Ballad of the Killemall Pirates (Anyone can join!)

Lucifer smiled slightly as he felt the soft tails wrap round his body. His shivering slowly stoped as the warmth of the tails comforted him. "thank you" he said to Naomi, smiling as he did.

Lucifer then turned back to Keira. " Okay I think I understand" he told her. It sounded like an easy mission, but Lucifer wasn't great at staying on people's good side. "yes. I have had those things on for way to long" He told her, laughing a bit when he did.

Walks over and says to the new guy "looks pretty grim this place huh? "

Crono turned to Elisa and walked over to her. "You will be accompanying Jethro and Mike," his voice now hushed into a intense whisper so that only she could hear his words, "but I have a special assignment for you. There is a man with a metal arm. If you see him, monitor whatever he is doing but don't allow yourself to be seen. This is extremely important, understand?" He didn't wait for a answer and pulled away from her, his smile reappearing. He looked at Lucifer and Keira and something seemed to occur to him. "Oh, you must be cold. I have coats here if you need them." He popped the top off of a barrel containing several furry coats. When he saw Naomi with her tails visible his face became wrought with panic. "Naomi, please return your tails to there invisible state. The people here are desperate, if someone saw that you were a kitsune we would have a mob after you. You will be with us."

Jethro didn't really need one, but he took a coat anyway they look quite comfortable and oddly fashionable. That is fashionable for a dwarf. Dwarves weren't the number one choice for fashion judges. He found one that looked like it might fit him best and put it on. "How do I look?" He asked no one in particular as he preened his beard out of it after buttoning it.

She laughed along with Lucifer at his comment, but was soon distracted. "Oh, coats. Thank you." Keira ran over to the barrel and took a long, black one with a hood from the top after Jethro had gotten his. She pulled it on, then put up the hood before returning to where she was. "Looks good, I guess." She replied to the dwarf's question, although she probably wouldn't be one to know. She was just glad to have something warm.

Naomi quickly made her tails and ears go invisible. "Yeah I would rather not have the entire town hunting us just cause of me." She slowly unwrapped her tails from around Lucifer as she grabbed a cloak. She put it on and pulled the hood over head.

The cold hit Lucifer after the tails were unwrapped from his body. So he to picked up a coat. He tried to find the warmest looking one, and ended up with a thick fur coat. "Shall we begin then?" he asked the captain, his breath visible in the cold air.

Mike went over to the captain and asked "do you know of any places here that sell exhaust pipe parts and engine parts here?"

Elisa nodded firmly at the Captain's orders, before picking up a coat. Sure, she'd grown used to the cold, (especially in the water) but a little extra warmth couldn't hurt, surely. After tugging the hood over her purple hair and eyes, she slipped over to Jethro, smiling at him slightly. "Hi," she said simply.

"No there is not Mike, at least not any descent ones. We'll be heading to the Capital tomorrow and we will find whatever we need there." Crono replied as the Reverge slowly pulled into the ragged port that laid underneath the Brittown bridges. "Let's get going crew!" He told them before a plank extended from the ship and connected her with the dock. He started walking down the plank and headed for the stone stairs that would lead them to the bridges.

Mike followed Crono and came to a stop on the bridge looking out at the scene out side of the bridge fiddling with an old cloaking device he had taken of an military ship on his travles.

"Hi lass." Jethro answered Elisa as they docked. Then he followed Crono with the others and when he saw Mike step to the side he did too. He noticed Mike fidgit with some thing. "That a map lad? I aint a clue where this bar is. Do you?"

Keira shoved her hands in her pockets and followed. As they walked, she started thinking about the crow and what it had said. For a while, she had thought she would tell the Captain, but she decided against it. If it came to it, she would. For now, it was best to focus on the task at hand. "So, who is this man that we're meeting?" Keira asked.

Mike turns to Jethro and shows him the cloaking device "its a Cloaking device that that crew aboard the Battle ship called the Juggernaut were given i found it in the wreckage of the ship that was abandoned around the andromida Galaxy on a Keplar-334C, i found about 6 off them in a shuttle that crashed in a forest near by to the main ship"

Jethrp would just nod as if he understood. "So it aint gunna help us find this bar the cap'm wanted us to go?" He asked with a strait serious face. He sighed his visable breath wafting in the breeze. He noticed Mike wasn't wearing a coat. "Forget your coat boyo?"

"meh ive been in colder, these cloaking devices may come in handy if we need to scuttle if needed" mike said as he brought up a map of Brittown

Lucifer stayed close to Naomi as they walked over the plank of wood and stood at the port of the cold city. Lucifer noticed a paper poster on a stone wall, he quickly grabbed it and pulled it down shoving it into his pocket. He looked around a bit before pulling his hood over his face, so it was less visible. He hoped no one had seen his actions as he went back to following the captain.

Crono tapped Mike on the shoulder and pointed at the leftmost bridge. "Down there, big building, lots of crashing, cheering, and cussing coming from it." He gave him a pat on the back before heading down the center bridge. When Keira asked him about who they would be meeting he replied while still looking ahead. "He goes by many names, but I like to call him Needle. He's a higher-class collector of old artifacts. One of which is a treasure map that I've been trying to get from him for months. He has finally agreed to trade it for another artifact in my possession." As they walked down the street the ragged villagers stared at them silently, some with fear, some with anger, and some with hope.

Mike noded and replied " thanks, should i be weary of the guy im observing in there?".

Keira was trying to ignore the stares of the townspeople, so she instead focused on walking, keeping her eyes on the ground. "Needle?" She repeated. Not what she was expecting, but there was no reason to question it. She thought for a moment. "What's the map lead to?" He had said it was a treasure map, and it had to be good if it was that difficult to get.