Balloons (A Five Nights At Freddy's RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats kept in the basement? (jog my memory plz)

OMG, I love it! I'm so eager to get this freakin' thing started! Sorry I'm a bit worked up, but I really am SUPER excited and anxiously waiting on those last two character submissions...:hyper::bouncy:

Also, no door at all in the middle hallway... new night guard's kinda screwed... What the hell is he supposed to do if there's someone in the middle hallway coming for him? lol
cry. cry a lot. XD

• Love
Reactions: Trainbrain16
Lol I figure only one animatronic would come down that way and they would be put off by a flashlight. Probably Foxy and/or Freddy. I'm trying to take machanics from each of the games and mesh them together. XD

I also might make it a little more difficult on the humans and add door ways connecting the three halls toward the middle that way the animatronics can switch sides and throw the humans off. What do you think?

I also might make it a little more difficult on the humans and add door ways connecting the three halls toward the middle that way the animatronics can switch sides and throw the humans off. What do you think?
Hmm... I dunno, I feel like its already really difficult for the humans as it is, plus if they fuck up once it's over and they're dead so... I'd say maybe not.

Reactions: Junnabee
But yeah, anyways, any update on our last two characters that we need?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Okay I just figured that would make it so the animatronics wouldn't be going to the same places over and over again. That gets kinda predictable after a while, ya know? But then again the animatronics could always switch thing up on later nights too and go to different places if that happens.

Sigh I'm still waiting for the example post from security guard and corrections and example post from Foxy :(

...Guys, no really, guys. The basement. Whats in the basement

Okay I just figured that would make it so the animatronics wouldn't be going to the same places over and over again. That gets kinda predictable after a while, ya know? But then again the animatronics could always switch thing up on later nights too and go to different places if that happens.

Sigh I'm still waiting for the example post from security guard and corrections and example post from Foxy :(
Yeah, they could decide to switch things up later.

DAMMIT, I wanna play this so bad! =( Maybe we could get the IC thread set up anyways and some of the rest of us could start RPing some stuff that'd be happening earlier in the night, like after the restaurant closed but before the night guard showed up?

Chica doesn't want to stuff you into a suit. She just wants to know if you like pizza and be your friend x3
*pops up in window outside security office* "Pizza?"

*door slams shut instinctively* "Pizza..."

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: AHeartlessNobody
Why did this make me laugh so much? XD

I don't know, guys? What is in the basement? :propeller: :eyebrows::confetti:
We're the ones asking the questions! Don't try to pull that BS on us! Lol

.....Any luck on the last two? :3?

Not yet :( All I can say is go ahead and write up some intro posts and save them. I'm working on mine at the moment as well. So that way when we are ready to start we can really get into it.

Not yet :( All I can say is go ahead and write up some intro posts and save them. I'm working on mine at the moment as well. So that way when we are ready to start we can really get into it.
Way ahead of you! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.