Balloons (A Five Nights At Freddy's RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, guess what? :bsmile:

What o.o??? :3???

*still floored in disbelief 15 minutes later*

XD Disbelief that I finally got it up?

DISBELIEF THAT IT LIIIVVVEEESSS

now we just need our guard and foxy and we can really get trucking, for now we may only start chugging slowly

Well I have given both the go ahead to post their CSs so they should get here very soon.

*LOUD SCREAMING* MORE PEOPLE TO PESTER I MEAN BOTHER I MEAN LOVE LOVE

WITH ALL MY HEART
ლζ*♡ε♡*ζლ

image.jpg
Name: Thomas Walters
What Are You?: Ghost
Favorite Character at Freddy's: Foxy the Pirate
Biography: For the most part, his life was just fine. He was a only child of a few druggies. Now to most people, they wold think that they'd abused their son because they couldn't comprehend raising a child, but surprisingly they actually did pretty well with raising him. They'd rarely beat him, and they made sure that they had food for him to eat, but besides that they didn't do much. Thomas was Avery independent child, learning most life skills at a very young age, such as doung laundry, cooking, cleaning the house, and other important things.
When it came to his social life, it could've been better. He was bullied at school just because his parents were druggies. The bullies would constantly call him names, with the occasional physical beat him up. With all that he never made friends, he would always have to do everything at school alone. That's the part of his life hat gave him depression, but he never talked about the bullies to his parents. He was afraid on how they will react.
But there was always a beacon of light for him, the greatest place on earth, Fredbears Family dinner. Every Friday ever since he was seven, him and his family would always go up there. His parents knew a drug dealer that worked there, so they would go up there once a week to buy drugs, and they always brought Thomas. He would always go running around, eating pizza, playing games, and listening to the animatronics. There was one in particular he "related" to, and that was Foxy the Pirate. He could see that Foxy was shunning to the group like how Thomas was. He would spend a lot of his time at the restaurant just watching Foxy. He soon started talking to the anamontronic, not caring if anyone found him odd for doing so.
During one of those fun Friday nights he met the last few people he would ever meet in his mortal life. He was with a group of children that a older girl was baby sitting, the girl decided to bring them all to Fredbears pizza, which was great for him, he could meet his friend again. But it didn't end up that way. It was almost closing time when an older man before they left. The older man looked like a security guard, and he was somehow able to convince Thomas and the others followed him to the back room, where they keep the spare parts for the animatronics. But unfountenly for Thomas and all of the others, they just became the victims of the series of mysterious murders of young children.
After his death, his parents didn't seem to do anything after a few days of searching for the body.
After they failed to find the body, they decided to just focus on drugs, no time for sorrow. With the fact that he was murdered at such a young age, and that he was quickly forgotten, it made him angry and vengeful. When he entered the after life he went to the only spot he found happiness, and the last place he cold remember from his mortal life. He was more then glad when he found out about his new body. His only friend, Foxy the Pirate.
Theme Song: Currently looking
Appearance:
image.jpg
Other​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Junnabee
;^_^ Robin, what happened? All the code....

....you....you need some help there robin?

I ink I got it all XD it always happen to me when I copy and paste on this site, but I think I got all of that cruddy code away

Reactions: Junnabee
Alright!!! Glad to see the gang all here~ <3

Try hitting the edit button. Then delete the code you have in for the video player. Once you do that retype in the code for the player and save. It should reappear.

the edit buttons down here
(idk if u know) ↓

Try hitting the edit button. Then delete the code you have in for the video player. Once you do that retype in the code for the player and save. It should reappear.

the edit buttons down here
(idk if u know) ↓
XD He already deleted the post. He'll have to repost it.

XD He already deleted the post. He'll have to repost it.
Ahhhh, well that's ok. I did the same thing for a couple months after i joined before someone was like ".....you know you can....edit...right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.