B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Adolpho Dulcine
Affiliation: Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and Model)
Interactions: Rei and Kaito (@~Death~), Billy (@nitromonky200), Kurumi (@IceQueen), Alicia (@Hanako-chan), Rosie (@AmerillaRose) and Aluro (@AshenAngel)

images

The crying girl in his arms Adolpho stroked her hair allowing her to cry her tears out. As the vice president appeared he looked over at the pair unsure of what they were going to do. Looking away slowly he turned his attention to the crying Luna. It must have scared her quite a bit... I need to be more careful... Hugging her softly still he then turned his attention back up to Rosie who spoke to him.
".... Here take her to the bathrooms... I will be there later..."

Allowing them to go ahead he looked over at the pair and then bowed softly.
"I apologise for the trouble that we have caused."
Looking towards Alicia he bowed deeper showing her the respect that someone like herself deserved.
"I am also very sorry for the way that I have gone and done something so rude."
Looking towards them all he bowed again and didn't raise his head not wanting to look up at everyone. He had gone and lost his temper and scared Luna, made her cry and had also brought two people that didn't even want to work together to create beautiful music, they seemed more interesting in fighting amongst their members. No.... That wasn't what they were interested in.... They are just like that... Still looking downwards Adolpho didn't say a word but suddenly someone appeared behind them and spoke.

Turning to look at the person who spoke Adolpho didn't recognise them, unsure why this person was talking so casually and not even reading the atmosphere of what was around them he softly glazed his eyes over the female.
".... Nothing that you should concern yourself with..."
His normal calm lovely attitude was gone, he was exhausted and tired after the short fight that had happened. Sighing softly he was glad that Luna had disappeared with Rosie already.

Name: Saduni Sindulamai
Affiliation: Muse Goddess
Interactions: Rose (@AmerillaRose), Alicia (@Hanako-chan), Rei and Kaito (@~Death~) and Adolpho (@EternalMusic), Kurumi (@IceQueen) and Billy (@nitromonky200) -> Just Rose (and anyone else that follows)

tumblr_static_a3zfabfboeg4wsk804swogs8g.gif

She felt Rose's arms around her and soft words being spoken around her, nothing was being registered though her mind all jumbled up. It didn't seem like much what had happened but during the school holidays seeing something like that after the holidays, well -- Let's just say that she didn't want to see it again. She felt bad for slapping the girl and her right hand burned where she had slapped the girl. I am going to have to apologise... She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out and just when she went to try again she felt herself being moved.

Unsure of where she was being led to she knew that there was Rose nearby her and her shaking had ceased, it was like she was an empty shell now and was rather concerned of what had happened.

((Gosh okay... Guys just a reminder you need to tag the people that you are interacting with ^^;; Yeah so that means a lot of people for some but just so that everyone knows who is talking to them or who they are with ^^;; Also guys sorry for all the depressing stuff ^^;; I just... YEah... Well it will be interesting as we go along and find out what is wrong with Sanduni and such. But soz again, hopefully we can move along soon ^^))

Reactions: Hana
Aluro frowned softly, an innocent look appearing on her face. She watched as his weary eyes scanned over her. His voice made her heart ache a bit, though that odd feeling was hidden by her innocent expression. She was well practiced when it came to compartmentalizing her emotions. "Forgive me, I was merely concerned when I heard a fellow student crying." She replied, completely changing her mannerisms to better help in this situation.

(@EternalMusic, Adolpho)

Reactions: EternalMusic
Kaylee Sumatra:
The shy kid in the back of the class
Interaction:
Aluro (@AshenAngel )
Adolpho (@EternalMusic )
animegirl3.jpg

Kaylee tilted her head a bit as she listened to the conversation. The girl that had sauntered up so casually had not been concerned with the crying girl's condition, or at least she wasn't in Kaylee's eyes. If she was really concerned, then she would have had a concerned tone when she said hello, not a casual, nonchalant, tone. She shook her head, she had watched and read Sherlock Holmes too many times. Before she knew it, she would be a sociopath that played the violin and would spray paint a smiley face on the wall out of boredom. She giggled to herself, that was actually a pretty accurate description of herself at home. Never the less, what was going on in the small crowd was none of her business and she should stay out of it.

