Ballad of the Killemall Pirates (Anyone can join!)

Keira remains in her dog form, but cautiously pads up to the crow. She stands up on her back paws and places her front on the railing, then sniffs it. Then she changes back into a human. "What is it?" She asked the crow. She watched it peck at the snake scales for a few seconds before she remembers the one. She quickly looks around for a moment before she finds the different one again and gestures to it. "Is this the one you're looking for?" She asked, trying not to think about the fact that she was talking to a crow. "What's it do?" As for why the crow would know, she had no idea, but she didn't see any harm in asking it.

When the pipe, the nut, and the wrench faded into a cloud of dust Jethro lept back swearing in dwarvish. After the rust monster jumped out his hands reflexively reached for his dagger hilts. What Mike said was what stopped him from unsheathing them. "Well what in Aunt Jamina's flapjacks do you s'pose we do then?"

"if i can tame it we we might be able to keep it and use it against other ships if not we are gona blow its ass back to to where it came to" mike replies with a smug smile and whistles to the rust monster "whose a good rust monster"

Crono was preparing to blow out three smoke rings in a row when Mike called yet again. The sudden noise startled him and he choked on the smoke that he had inhaled. Now Crono was a polite man but interrupting a good smoke with his childhood friend to call about the same problem as before was not something he liked. His voice was stern and full of venom, "I'm beginning to doubt your usefulness Mike. This system is to call for aid in a situation that you and Jethro can't handle, not your first damn job. Kill it. You misuse this call again, and I'll stuff you in the incinerator pipes for a day."

Engine room
The rust monster looked at Mike's gun greedily and shot a glob of slightly transparent tan liquid at it from its tail. This was the rusting agent that the monsters used to turn heavy metal plating into useless rust.

Crow's nest
The crow seemed to do the winged equivalent of a face palm. It pointed at the scale with its beak and then stomped its foot down.

"10-4 Captain wont happen again" Mike said as he fires 6 shots in to the head of the rust monster.

It didn't take her long to get what the bird was saying. "Oh, I see." She pressed down on the scale with her thumb, and when it didn't move, she pressed harder, this time with the palm of her hand. Then she heard it click.

Naomi Looked at the new guy as she sniffed the air. "Your definitely not human." She revealed her tails and ears. "We generally don't live past one tail." She extended her hand out. "My name is naomi."

"I've heard the stories" he says, smiling at her. "Mines Lucifer" he says shaking her hand. The moment their hands touch, she can feel a greedy presence inside him. Like something is eating away at his mind and body. But as soon as he takes his hand away from her the presence disappears.

.He bowed his head towards her, "It seems i am under your command" he told her.

Crow's nest
As soon as the click sounded something very strange happened. The iron snake dislodged itself from its own tail and curled over the crow. It opened its mouth and sprayed a black cloud of smoke onto it. The smoke swallowed the crow and remained at where the bird once was. A voice, faint and gentle rose from the cloud. "Thank you. We will speak later." The cloud then faded away and the snake reverted to its previous position.

Engine Room
The rust monster's head exploded into green slime and it fell, twitching, to the floor.

A light snow began to fall onto the deck of the Reverge and a cold wind replaced the warm ones. Crono flipped a switch and the message he sent went though the entire ship. "We're almost at our destination. Everyone please come to the upper deck."

"That works too I s'pose." Said Jethro with a chuckle after the shots rang out. A few moments later the Captains voice came from the intercom. "I aint cleaning that up." He said with a sour face as he stepped over the corpse and made his way to the upper deck. He smiled as he felt the cool breeze blow some snowflakes into his beard. It brought memories happy and sad to his mind of home. He brushed it away as he waited for orders.

dog_oc___with_out_a_name_q_q_by_kazuminomegami-d5p0us3.png

Name:Scruffy
Race:Dog
Backstory: Running off as a pup scruffy wanted more out of life and found himself mysteriously among the crew. (I guess we sign up here )

Mike moped up the goo left by the monster and said "dont worry ive got this" after he finished cleaning up he went up on to the main deck,

"Looks like we are being summoned" Lucifer said, looking for where the sound came from. He could feel the cold hair and it made him uneasy. He didn't really like the cold, and much preferred a nice summer island rather than a snowy mountain. He slightly dreaded the place they were heading to, if it was going to be as cold as this.

Lucifer slowly made his way up to the deck, shacking as he did. He looked around to see the other crew mates. He sniffed the air, but it was to clod for him to tell what people they were. Lucifer say on the railing of the ship and waited for the captains commands. Hoping he could go somewhere warm soon

"Wait-" But it was too late, the smoke was gone, taking the crow, or whoever it was, with it. "I don't understand." She didn't have much time to ponder it, as the Captain called the crew to the upper deck shortly after. It wasn't until then that she noticed how cold it had gotten, and she grasped at a snowflake that was falling nearby. "Better get going." She said, and she climbed down to the deck, jumping off the last few feet. Then she joined the others on the upper deck.

(You don't have to wait for acceptance @8Ball )

On deck one could now see what looked like a tall island split in half. Several large bridges connected the two halves together and attached to the bridges were houses and buildings. The temperature continued to drop and the snow continued to fall, now carpeting the deck in a thin layer of white. At the back of the small island was a extremely long bridge, it's end hidden by the chilling fog. This was Brittown, the Capital Slums.image.jpg
As the Reverge neared the town, she lowered into the water and slowed down. The boat rocked now, but only slightly. "Alrighty then!" Crono clapped his hands for attention, the sudden cold didn't seem to faze him or his sunny disposition. "Everyone, this is Lucifer, a stowaway that is now a gunner. Anywho, welcome to Brittown the slums of the Capital. Lucy and Keria, you two and I will be off to meet a very dangerous man. Mike and Jethro, you need to go to Tumbleton Tavern and meet this lady." He hands Mike a picture of the before mentioned lady as well as a small envelope:image.jpg
"Give her this and do not, I repeat do not, get on her bad side. The same goes for you two," he pointed at Lucifer and Keria. "Any questions?"

Jethro gave his captain a thumbs up, " Aye aye Cap'm." He walked to the docked side of the ship before realizing and turning to wait for Mike. Having not been here before it would have been embarrassing to get lost.

"Sorry, my senses aren't at their full. What am i doing again?" Lucifer asked the captain. He was shivering a bit now, and was surprised the captain seemed so calm in this freezing weather. Lucifer breathed into his hands, then rubbed them together in an attempt to warm them up.

After hearing the Captain's orders, Elisa silently glided back to the rest of the crew, her eyes scanning them. There was Keira, Mike, Jethro, Naomi, and.. The stowaway's name was Lucifer. She hummed acknowledgingly, her slender fingers drumming against her hips. "I have a question, Captain," she spoke calmly, "What should I do?" Now resting both hands on one hip, she tilted her head ever so slightly, lips set in a straight line, her face pretty much emotionless, a look she had mastered over the years.

Keira looked over to Lucifer. "We're going with the Captain to meet someone. Apparently he's dangerous. We just need to watch what we say, and avoid getting on his bad side." She replied to his question. If there was one thing she'd need hearing a lot of lately, it was something along the lines of 'don't get on their bad side.' But it was probably better not to try anything to test it. She was bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet, more in an effort to keep herself warm than in excitement. "It's nice to see you were able to get out of your chains." She observed, crossing her arms. She looked at the bridges connecting the two islands of the town. It was interesting, definitely new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naomi walked out on to the deck. As she felt the cold winter bite her she covered her self up with a few of her tails. She saw Lucifer shivering and walked over beside him, using her remaining tails to cover him.