B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=Alicia Blanchett | The Sugar Queen of BAF, pink]So that's how she saw it happen... Alright. We'll see if it matches up with the accounts from the others. Alicia thought upon hearing Rei's words on what had happened. It was possible that one of the two parties had misinterpreted a look and the situation turned out horribly, and once she got the whole picture she would help clear it out for them both. A feeling of worry came into Alicia's heart as she saw the troubled look on Rei's face, as if the girl was remembering a haunting memory that still had fresh wounds left in her mind. She could see it in the way Rei's lips wobbled slightly, the girl was holding back something. Maybe it had to do with the bruise that was on Rei's face, something that had been worsened by the slap, but not caused by the slap. Someone had hit her before this. Alicia could only hide the worry in her eyes and smile reassuringly as she saw Rei come to a decision.

Her smile widened and her eyes lit up more as she saw Rei come to life when she suggested music. The red-eyed girl looked much happier and in her element, the haze of hate and anger vanishing from her eyes like clouds vanishing to reveal a beautiful sky. Alicia would daresay Rei even looked adorable when she tilted her head like that, and the pink-haired girl nodded at both agreements, almost bouncing on her feet. "You're welcome to come to us at the council room any time. We would love to have you and Kaito in our council room during lunch hours too," she beamed, though she knew she would have to soothe Matthew's worries about Kaito first. "We'll listen to your music," she quirked a smile. "You can have lunch with us, if you want - we usually pitch in a meal all together." She also cooked a lot of food beforehand, and brought it to school. It was healthier - and tastier - than the food served at the cafeteria, with Matthew calling it the food of the gods. Alicia's hobby outside of school-related things was cooking, and it only encouraged her to make more and more delicious creations for her friends, and she also taught some of them. That way everyone could share a great meal together and have fun. That and Alicia might learn more about what was hurting Rei, and maybe offer her own help. Rei didn't trust the adults and the teachers, but maybe she could learn to trust Alicia. Her heart was saddened as she saw the implication that Rei got hurt often, often enough that she needed a place to go to.

She smiled softly as she nodded, and turned to go outside the bathroom. "I'll go to get the medkit from outside then, please stay put~. I'll apply the ointment for you," she was stopped when she heard a girl speak up, voice soft and sad. She turned around in surprise, had the other girl been in the same bathroom, maybe behind a stall? She bit her lip and looked towards Rei, but even if Sanduni wasn't looking at her, she gave both of them an encouraging smile. She still wasn't sure how Rei would react, but hopefully it would be positive. Alicia was pleasantly surprised that Sanduni herself had come to apologize, and she waited for Rei to react. She quickly walked over to the door and opened it, poking her head out and with a smile, asked one of the members who followed her to hand her a medical kit. After she took it quickly, she was soon back to standing beside Rei. She fished out the small container of ointment and uncapped it, before taking care to get a small amount, reaching forward to dab it on Rei's injured cheek.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Rei

Rei was glad that Alicia questioned her no further and even happier when she said it was alright for her to come to the council room. When Alicia mentioned Kaito a look of uncertainty crossed her eyes but she quickly replaced it with happiness.

"Thanks Alicia. I'm sure lunch will be great!"

Rei nodded in agreement when Alicia said she'd go to get the ointment. She was relieved and couldn't help but sigh softly. The pain had only grew worse while they spoke. When she heard heard a familiar yet sad voice Rei's eyes widened slightly and she looked up.

She honestly hadn't expected to see Sanduni. When Rei saw her she immediately stood up and put one foot slightly behind the other, eyes narrowed. She was ready in case the girl decided to flip her lid but was surprised to see her hang her head. Rei unnarrowed her eyes and looked at Sanduni, surprised and curious.

When Sanduni apologized Rei stood up straight, putting her feet together. She hesitated a little before smiling softly and shaking her head.

"It's alright. People do things when their angry. I should know."

She chuckled but her eyes were sad and seemed even a little distant. Rei blinked twice and gentleness appeared in her red eyes. Rei walked over to Sanduni and hugged her.

