Balloons (A Five Nights At Freddy's RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD He probably wouldn't slam the door on her (yet anyway). But she could probably get nabbed before she reaches the office.

Also, there is a link to the map in the information section of the first post here in the OOC
Well he wouldn't need to be particularly heartless to do it if the animatronic was close enough behind Connie. Rather than let Connie in and risk Bonnie/Freddy getting in as well, therefore condemning everyone in the room to death, just lock them both out and let Connie (supposedly) be sacrificed to save the others. Yeah, that'd be a great scene, heart-wrenching and emotional for those inside the room and particularly for the one left outside. Ahh, I'm so evil; never let me play God if you know what's good for... well, anything and everything.

Man I could picture it now. Xander closing the door

........and Arizona opening up a can of whoopass cuz what the hell does he think he's doing?

Man I could picture it now. Xander closing the door

........and Arizona opening up a can of whoopass cuz what the hell does he think he's doing?
Yeah, flashbacks of Alien Isolation are hitting me right about now, with Ripley and Waits being Connie and Xander. XD

"Waits! You bastard!"
"I had to do it, Ripley, it was the only way to save the station!"
"Yeah, but you used me as bait and locked me out there with that thing, then left me to die to save your sorry ass!"

-puts copyright warning on this thread- lol good use of Aliens, I love the first movie. And I really want to get Isolation, it looks amazing!

Well he wouldn't need to be particularly heartless to do it if the animatronic was close enough behind Connie. Rather than let Connie in and risk Bonnie/Freddy getting in as well, therefore condemning everyone in the room to death, just lock them both out and let Connie (supposedly) be sacrificed to save the others. Yeah, that'd be a great scene, heart-wrenching and emotional for those inside the room and particularly for the one left outside. Ahh, I'm so evil; never let me play God if you know what's good for... well, anything and everything.
I see what you are saying. But, at the same time though, we also have to remember that Xander atm is trying to get on their good side and trying to make it seem like 'everything is okay and there is no reason to panic' He wouldn't exactly be getting on their good side by locking her out ;^_^ They'd probably all hate him after that.

I see what you are saying. But, at the same time though, we also have to remember that Xander atm is trying to get on their good side and trying to make it seem like 'everything is okay and there is no reason to panic' He wouldn't exactly be getting on their good side by locking her out ;^_^ They'd probably all hate him after that.
But he'd still know that if he let Freddy or Bonnie in that they'd all end up dead no matter what, so it wouldn't matter if he was on their good side or not if they'd all dead, so he'd opt for the whole 'the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few'-style choice and mash that door button.

That's just the way I see it.

But he'd still know that if he let Freddy or Bonnie in that they'd all end up dead no matter what, so it wouldn't matter if he was on their good side or not if they'd all dead, so he'd opt for the whole 'the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few'-style choice and mash that door button.

That's just the way I see it.
Bonnie and Freddy also don't move that fast though XD I don't see them staying right on her tracks as she runs all the way from the kitchen to the security room.

Bonnie and Freddy also don't move that fast though XD I don't see them staying right on her tracks as she runs all the way from the kitchen to the security room.
Maybe Foxy can run interference and nab Connie, then hand her over to one of the other two to get 'suited up' or something. I don't know, we'll work something out.

Well bonnie bon has already started her mischief ^~^ Connie beware Bonnie is looking to make herself a new friend

Maybe Foxy can run interference and nab Connie, then hand her over to one of the other two to get 'suited up' or something. I don't know, we'll work something out.
That wouldn't make sense though for him to grab her and then give her to one of the others.....and I really just don't see Xander doing something to make others mad at him right at the very beginning of the rp.

dX8VChJ.png

Picture this. In the kitchen. Look up, whats in the door way to the right hall? B...Bonnie? How?! Gotta get to the security room, warn the guard. Plus. Doors. Run to storage room, now where? Hall or break room? Bonnie's still in the hall. If you sprint to the break room its a straight shot to the office!!! Burst into the break room. Who's there in the hall doorway? Freddy! Gotta turn back. But its to late now. Bonnie's in the storage room. Your trapped.

That wouldn't make sense though for him to grab her and then give her to one of the others.....and I really just don't see Xander doing something to make others mad at him right at the very beginning of the rp.
WELL THEN... maybe she just trips at the last second, right in view of the door, then gets grabbed by the feet and dragged away before she can get up.

dX8VChJ.png

Picture this. In the kitchen. Look up, whats in the door way to the right hall? B...Bonnie? How?! Gotta get to the security room, warn the guard. Plus. Doors. Run to storage room, now where? Hall or break room? Bonnie's still in the hall. If you sprint to the break room its a straight shot to the office!!! Burst into the break room. Who's there in the hall doorway? Freddy! Gotta turn back. But its to late now. Bonnie's in the storage room. Your trapped.
Hmm... I like the idea, but now that I look at the layout of the building again there's a couple things that wouldn't make any sense at all, like what justifies the existence of the west hallway? Maybe the basement is underneath the floorplan of the whole building, and attached to the west hall are a couple side party rooms (like in FNAF2)

I posted my entrance ^~^
Yeah, I saw. =) I can't tell if she actually wants a friend, or if her poor broken soul just wants a change in who she would torment and kill. lol, this RP is already getting so dark and horrible. XD

Hmm... I like the idea, but now that I look at the layout of the building again there's a couple things that wouldn't make any sense at all, like what justifies the existence of the west hallway? Maybe the basement is underneath the floorplan of the whole building, and attached to the west hall are a couple side party rooms (like in FNAF2)
That....Is actually an excellent point. @AHeartlessNobody Counter argument?

Well I purposely made it that when she died her mind broke, so shes now this twisted creature hell bent on making herself new friends so she'll never be alone again

Status
Not open for further replies.