Despite her thinking this, she found her self walking over to the group and tapping the "concerned" girl on the shoulder. "There was an argument." She explained in a soft-spoken voice.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Aluro turned around on her heel, half expecting Sol to try and spook her, when she saw a younger looking girl with brown hair standing there. "Ello." She greeted, tilting her head curiously as she wondered what exactly the girl wanted. Did she need someone to teach her how to play poker? Spoons? Rummy? Slapjack?
When the girl spoke, almost all became clear. "Ah, thank you." She spoke with a smile, though the smile disappeared as she turned back to face the young man with the injured spirit. "Please, forgive me for interrupting." She spoke with a small bow of her head.

(@TheStoryOfMyLife, Kaylee, @EternalMusic, Adolpho)

Last edited:
Rosary gave a nod and led Saduni to the girl's bathroom she was in earlier. Sitting her down, Rosary sat next to Saduni and kept an arm around her. Rosary didn't know what cause Saduni to be so upset, but she was gonna help her friend the best she could.

"Hey Saduni, have I ever told you about the time when I got into that famous singer's house, the one you like so much. Man was she was maaaaaad, I had to run from her army of corgis! Or how about the time when I fell into the zoo exhibit when I got so excited about the little gay penguins! I had a cold for a week and a stern talking to from the zoo keeper! Hahahahahaha!" Rosary may not sing like Saduni, or act like Adolpho, but there is one thing she can do and that is making people laugh at her adventures.

@EternalMusic

Rei felt herself being lifted off the ground and felt the back of her neck burn as she was lifted by her collar. She found herself face to face with Adolpho and even though she was a little scared, she his it. When she heard Kaito's words she was a little grateful but didn't like the fact that Adolpho just dropped her. Rei landed on her butt and yelped in pain. She winced as she stood up then noticed the girl she had waved to. She smiled and opened her mouth to speak but before even a breath escaped her, she saw the girls hand and felt a strong sting on her cheek. Her eyes opened wide and she put a cold hand to her red and painful cheek. She stayed that way for a short while then looked at the ground, her bangs covering her eyes. Rei's hands fell to the side of her and her eyes become sad. Tears brimmed her eyes but she didn't allow others to see. She ran off, the tears that fell glistening in the suns light. She couldn't do this no more. She wanted to go home. Rei fled to the girls bathroom where she slammed a stall door of the biggest bathroom and fell on her knees. Rei put her hands over her face and bent over, crying.

Kaito took a step back as he saw Adolpho pick his best friend up and felt a surge of protection hit him. But before he could say anything he watched Adolpho drop her. Kaito ran over to her and helped her up.
"You OK?" He asked her. He noticed the girl Sanduni walk over and smiled at her. He walked over to greet her then saw her slap Rei. Kaito stopped where he was and waited for a few minutes before he ran over to Rei. "Rei, are you alright?" He asked her, his voice thick with worry and anger. He saw her hands fall to her side and stepped back. He watched her run off then turned to Sanduni, his eyes as cold as a blizzard in winter. "You bitch! If you ever lay a hand on Rei again I'll make you wish you had never been born!" He screamed then turned and ran after her. He needed to get to her before she did something she'd regret.

@EternalMusic (Adolpho and Sanduni)​

(OMG, I am so sorry guys! I didn't get any notifications. I have no idea why. Please forgive me! Also, I'm on mobile so please excuse the short responses that you on your computer might see.)

Kaylee Sumatra:
Interaction:
Aluro (@AshenAngel )
Adolpho (@EternalMusic )

animegirl3.jpg
Okay, so maybe she had been wrong and this girl was actually concerned. There was a reason she wasn't Sherlock Holmes after all. Now that she had done what she had walked over here for, she wasn't really sure what to do now. For now, she decided staring at her feet was a good plan of action.

[fieldbox=Alicia Blanchett | Sugar Queen of BAF, pink]The pink-haired vice president was more than just a little bewildered at all these turns of events. She blinked, taken aback as Kaito screamed at Saduni, who was already crying before Rosary took her away, Adolpho following. Alicia had inclined her head in acknowledgement to Adolpho's apology, looking regal and commanding as a queen in her court, looking over everyone with authority. Her eyes had narrowed slightly, though the smile didn't slip from her face, but before she could berate and retort at Kaito's harsh words and cursing - was that a threat? - the boy had also run off after Rei.

