Ballad of the Killemall Pirates (Anyone can join!)

"Stowaway?" Keira asked, tilting her head in confusion. She hadn't seen anyone else on the ship aside from the doctor. She turned around and was about to climb to the crows nest when said stowaway leapt down from the nest. "Bloody Hell!" She exclaimed jumping back a little, her eyes wide. After a moment she calmed down. "Oh, you must be the stowaway the Captain mentioned." She looked between the Captain and the heavily chained figure, then stepped back to the mast. "I'll just go on up, then." She then began to climb up the mast, eventually reaching the crows nest.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll get right to it, Captain." With a deep bow, Elisa followed the Captain's made her way to the engine room, just before the stowaway leapt to the deck (unbeknownst t her). She decided not to sit down, instead standing up. With a slight readjustment of her dress, she leant over the table and began to form the route to Brittown.

"Yup this engine looks like it hasn't had is engine maintained for a couple of years" Mike as he puts a rusty gear through a Gear Cleaner bringing back back a shine to it, with his other hand mike took the note Jethro handed him and read it.

Crono flicked a switch next to the steering wheel that activated audio pilot and approached the chained person. He took out a keyring that had more lock picks then keys and removed the man's cuffs. With a little nip of his saber the metal mask fell to the ground. "Good evening sir. I am Captain Crono Killemall of the Killemall airship pirates." He bowed gracefully. "And you are?"

The Map Room
A medium sized room with a large table in the center to accommodate a sizable map. The map appeared to be a fourth of the World and was surprisingly detailed. Rolled up under the table was what appeared to be the other three maps. From the looks of it, they would reach Brittown by nightfall. On the opposite side of the room was a door that read:
Captain's Quarters

Crow's Nest
A little bigger then normal. A telescope stands at the right hand side from Keira. Around the rim of the nest a iron snake eats its tail. It is very detailed except for one scale that seems to protrude out more then its brethren.

Once Keira was in the crow's nest, she looks around. There wasn't really much to observe up here, surroundings-wise, just the telescope and the snake railing that for whatever reason she took a liking to. She walked to her left, opposite the telescope, and peeked over the rail. Just for a moment, however, as she pulled her head back rather quickly. "Right, okay." She said as she stepped away from there to look through the telescope. She knew it would be fairly high; all she needed was a moment to get used to it, that's all. She looked through the telescope, looking in the direction they were going and to the sides and behind them. "Nothing so far." She told herself under her breath. This was something she could get used to. Once you got over the fact that you were up high on an already-flying-ship, it was pretty nice up on the crows nest. Keira liked it, anyway; the solitude and view and looking out for anything that could be a threat or of interest. She began to look through the telescope again.

Once the man's restrictions were removed he took a deep breath through his nose. "man it feels good to be able to smell again" he sighed. He blinked a few times to get his eyes a custom to the light. "thank you captain Crono, my name is Lucifer" he smiled, showing his slightly sharp teeth. On closer inspection a lot of his features seemed slightly animalistic, but they soon became normal after he slapped his cheeks a few times.

Lucifer sniffed the air again a few times. "smells like you got some fine women on your ship" he laughed putting his arm around Cronos shoulder. "how about you introduce me to them?" He asked

As she planned the way to Brittown, she studied the map before her and the room. The map was splendidly detailed, and considerably large, much better than any she'd found on a shipwreck. The room was big, pleasantly so. Elisa looked at the door that read Captain's Quarters, curious but not daring to go in. She took a short breath through her nose, scenting a strange soul. The stowaway, perhaps.

Suddenly, two of Dr. Scab's skeletal fingers firmly took hold of Lucifer's head and lifted him up into the air. He turned the stowaway around with interest then dropped him. "A very interesting specimen. Crono, I wanted to speak with you about our new crew." "One moment. That man is our ship's doctor Scab. And the answer to your question depends on if you join my crew or not." Crono said to them.

Engine Room
A faint scratching and odd clicking noise came from one of the bigger pipes going out the engine.

Map Room
A rolled up piece of paper lays on the map over the continent that the imperium is based at. Currently in its raveled state all that could be read is its title:
The Ballad of Crono Killemall

Naomi made her way to the cannon room which was not what she was expecting it was a large room with cannons lining either side and a large seal in the middle. "Looks like the cannons are magic based. They use a small portion of the users magic. It would be wise of of us to avoid very long battle." There was a small hammock hung in between the posts. "This where I sleep. "

Lucifer didn't struggle when he was picked up and examined. Rather he examined the doctor him self. It had been a long time since he had seen something like that.

After he was dropped he turned his attention to Crono as he was asked a question. "hmm okay I don't see why not" he said happily " what's my job then captain" he asked bowing his head again .