Tagged: @EternalMusic (Sanduni) and @Hanako-chan (Alicia)

{It's alright.}

Last edited by a moderator:
Rosary hadn't notice the other girls in the bathroom until Sanduni got up to apologized to the girl she hit. 'This is good, everyone can get along again.' Rosary stepped up and stay quite behind Sanduni before she remembered Adolpho. He would want to know that she was okay and if he was still upset with this Rei girl they could have trouble.

"So everyone good? Sanduni if you feel up to it lets go find Adolpho and let him know you're okay." Rosary gave everyone a big smile to show she had no hard feelings either.

@EternalMusic

Name: Saduni Sindulamai
Affiliation: Muse Goddess
Interactions: Alicia (@Hanako-chan) and Rei (@Ookami) andRose (@AmerillaRose)

tumblr_static_a3zfabfboeg4wsk804swogs8g.gif

Looking up at Rei in surprise, Nivandi blinked softly and looked down again and slowly lifted her arms to return the hug. She had never expected the girl to forgive her so easily but she was enjoying the fact that she had managed to correct her wrongs. Looking up at rei she stepped away slowly as Alicia tended to the wound on her cheek.
"I am sorry... I didn't expect it to have made such a mark....."

Playing with the bottom of her dress she looked downwards and then smiled softly at the sund of Rose's voice. Turning to face her dear friend she slowly made room for her friend to enter properly the conversation and to just move closer to Rose in general. She had always felt more comfortable with Rose.

((Sorry about how long this took....))

[fieldbox="Alicia Blanchett | The Sugar Queen of BAF, pink, solid, 5, Helvetica"]Alicia held her breath as she saw Rei stand up straight upon seeing Sanduni, but didn't say anything. She smiled, relieved and happy, as she saw Rei accept Sanduni's apology, even going so far as to hug the other girl. Even Sanduni herself was clearly surprised, and she sent a grin towards Rose, sharing in the positive feelings now that the conflict had been - for now - resolved. As the Muse Goddess stepped back from the hug, Alicia went up to Rei again and started gently applying the medicine on Rei's cheek, using featherlight touches so the other girl wouldn't have to feel any more pain.

"It'll be alright, Miss Sanduni," she said to the girl as she remarked worriedly about the bruise on Rei's cheek. "We'll fix it up." Now, she still wanted to know what really happened between the two, but seeing the tentative peace treaty, decided to leave it out for later. Maybe she would ask Adolpho first, seeing as he was the one who had probably seen it all, and Sanduni later. She didn't want to disturb the peace between Rei and Sanduni for now. Alicia clasped her hands together and looked around the room. "Now that both sides have reached an understanding, let's all get out of the bathroom. We can talk somewhere else, if you still want to talk about what happened earlier. I'm just glad that you two are fine with each other now." The pink-haired girl breathed in and held it for a moment, before breathing out. She grinned at the other girls. "Now, let's look for both Mister Adolpho, ok? Mister Kaito is just outside," she told them. Alicia wanted to make sure there would be no problems with Adolpho as soon as they found them, he would undoubtedly be confused as to why Rei and Sanduni were talking and walking together.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: B l u E s
Rei

She hadn't noticed the other gurl until she stepped out from behind Sanduni and spoke. Rei turned her gaze to the girl and tried to remember her name. Within a few short minutes Rei's eyes blazed with pride as she remembered. It was Rosary. She smiled softly then stepped back at the same time Sanduni did. She turned her attention to the black haired girl and listened to what she has to say. "It's alright. Trust me, this wound wouldn't usually be this bad." She reasurred, not knowing that she had accidentally hinted that someone head harmed her there before. Recently to be precise, seeing how bad it was.

She noticed Sanduni moved closer to Rose but ignored it. Rei siddenely felt a cold yet gentle touch on her cheeks going in circles and slightly jump. She caught a glimpse of pink hair and knew it was Alicia with the cream. She sighed inwardly and held it for a few short minutes before breathing out. It felt good.
"Thanks Alicia." She said in a soft voice.

Rei noticed that Sanduni was rather worried and was glad when Alicia spoke kind words to her. Rei suddenly heard a clap sound as someone put their hands together and turned to see it was Alicia. It made sense, considering her personality and all.
"I'm glad we made up as well and I think we should leave this talk alone for a while. At least until we're all on good terms with one another." She suggested. That would be the best idea at the moment, considering the current situation of everything. At least, that's what Rei thought.