"Well, that was... Something," she murmured, a little exasperated with how the two parties had just run off without explaining anything. Except for Adolpho, but even what he said revealed nothing about what Alicia had asked about. "President," she quipped, making the tall, bespectacled boy straighten and perk up. Like a soldier on command, he awaited her for her further orders. "Yes, Miss Alicia?" She tilted her head in the bystanders' direction. "I expect you to ask the bystanders about what has actually happened. Give me a report and summary of the events from their points of view, and I will be going ahead to ask the two main parties involved." She nodded in the Card Queen and Kaylee's direction, offering them a small smile. "I am sorry you had to see that, but please share what you know with my President. I have to go, now four of you follow after me," she called to the other Student Council members, who immediately followed after her.

Which first? Kaito and Rei, or Adolpho and Sanduni? Alicia decided to go after Rei and Kaito first. She wanted an unbiased version of events from both parties, and maybe asking the supposed 'offenders' first would give her an idea of why they had acted the way they had. Even Kaito, a supposed bad boy of the school, would know better about withholding the truth from her. After she talked to them, she would go to Adolpho, who might be easier to talk to about all this. Also, those who had gotten slapped or jostled in the earlier altercation, she was going to look over them. Last she saw Rei, the girl had a red mark on her cheek that might bruise later. While Bayview couldn't do much about it, Alicia made a point to help those she could. She couldn't be everywhere at once, even with all her devoted members, but she tried. Eustace had told her that would only hurt her in the end, but if she could make the lives of the students just a little easier...

Alicia would. She knew that while this school wasn't much, some students saw it as an escape from their home lives. Some had deep and true friendships here that they couldn't really have outside, and some actually studied. She had caused quite a stir when she first came here two years ago... In the same grade as her older brother.

She remembered how the President first saw them...

"No, please stop-" the dark haired boy with glasses flinched, expecting the bullies to crush his precious glasses under their shoes. Instead, small polished shoes came in his line of vision, and then a small girl with bright pink hair offered him a hand.

"Are you alright?" She looked over him for his injuries, a worried look passing over her eyes as she saw his bruised and beaten face. He winced as he felt her, even gently, touch the swelling on his cheek. He was stubborn about maintaining the rules or at least trying for Bayview, but he was weak. The bullies and the scary students were more than he could handle, especially when the Student Council members had some corrupt or uncaring people in it.

"Come with me, I'll treat your injuries," the girl spoke again, and a blush came over his face as he finally noticed the girl's really cute face. He slapped himself mentally. The girl looked about thirteen, while he was fifteen! "I'm a new student at Bayview High, and I have someone new with me too. Would you please help us around?" She smiled, and tilted her head in a really cute way. Hell, her voice was even sweet, reminding him of icing on cupcakes, and sugar and lace. It was then he noticed a blond boy - or girl? was this her older sister? - with hair tied up in a ponytail. The person looked slightly bored, but red eyes were watching him observantly. The face was beautiful, and aristocratic, all icy red eyes and delicate cheekbones. He found himself blushing slightly. What a pair of beautiful sisters.

"Is she your sister?" He asked timidly, and to his surprise heard a tinkling laugh come from the girl. "Oh, he's my brother!" He stared, stunned, at the beautiful, icy blond who didn't even react at the jab to his masculinity. "I'm Alicia Blanchett and this is Eustace!"

She shook her head and sighed. Now, time to find Rei. She asked around the others who had been idling in the halls as to where the girl could be, and knew she had to be in one of the bathrooms, crying. That was where girls often went to cry. When she finally found her, she asked the other members to stay outside, and went inside. The girl was on her knees, crying, and Alicia smiled sadly. Why was it that everyone seemed to have such problems? "May I talk to you? I am sorry that you had to experience that, but I have to know why it happened." Her tone was soft, and her blue eyes told the girl that she wouldn't judge the girl for her reply.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Kaylee Sumatra:
Interaction:
Aluro (@AshenAngel )
Matthew (@Hanako-chan )
animegirl3.jpg
Kaylee looked up from here shoes and nodded to the vice president as she left. She was really nice and a good leader, it was no wonder people liked her. Hopefully the president was just as nice as her. Kaylee looked up at him, waiting for him to start asking questions. She didn't really talk that much, and she hadn't really heard what the argument was about, but she would answer his questions the best she could.

