Ballad of the Killemall Pirates (Anyone can join!)

Naomi had made her way off the ship behind the others. She had her tails invisible just not to attract the attention of the towns folk. She looked at the posters on the wall, a lot of them were wanted posters. She walked over to one about a kitsune. "Looks like that bastard raised the bounty." She tore down the poster and made her way to the bridge. "We should hurry. The longer were here, the more chance we have of being recognized."

Mike cloaked him self and went past Naomi hand handed her a cloaking device "try using this it will buy us more time"

Jethro tries to follow Mike but loses him in the crowd. "Damn it boy!" He cursed the boy for leaving him behind. He then shrugs it off. "Looks like the old fashion way for me." He just went ahead and started walking the right direction. He'd just meet up with the lad and kick is arse later. He whistled his favorite dwarven fable as he made his way down the street.

Mike heard Jethro Curse and turns round and heads back towards him,

Silently, Elisa made her way to the Tumbleton Tavern, posture straight and stiff, eyes hidden. She slipped through the crowds, unsure and unbothered of where Mike and Jethro were. Despite having the hood over her eyes, she could still see as the lower part of her irises were, in fact, visible. With a small twirl here and there, she made her way through the crowd, often earning a "Watch where you're going!" to which she'd snarl but ignore.

"The map apperently leads to a ancient treasure known as The Eye of Eternity, said to be worth a literal island of gold." Crono replied with a adventurous glint in his eye. They stopped in front of a run-down looking restaurant named J-hon's. "This is our stop, be alert." The captain said solemnly before entering. It was a old place with dust and cobwebs yet was oddly crowded. They when to a corner to find a table for two with a pale man dressed in red rich cloths looking around in disgust before noticing them. "Crono! Finally! You know how I belong in better places then this, who are they?" He asked pointing at Keira, Naomi, and Lucifer. "These are part of my new crew. Shall we get on with business now?" Needle nodded and gestured for them to take a seat nearby.

The Tumbleton Bar was exactly as Crono described it. A big rowdy place with lots of cussing and cheering. It was visible now to Jethro and Mike just in time to see a impossibly muscly man who looked like he had rhinos for arms
stumble out and fall to the ground unconscious. Elisa could see the winner, a scrawny woman in a top hat, easily the same one from the picture. The woman simply held out her hand for grumbling betters to put there money into.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucifer followed Crono to the restaurant. He made sure his face wasn't to be seen, and when he bumped into someone he would give a snarl. After they reached the restaurant he sniffed the air slightly, it stunk pretty bad just like the rest of the city. He looked at the pale man up and down, before removing his hood. He bowed to him, "It's a pleasure to meet you sir" he greeted

"That's amazing..." Keira couldn't even begin to imagine that much gold. Once they reached the restaurant she stared at the name for a moment, contemplating the best way to say it, before they went in. As they walked through to find the man, she tried to take in their surroundings. There were quite a few people, which wouldn't have been too unusual had the place not looked so neglected. Once they did find Needles, she was a bit hesitant to say anything, until Lucifer had greeted him. "Oh, right. Hello." Keira bows her head in greeting before she sits at a nearby table.

Naomi entered the bar behind everyone else. It was not unusual for her to be in such places to hide but she did not have to hide this time. When they found needles, she watched as everyone introduced them selves. "Hello my name is Naomi."

Having lost sight of jethro,mike stopped and let loose a micro drone he whispers to it after up loading the image of the lady they were looking for "find Jethro and give him this message Follow this robot and it will guide you to Tumbleton Bar," the drone scurred off through the air looking for Jethro, Mike headed to the bar and pushed his way through the crowd towards wards the lady in the picture, as he arives he says "scuse me i have a letter for you".

(I'd like to get to get into this. Can someone tell me what has happened so that I can make a proper entrance?)

(@Cheeki Breeki

Hello!

So, Captain Crono has hired his crew and given them their jobs.

Mike and Jethro: Engineers. They fought a rust monster that was in the engine.

Naomi and Lucifer: Cannon Masters.

Elisa: Navigator.

Keira: Lookout. Met a crow ( I'm not sure how to explain that???)

They're in Brittown, and they've split up into two groups.

Group One (Crono, Lucifer, Naomi, and Keira) are going to meet an artifact collector to trade something for a map (that is said to lead to a great treasure).

Group Two (Elisa, Jethro, and Mike) are going to the Tumbleton Tavern to meet a woman.

And I think that's about it...)