/Bonnie decides to come and try to grab her. She'd bolt for the security office, but then maybe she gets the door slammed shut in her face before she can get inside and the animatronic catches her, then starts dragging her back to the parts room, etc.

XD He probably wouldn't slam the door on her (yet anyway). But she could probably get nabbed before she reaches the office.

Also, there is a link to the map in the information section of the first post here in the OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.