Nathalie had been avoiding her brother and listening to the B. A. F. Concert Series before chaos erupted and the Vice President and her Student Council posse took control of the situation. Naturally, Nathalie didn't get involved. She was of no use, due to her disability. She watched Annabeth carefully. After all, stability on the mental plain really... Wasn't Aluro's specialty in any aspect other than the fact that she knew how to read people like those twenty people in the world who knew how to read the first written form of English. It seemed that Aluro had herself under control for the moment.

Rei couldn't hear anything other than her own sobs in the large stall. The pain still fresh on her cheek. She knew even without seeing it that there was a hand mark on her cheek. It hurt her more though since just last night it was really swelled from her mom. Rei caught her breath and did her best to wipe the tears away from her eyes but they kept coming. Rei heard the stall door opened and looked up to see the school Vice President, Alicia. "Why what happened? Why that bitch slapped me? I don't know. Why don't you ask her yourself." Rei told her, eyes filled with a mix of anger and hate.
@Hanako-chan (Alicia)​

[fieldbox=Alicia Blanchett | Sugar Queen of BAF, pink]Alicia regarded the angry eyes of the other girl calmly, the soft smile still not disappearing from her face. Many students did have a lot of anger and sadness, and everything had a reason. She had had others react with anger to her before, though now it was rare, during her first year at Bayview and becoming part of the Student Council. "Yes, why? Why did Miss Sanduni slap you? She could not have done it without a reason," and that is what I intend to learn. "I know that something must have started this, and I am going to ask both sides. I am giving you a chance to show how you saw the events through your own view. I advise you not to waste it," Alicia murmured, voice quiet but directly addressing Rei. She regarded the girl, who was actually older than her, warmly, but with a hint of warning in her eyes.

She looked at the red mark that was on Rei's cheek, noting that it was more injured than one should expect from a slap. It was like... She had already been injured on her cheek before Sanduni had slapped her, and the slap had only made it worse. There was something else behind Rei's bad mood and anger, though the hatred and the anger in Rei's eyes was sorely misguided. Alicia had only been intending to help her, but it was the other girl's choice if she wanted to accept it. Or not. Alicia always believed that others could have a choice.

After all, why would you try to save someone who was drowning, when they just swim away from the life saver you throw them? That was the idea, anyway. Alicia wasn't as innocent or cheerful as she looked. In her heart of hearts, she was a girl who had to grow up far too fast due to her family. People often forgot that she had skipped grades and was in the same year as her brother, who was two years older than her. She knew how to read underneath the underneath in situations, look through people's smiles. She had her days when her own smiles might have hidden a lot of pain behind them, but she would never stop trying to help others.

"Miss Rei, it is your choice if you want to be presented in a fair way. I am merely trying to help." She gestured to the slap mark on the dark-haired girl's cheek. "I have ointment ready for that," she always had the Student Council members ready with a first aid kit while they patrolled the campus, for obvious reasons. "And it is also your choice if you accept it." Both of her offers.

The bubblegum pink-haired girl sighed inwardly. She hoped the other crying girl, Sanduni, was fine. But since she had Adolpho and Rosie with her, Alicia was sure she would be. It was all so sudden, the way the girl had started crying. Everything always had a story behind it. After another moment of silence, Alicia smiled wider and suddenly told Rei, "I would have wanted to hear you sing too, and with your friend Mister Kaito playing along." Her blue eyes were sincere and earnest as she said this. Please, please at least try to help yourself, Miss Rei.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Matthew Arden | The Student Council President, blue]The President may have been more than a little eccentric, with his tendency to go off on rants on the other students, his oddly feminine talent with gardening, and his complete adoration of Alicia and her cooking, but he was competent. He only ever did act eccentric for Alicia's benefit, and because that was what Bayview had come to expect of him. Matthew Arden was the second-in-command of Bayview High's governing Student Council, and while he didn't have the same charisma as Alicia, he knew how to handle people

Having been from the bottom of the social ladder two years ago, he could relate to other students who felt like they didn't belong. He was and would always be grateful to his Vice President for the changes she had made, though the school still wasn't all that or even very good. There were rumors that he and Alicia were in a relationship, spread by some students, especially the way they refer to each other. 'My President,' Alicia would often refer to him as, and he would always either call her 'Miss Alicia', or 'my Vice President!'. It was only in private that they ever called each other by only their first name. He liked saying her name, it sounded pretty on his lips, but Alicia's nickname for him, Mattie, was a little childishly embarrassing. Even more that Eustace had heard it used by her a few times. He could have sworn the icy blond's lips had twitched upwards for a few seconds.