Keira took to examining the snake railing. She wasn't really sure why, but she liked it. She began to walk around the crow's nest, running her hand along the rail, not changing her pace until she felt one scale that didn't fit in with the others. It was off, just a little bit. She stopped her walking and knelt down to examine that scale. She didn't notice anything else aside from that. "Maybe it's just something an old crew member did. Or part of the design." Although, she highly doubted that there was some poetic reasoning for one of the scales being different from the others. She just decided to forget about it and continue walking until she reached the telescope again.

Mike hears the scratching and clicking Mike uses the ships Speaking tube to hail the captain up on top deck "Captain we have a Problem A pipe to the Ships engine is Scratching and clicking we may need to slow to half speed limit damage"

"A cannoneer. You are to answer to our cannon master Naomi." Crono replied and sent the stowaway to the cannon room before hearing Mike's report. He turned to the intercom and listened to the noises for a bit. "We have a deadline to meet Mike. I also don't think that noise is coming from the pipe, I think it's coming from inside it." He said before turning to Dr. Scab. "So what is it?"

Cannon Room
(For future reference, please don't describe the rooms for me.)
At the center of the room stood a rather complicated looking thingamajig. It was about the size of a fridge and had a glass dome planted above a metal box. The dome was full of a glowing blue liquid and a wheel on the front of the box had several small bottles filled with the same thing lined it. A valve was attached to the topmost bottle and next to it was a old note.
The Arcane Cannon Machine
How to operate:
The glass dome will collect raw magic from the air and turn it into a liquid form. The bottles will be automatically filled with this liquid. Take two bottles, clip them to the sides of the cannon, and fire.
WARNING!!!
Th-
but the rest was torn off.

Crow's Nest
As Keira looked though the spyglass a third time a black shape swooped up in front of the lens. A large crow screeched in fury before trying to peck at claw at her face, its wings flapping violently.

"Gah!" She exclaimed, jumping away from the telescope as the crow flies at her. When it starts attacking her, she curses and retreats back a few more steps, covering her face with both her arms. "Bloody crow!" Thinking quickly (and unsure what else to do), she changes into her dog form and begins barking furiously at the bird, snapping at it and snarling for good measure.

Hey, look, I found a picture of a dog that I think she'd look like.german_shepherd_by_eeveelutionsdreamer-d5w7kx6.png

Jethro raised an eyebrow at the sound coming from the pipe. "I agree with the cap'm lad. Here." Turning to a tool box he found a wrench that looked like it would fit the fastening nut on the pipe and walked up to it. "It looks like an exhaust pipe of some sort. We should be fine if we open that ventilation hatch over there." He pointed towards a wall and waited before he took wrench to nut.

Mike goes over to the Ventilation Hatch and opened it "were good to go now" Mike Replied.

Curious fingers traced the words. "Don't unfold it. They'll know then. But.. It's harmless to read the revealed words.. Right?" Elisa muttered. She was always one for adventure, come on, she was a siren. But she shook her head, dismissing the nearly convincing thought of finding out what this ballad was. She finished planning the route, sighing in satisfaction.

Lucifer made his way to the cannon room after he was told his job. I guess it would be okay, since he loved fighting. Especially killing. As he got to the cannon room he noticed the large array of interesting equipment. Lucifer wasn't really educated in other peoples instruments of war, and so had never seen anything like it. He slowly examined it walking round the large metal box like thing. I wonder what it does, he thought to himself

He then sniffed the air a bit. "Kitsune...it's been a while since i smelt your kind" Lucifer said, an evil smile arising along his face. Lucifer knew well of the legend that a kitsune's tail granted immortality, in fact he had been hunting her kind only recently. As he turned to face Naomi he was rather surprised. She had no tails or ears, but she definitely smelt like a Kitsune. " What happened to your tails?" he asked walking closer to her.

Crono rolled up a cigaret as Dr. Scab brought out his black pipe. The noise of the crow didn't bother them, they had grown used to it. They stood there for a while, smoking calmly. "How long do you think these ones will last?" "I have a good feeling about them." "What of that stowaway?" "If he was half a brain, he will restrain himself." "Hmf... We'll see when I dissect him." "Scab..."

Crow's nest
The crow seems unfazed by Keira's change but withdraw's to the iron snake railing. It squawked at her again and pecked at the scales of the snake.

Engine room
As soon as Jethro begins to unscrew the nut on the pipe the nut, his wrench, and a good segment of the pipe crumble into brown dust. A insect-like creature the size of a dog falls out of the pipe and hisses at the two. It was a rust monster, and a big one at that.image.jpg

Mike grabs his Pistol and the Speaking tube "Captain we have an intruder alert in the engine room its a rust monster an a large one too",Mike puts some scrap metal down toward it and says "easy there, Nice rust monster im not gona hurt you, Jethro Be careful ive know these guys Aggravated before they don't like fast movements ". Mike had one hand ready for his pistol just in case.