Rei wasn't surprised when Alicia announced wheree Kaito was. She was just surprised he hadn't decided to waltz right on in like usual. Probably cause of what happened. She nodded once, deciding that was her conclusion then exited the bathroom. Indeed, Kaito was outside, leaning against the wall. She chuckled lightly then turned to look at the door, waiting for everyone else.

Tagged: @AmerillaRose (Rosary) and @Eternalmusic (Sanduni) and @Hanako-chan (Alicia)

{Hey Eternalmusic, why do you keep calling Sanduni Nivandi?}

Interactions: Alicia (@Hanako-chan) and Rei and Kaito(@Ookami) and Rose (@AmerillaRose)

As they decided to make their way outside, Sanduni looked at Rei and with the only smile that she could produce on her face like usual she followed behind the others. Outside for sure as Alicia stated, Kaito was there and Sanduni quickly went up to him and bowed apologetically.
"I am sorry for the way that I treated Rei and you before...."

She knew that if any of this was going to get better she was going to need to apologise sincerely to the two of them and then also apologise to Adolpho later for causing him worry once more. As she was apologising to Kaito did only what Rei had said before clicked and then Sanduni swished around to look at Rei in worry. How did I not pick up on that..... I guess it is because of my lack of social skills..... Looking at Rei she wondered who would dare to do such a thing. You dared to do such a thing. Dismissing her thoughts aside, Sanduni focused now on Rei despite this she didn't ignore Kaito at all.

((Ah shi....... Sorry another character similar to Sanduni is called Nivandi ^^;;))

Kaito

He noticed Rei walk out of the bathroom and a smirk appeared on his face. "I hear you and the Muse Goddess have made up. How quick." He said then turned in time to noticed Sanduni. "Speak of the devil." He muttered under his breath but smiled all the same.

Kaito wasn't the one who liked peace all that much. He preferred trouble and fights buy as he noticed Rei's cheek and her begging eyes he felt a twinge of guilt. It wasn't until he heard Sanduni's apology that he decided he might as well forgive her. For Rei's sake. Kai to sighed inwardly.
"Apology accepted. But don't do it again." He warned her.

Tagged: @Lunar❖Muse (Sanduni)

[fieldbox="Alicia Blanchett | The Student Council Vice-President, pink, solid, 5, Helvetica"]Following after Sanduni and Rei, Alicia's smile brightened as she watched the Muse Goddess apologize to Kaito. It seemed like she didn't have to intervene so much, after all - both of them were making efforts to make up, and she only had to make sure things will still be smooth sailing and to try and help any misunderstandings that remained. She handed the medkit back to the council member who had been carrying it around, and soon stepped up to stand in front of the members. She faced the four students - Rei, Sanduni, Rose and Kaito. Then she pulled out a sleek black device from her pocket, and pressing a few buttons daintily with one finger, raised it up to her ear. "Pres!" She greeted, and a voice replied from the other side.

"Miss Alicia! I have already asked the closest witnesses - Miss Kaylee and Miss Aluro. How are things from your side?"

Alicia laughed lightly at the still puzzled and concerned notes she could make out from Matthew's voice. "It's going quite well. In fact, Miss Rei and Mister Kaito have made up with Miss Sanduni," she informed him cheerfully, flashing a smile at the others. It was faster to get things done if she paged her partner ahead, they could do work from two different places and finish the main job quicker. "Now the only one we are looking for is our 'model' student," she playfully tacked on the last part, knowing Adolpho's reputation, grinning slightly.

"So all my work was for naught?"

Puffing her cheek slightly, Alicia shook her head. "Of course not," she quipped back, "There might still be misunderstandings that we can help clear. You did a good job, President," she stated warmly, eyes twinkling. One small and slender hand had started playing with her silky, cotton candy-hued tresses, twining the curled locks in her fingers and twirling it slightly. "Now please wait a moment." She looked at the four students. "Do you want to wait at the student council room with my President, or maybe-" she directed her stare to Sanduni and Rose, "You want to go on the search for Adolpho? I can have my President and the other members go and look for him, and we can all continue our talk in the council room. Or they can just help you go look, if that is what you want."