Both of them knew that they would never be in a romantic relationship with each other. They were devoted to each other, but in a purely platonic way. Not quite yet best friends, but close, a master and a devoted follower. There might have been a time that Matthew felt differently, but it had long passed. The Blanchett siblings had had that effect on him, with their different charms. Alicia was warm in the way Eustace was cold, Alicia was sweet in the way Eustace could be bitter. But both had their own ways of kindness, even the male Blanchett. They were like the - they were the beautiful elite he had always heard about, though Eustace rarely ever referred to his prestigious family and preferred to be cut off from them. He had always wondered why such a pair of siblings, who had money, skill and talent, had ended up at Bayview, and the reason, when he learned from them, broke his heart just a little for the siblings. He had to admit he had been enchanted by them... Though now it had diminished and he saw them more as actual people that he cared about. Even with what had happened between the two siblings... He would always be the middle ground between the two.

Matthew eyed Kaylee and Aluro, in his business mode. Behind him a Student Council member had gotten a pad out of nowhere, his pen at the ready to jot down the record of events to be shared. Adjusting his glasses, the President's steel grey eyes were suddenly a lot more focused than most would have given him credit for. Alicia had always said his eyes were striking, his pale skin and dark hair making his eyes look like silver. Gone was the eccentric man and replaced by a sharper, more astute version of him. Alicia had given him lessons on how to act like actual authority and he took them to heart. "Miss Kaylee, Miss Aluro," he said their names politely, but with enough familiarity as they were all students of Bayview High. "Would you please share with me what had happened? My Vice-President and I, we were talking with Sanduni when the catalyst happened. Can you tell us, what could have possibly started it? Who?" He asked them, looking to them patiently and giving them an encouraging smile. He had a feeling it was Rei, but that girl may have had her own reasons for just suddenly lashing out. The girl looked kind, usually, especially when she was with her best friend, the bad boy Kaito. He and Alicia really did want to help both sides now that they were here and they could do something.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
The Hard To Get Angel, sky blue
Rei wasn't one that liked to be questioned about things. She just felt uncomfortable because it brought back the memories of sitting in the principals office in Junior High as he asked her questions of life at home. She hated when people just had to put their nose in other people's business but, at least Alicia was being fair. A soft sigh escaped Rei's plush pink lips and she moved her midnight black hair from put of her face. She leaned against the wall and turned her soft red gaze to the student council vice-president. "Me and Adolpho were talking and he was pointing out Sanduni and the other girls. I looked over at them and Sanduni gave me a rude look. I glared at her to warn her not to mess with me then turned back to Adolpho and told him that I'm really only great at singing so Sanduni would have to share the front of the stage. Next thing I know my feet are off the ground and he's threatening me. When I was dropped I turned to see Sanduni and opened my mouth to speak to her but she slapped me." Rei told Alicia, her gaze shifting the the ground as the pain hurt even more. She winced and put a hand over it.

Rei noticed that Alicia was looking her over but didn't say anything about her. She knew not to. She may have been older than Alicia but she held more respect so it was only natural. Memories of last night came back to Rei and she trembled slightly. Her mother scared the hell out of her. Rei bit her lip as she remembered get mom hitting her with a painful heel from one of her shoes on the same cheek she had been slapped. Rei looked up at Alicia again, waiting for her to speak since the situation was becoming rather awkward.

As Rei waited she figured she might as well do something to draw her attention away from the situation. She thought of her father and how he always told her to put on a smile, no matter how you feel. Rei was honestly thankful he had taught her that cause it helped with her job at the maid café and when dealing with others. Rei always felt a little better at the thought of her father and everything they did together. It made her feel like she wasn't a mistake like her mother would scream every night.

Rei looked up at Alicia when she heard her soft words as she spoke. "Thank you, that helps a lot. Though, would it be OK if I visited the council room often for medical help? I don't trust the nurse and other adults." She asked, her words sincere and hopeful. Rei knew she would need their help if she were to make it through the year. She could go to the council for treatment for the wounds marked on her from her mom. Rei didn't trust the adults cause they always had something to say and Rei was to young to live on her own. She would be put into an orphanage until she was eighteen. She didn't want that.

Rei smiled happily at Alicia's words. She always loved when someone talked about them and their music. Her red eyes became unclouded by hate and instead were clear with happiness.
"Really? That's very kind. Next time tell us want you want us to sing and we'll do it." Rei suggested to her. She closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly in a cute way.

Tagged: @Hanako-chan (Alicia)

The Rebellious Bad Boy, dark yellow
Kaito looked around the school building, asking other students if they had seen Rei. He described her as a cute girl with long black hair and red eyes every time. Kaito was beginning to worry when someone finally told him he saw her run into the girls bathroom and not long after the vice president walked in after her.

Kaito sighed inwardly then out as he walked to the girls bathroom. He had no intention to walk inside but he did want to hear them. He leaned against the wall beside the girls bathroom and listened through then open wood door. He could feel eyes on him as he listened hut ignored it. He was far to worried about Rei. He thought of her as a little sister afterall. He could hear Rei and Alicia talk and was able to kinda hear what they were saying.

He ran a hand through his blueberry colored hair and closed his matching blue eyes. He closed out all the sounds around him except for Alicia and Rei. He focused on them so greatly that it was as if he were standing fight beside them. Kaito felt a little bad for Rei. He knew what was going on at her home yet was powerfuless to stop it and he knew why she didn't trust the teachers. Kaito listened on, hoping Alicia didn't push her to far.

Tagged: No one

• Love
Aluro shrugged lightly at the President's question. "Me and Sol were sitting over there enjoying the concert, and afterwards the two groups were chatting and I was picking up on some hostile vibes between Rei and Muse Goddess, and then Muse Goddess started crying so I came over to investigate. That's all I got, Cap'n." She explained a bit shoddily, but it was all she had. Surprisingly there wasn't much change in her speaking. She looked to Kaylee, wondering what she'd picked up on.

Kaylee Sumatra:
Interaction:
Aluro (@AshenAngel )
Matthew (@Hanako-chan )
animegirl3.jpg
After Aluro finished speaking, Kaylee brought her hand up to her mouth to think. "Well, I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I saw what happened. Aldolpho was talking to Rei and Kato when he pointed to Saduni. I think he had mentioned her to them. Saduni and Rei exchanged glares, and that made Aldolpho mad. Rei grabbed Aldolpho's collar and told him something that made him mad, so Aldolpho lifted her by her collar before dropping her on the ground. While he had lifted Rei, Saduni come over and slapped Rei once she got up. All of them are at fault. Well, Except for Kaito, all he did was call Saduni a female dog." That had probably been the most Kaylee had ever said at one time while at school.

[fieldbox=Matthew Arden | The Student Council President, blue]"Is that all?" The President inquired, slim dark brows furrowing slightly at their answers. The accounts were similar, but there had to be something missing. He looked over behind him to check if the note-taker had taken down everything necessary. Even if it wasn't much, at least it was still something from a third, neutral party. They couldn't just ask the involved ones after all without getting an idea of what really could have happened from the witnesses. Though it was a little strange to see the Card Queen, usually so observant of people, not say much about it. "Who glared first?" He asked after a moment, then added, smiling slightly, "Thank you for your help." He could only sigh mentally as he replayed the words in his head again.

Rei, what could she have been thinking? Both Rei and Sanduni were pretty quiet about themselves, and were some of the nicer people at school considering the delinquents. And Matthew had never heard of the two interacting negatively before, they didn't seem like they had beef with each other before this happened. Was it because of competitive feelings between the two? "Were Adolpho and Sanduni, Rei and Kaito, performing separately from each other? Who performed first?" Adolpho, he knew would only get truly angry if it was Sanduni involved. He got that feeling from the normally joyous and smiling model. Same with Sanduni. Matthew could theorize that Sanduni must have seen Rei grab Adolpho's collar, thus triggering the sudden slap and bout of anger from the Muse Goddess. Both Alicia and Matthew remembered how Sanduni had reacted when someone had gone against Adolpho before... So to say, it was not pleasant.