Sanduni and Rose probably wanted to go and look for Adolpho, but Alicia could help with that. She waited for the other girls' replies, still holding the phone close to her ear with one hand.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Matthew Arden | The Student Council President, blue, solid, 5, Helvetica"]"Is that so..." Matthew murmured after he listened quietly, tilting his head a little downwards to see the girls' expressions better. It was really a little confusing, why would Rei glare at Sanduni? That was the only question remaining for him now, but he had a feeling only Rei had the answer. Sanduni and Adolpho were generally a pleasant lot, especially the latter blond young man. Adolpho was charismatic and a people pleaser, but he could clearly see how protective he could be of Sanduni. And vice versa. Matthew had once thought that Adolpho would be the sort of man who would deserve a spot on the Student Council, with his easy smile and pleasing personality, but Alicia had rid him of those notions quite fiercely.

"Mattie is Mattie," the shorter pink-haired girl, who he fairly towered over due to his height, scowled fiercely up at him. She poked his cheek a little forcefully with her pointer finger, a stern look in her eyes. It was an adorable look on her, with one hand against her hip and a frown that looked more like a pout on her small, full rosy lips, her dark blue eyes flashing up at him. But Matthew would always take her seriously. Her eyes had told him the truth. She was concerned about him and only him, and she wouldn't compare him to others.

Matthew smiled at Kaylee and Aluro, giving a small bow. "Thank you for your help, once again. Now I'll have to go and find Alicia-" A familiar sound rang out from his pocket. "Excuse me," he sent an apologetic look towards the two girls. Taking out the ringing and buzzing device, he looked at the screen and pressed a button. Raising it to his ear, he heard his Vice President's voice cheerfully greet him.

"Pres!"

He couldn't stop the smile from tilting his lips upwards then. He could hear the happiness and relief in her voice, but there was still a little worry for her, and his smile faded. What if she had gotten mixed up in the problem between Rei and Sanduni? Things had already gotten physical earlier, though he knew Alicia could more than take care of herself. "Miss Alicia!" He greeted back. "I have already asked the closest witnesses - Miss Kaylee and Miss Aluro." He nodded to Kaylee and Aluro. "How are things from your side?" She had already found at least one of the two girls, he could tell. Hearing the tinkling laughter in response to his apparently worried tone, Matthew mentally chuckled. Only Alicia could really pinpoint the worry in his voice like that when he was deliberately keeping his voice even and only slightly raised in inquiry, as she had taught him.

"It's going quite well. In fact, Miss Rei and Mister Kaito have made up with Miss Sanduni."

Matthew blinked at the cheerful reply, but took it in stride. That was quick. He waited for a little further word from her.

"Now the only one we are looking for is our 'model' student." Alicia's voice was playful, and he could picture her grinning as she spoke. He smiled a little again at that.

Ah, so only Adolpho was the one who wasn't found yet. Seeing as most of the problem had already been resolved - quickly - Matthew wondered if the notes he had the members take down and the questions he asked Kaylee and Aluro were even needed. Maybe, if they haven't found out why they glared at each other in the first place yet. His voice was dry as he asked, raising an eyebrow, "So all my work was for naught?"

He could hear a huff, and maybe Alicia was doing that cheek-puffing thing of hers again? It had the members falling over themselves and gushing. Well, figuratively. And maybe literally in some cases.

"Of course not. There might still be misunderstandings that we can help clear." He was right. "You did a good job, President." The warmth in her voice practically seeped into his chest. "Now please wait a moment." She put him on hold, and he shook his head slightly, waiting for her patiently as he stood with Kaylee and Aluro.

While waiting, he looked over at where Aluro had been sharing looks with another girl. "Miss Nathalie?" It was Miss Nathalie, another student. If he remembered correctly the Card Queen was good friends with the very quiet girl, and was rather protective of her too. If only most students here had bonds with each other like that, like the way Sanduni and Adolpho were, and Aluro and Nathalie were too - and Kaito and Rei, for that matter - maybe life would be better for them. But, despite this, Bayview still was Bayview Academy of Failure, after all.

But it was home. And Alicia had made it a home for him. And for the students she helped too, he hoped.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
One of Rosary's strong points was that she was very observant, understanding everything she saw was difficult. There seemed to be some old bruising where Sanduni hit. This with what Rei said it would lead to be . . . If she wasn't ready to face whoever is doing this than Rosary wouldn't push. When she stepped out of the bathroom the boy from earlier was there as well. Rosary was going to say something about his half threat when the vice president, Alicia, asked if she and Sanduni wanted to go look for Adolpho.

"We'll look for him Alicia, Adolpho would want to know right away that Sanduni is okay and everything is cool between her and Rei. You can tag along if you like, there most be some more vice president things you need to do with Adolpho any way. You ready to go Sanduni?" Rosary spoke in a calmer tone when she asked her friend, Sanduni seemed to be still be out of it and Rosary didn't want to make it worse.

@Lunar❖Muse
@Hanako-chan

This was where Rei left. She didn't belong anymore, simple as that. But then again, she always felt like she didn't belong anywhere really. She sighed softly then turned her back to the group and began walking off. She knew where the student council room was since she passed it countless times on her way to the roof.

Rei stopped after taking a few steps and turned half way to look back at Kaito. "Are you coming?" She asked him, her voice calm and gentle. Rei didn't want him to see the never fading sadness in her eyes but she knew he would. No matter how many times she tried to hide it a little would always show.

-----------------

Kaito knew the moment that Alicia pulled the black phone out of her pocket that it was time for him and Rei to take their leave. He listened to what she said though then heard Rei's footsteps as she began walking as soon as Rose finished talking. He knew how she felt. He felt the same way. Like he was a piece that stood out more than the others cause he didn't belong.

He turned around when he heard Rei's question and walked past her. "Hurry it up." He called back to her, sticking his hands in his pocket without another look back or word. He looked over at Rei who now walked beside him then looked forward again.

Aluro watched for a moment as Matthew took a phone call, apparently talking with the VP. She knew her cues, and this was probably an opportune moment to go hang out with Nathalie, since she was done giving her most recent witness statement. "If you'll excuse me..." She spoke evenly as she stepped around El Presidente and headed over to Nathalie's side, a small grin appearing on her face. "If you even think about making a joke, I ain't playing Rummy with you again." She laughed, seeing the laughter in the blonde's blue-green eyes.

UqGI7vH.png
Interaction: Anyone who cares

She was late, terribly late, and it was moreover for such a stupid reason. To keep it short she was seen by a local delinquent, he recognized her face from TV, and guessed that she was heading for B.A.F., so to test his strength or something, he called in some buddies and using a few lies kept Anne occupied long enough for two dozen of people to show up. Knowing where this is going and that she had been tricked Anne punched the trickster son of b***h that lied to her in his face so hard that she broke his nose and a large part of his upper teeth before taking a combat stance to face the people he called over. X time later the rest of his "friends" were also laid out on the floor and after questioning all of them she picked up three of them that were B.A.F. students and dragged them to where she stood now. Dragged as in tied a rope around their knees and literary dragged them the mile or so from the location where she knocked them down.
"Here goes nothing," she though and then shouted, allowing her voice to roar trough the school, or at least the part near the entrance, rumors would spread the message, or most of it, trough the school anyways: "All students that know Lucas Barker, Mark Yearing or Saul Meyor [NPCs] come out right now!"

Leone was wandering the halls at the front of the school when he heard a girl holler out front. Since he knew Barker, he stepped outside with a sly smile on his face, which grew into a grin when he saw the perdicament the delinquent had himself in this time. "Oi, did Barks deserve it or should I be pissed right now?" He asked with an even tone, albeit there was a hint of humor in his cold blue gaze. He had to hear the story behind this one.

@gamer5

UqGI7vH.png
Interaction: Leone (@AshenAngel)

Another guy, apparently a person who knew Barker, came out of the school and spoke to Anne.
"Oi, did Barks deserve it or should I be pissed right now?"
"Only if you are stupid as he is. He and his "friends" were called earlier today to gang up on me. Which lead to me being freaking late, which only worsens the fact that I am a transfer student in the first place. Finally only one of the people that attacked me was actually worth beating up, the rest being weak as a newborn kitten, including this three idiots which I am forced to call schoolmates from today. Now allow me to return Barker to you, mister I-know-Barker," Anne said and then turned to the three beat-up students behind her. "Now which was Barker ... ah the one whose ribs ain't broken. Let's see" she then gave a few kicks to the sides of each of the students, attacking their ribs and took the one that didn't scream in horrible pain, untied his legs, raised him above herself with both hands and threw him over the school gates so he would land near Leone with a scream of pain and a loud sound. "What you do with him is not my problem anymore, trough he could use medical attention," she said and crossed her arms, "I just hope that someone knowing Yearing and Meyor shows up soon."