But on the other hand, both Rei and Kaito were protective of each other as well. Matthew wondered if they were in some sort of romantic relationship, but those two acted more like really close, best friends instead of boyfriend and girlfriend. It was a little strange, Rei looked mostly like an angel up to now, and Kaito looked like your neighborhood bad boy. It was a strange friendship, but Matthew had no place to talk. His friendship with Alicia, who most thought was rich, cute, charismatic and unattainable - liked by everyone - while he was the geeky, gardening, and initially pushover student officer gave him no place to talk. He still wondered what Alicia saw in him sometimes.

He wondered who Alicia was talking to first right now, and what she could have gotten from them. Alicia had a way of warming herself up to other people's hearts easily, her easy smile and her sincere words putting them at ease. It didn't hurt that she was a pretty face too, and her - cough - developing body, even at fifteen, caught more than half the school's male population's attention. It made Matthew feel protective of her, but at the same time he would shudder to think what Alicia herself would do if anyone gave her unwanted attention. Alicia was scary when mad... But Eustace's reaction to anyone pushing themselves on his sister would be even scarier.

As these thoughts ran through Matthew's head, he waited for Aluro and Kaylee to say anything further. He also had the distinct feeling that they would soon have someone coming over regularly to the council room, where most of the Student Council worked. Alicia herself wasn't often seen in her actual classes, though she did the required homework and exams that the teachers gave her. She and Matthew mostly worked from the council room, ready to help anyone. Their other members also roamed the school grounds in rotation, so they could quickly know what was going on.

@AshenAngel (Aluro), @TheStoryOfMyLife (Kaylee)[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Kaylee Sumatra:
Interaction:
Aluro (@AshenAngel )
Matthew (@Hanako-chan )

animegirl3.jpg
Kaylee thought for a moment before answering, "Rei glared first." She answered, giving a nod when Mathew said thank you. "Aldolpho's group preformed first. Rei's group preformed two songs after them." She hoped the information she was giving was helpful, though some of the information was useless without knowing what had been said. Mystery books were one of her favorite genres, so perhaps she could use what she had learned from her books to help out.

"Ya, Rei glared first. Muse and Adolpho were performing, then Rei and Kaito jumped in after them." Aluro spoke, nodding her head softly in agreement with Kaylee. She looked past Matthew to the other side of the courtyard, where Nathalie was silently laughing at her for having to make another witness statement this week. A small smirk appeared on the Card Queen's face, glad to see that she could offer some entertainment to the blonde haired girl. She needed something to laugh about more than the Card Queen did, anyways, so she'd take it.

@Hanako-chan (Matthew)
@TheStoryOfMyLife (Kaylee)

Catrina walked out of the office, schedule in her hand.

She wore a thin black sweater, with blue jean shorts, and her black combat boots. A leather glove covering her right hand.

She had a bullet in her mouth that she continued to swish around with her tongue back and fourth. She glanced down at her schedule and noticed the class she should be in now would be over shortly. She gave a shrug with her shoulders and took a seat on one of the empty stair cases. Her eyes looked heavy, and her hair was tossed into a quick side braid.

She was exhausted she had been out all night, and then had to turn around and get ready for school. Catrina grabbed her music from out of her back pocket. Putting her headphones in her ear and turning her music up. Blocking out anything around her. The bullet clanking against her teeth, going along with the beat of the song she was listening to.

(Hope this is a good starter post. I'm super sick right now and this ^^^ is all my brain could come up with)

Name: Saduni Sindulamai
Affiliation: Muse Goddess
Interactions: Rose (@AmerillaRose) -> Alicia (@Hanako-chan) and Rei (@Ookami) and Rose

tumblr_static_a3zfabfboeg4wsk804swogs8g.gif

Nivandi looked over at Rose and smiled ever so softly and looked up at her dear friend and then heard some noise not too far from them. Turning around she noticed the female she had slapped and Alicia. Looking at the tears brimming on the females face and the bright red mark on the girls face, Nivandi felt a tug on her heart. Slowly coming to wards towards them Nivandi hung her head downwards. Ashamed from the way that she had behaved and how she had lashed out.

Looking at the female that had been hurt and only her, Nivandi bite her bottom lip.
"I am sorry… I didn't… I lashed out… I didn't have a right to hurt you the way I did… I didn't mean to hit you so hard.. But… It was just that…"
Her head hanging softly and her own eyes brimming with their own tears for Alicia and Rose -- if Rose was still with them -- would not have been used to. The fact that so many emotions were showing on her face would be uncommon for them.

((Sorry about how long this took....))

Status
Not open for further replies.