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Leone watched as the chick pitched Barker over the fence. "Sounds about right for scum like him. I don't know him well enough to give a flying fuck about his health." He wore a mildly bored expression on his face as he glanced at the idiot crumpled on the ground next to him. He removed a blank key from his pocket and pulled a small mallet from his bag. Nothing out of the ordinary for him. He ambled up to the gate and inserted the key into the lock and gave it a tap with the mallet, easily unlocking the gate. "Welcome to the Bayview Acadamy of Failure, miss Beats-the-shit-outta-kittens-like-Barker." He spoke with a smile as he opened the gate to her.

@gamer5

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Interactions: Alicia (@Hanako-chan) and Rei and Kaito(@Ookami) and Rose (@AmerillaRose)

Looking at Kaito Sanduni nodded softly and looked over at Alicia as she spoke and allowing Rose to speak for her she nodded slowly. She went to ask Rei and Kaito if they wanted to come but then thought better of it. They most likely did not want to look for Adolpho and as the two retreated Sanduni looked up at Rose and then Alicia again.
"... We will then be off..."

Looking up at Rose she allowed Rose to lead the way for their search for Adolpho.

Name: Adolpho Dulcine
Affiliation: Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and Model)
Interactions: Rei and Kaito (@~Death~)

images

He had still not been able to find Luna despite looking around all this time and as he looked around there was no sign of her. Slowly he began to give up and then a thought struck him and he groaned as he remembered how he had told the girls to go to the bathroom. As he made his way there he wondered what had happened with Rei and Kaito. he still hadn't been able to apologise properly about what had happened and knew that he needed to and as he walked he spotted the two as they came from the direction of the bathrooms. Rushing up to them he hung his head softly and looked at the pair.
"I am sorry abut my behaviour... That was the wrong way to react...."

Looking at the pair he hoped that they would forgive him.

((Ah shi....... Sorry another character similar to Sanduni is called Nivandi ^^;;))

Rei was surprised when she saw Adolpho, especially hanging his head but smiled anyways. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "it's OK. I forgive you." She whispered softly then backed up, allowing her hands to fall to her side.

Kaito didn't act the same way though. At the sight of Adolpho he stopped and narrowed his eyes, hands becoming fists. He didn't care for the bastards apology. It didn't change what he did. Kaito watched the little scene and forced himself to stay where he was.

Name: Adolpho Dulcine
Affiliation: Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and Model)
Interactions: Rei and Kaito (@Ookami)

images

Looking at Rei he blinked at the hug but then looked over at Kaito and looked at the more expected reaction.
"..... Go on. Give me a punch."
Looking at Kaito, the seriousness in his eyes was real. There was no way for him to be forgiven with just simple words or a hug. He hadn't expected Rei to react this way and wondered if something had happened between the time he had seen her and the time that they had met again.

Looking over at Kaito Adolpho looked at him and waited for the punch. He was expecting it to reach his ace and damage it. He wondered how he was goign to explain to his manager how his face had gotten harmed. As he awaited the punch he thought such meaningless thoughts.

~:Kurumi:~
Kurumi sighed as she went outside, looking around. The situation was inside was, weird, she hadn't been paying much attention, but it was crazy enough for her to not want to be there. She sat down on the ground under a tree, the rain pattering around her as she crossed her legs and plugged in her earphones, letting the sweet sound of one of her favorite bands flood her ears as she tried to drown out the talking around her. She could see Adolpho a ways away, but she didn't want to disturb his conversation with the other male. She didn't really care about fighting until they started hurting her or her friends. And sometimes she didn't have a choice but to hurt someone innocent. She texted the team about meeting up to fix up the cars before the race tonight, which she was planning on preparing for soon. With a sigh, she leaned back and took it all in at once, letting herself be absorbed by the music.
@Lunar❖Muse

Status
Not open for further replies.