B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You got a bass player yet." He said to the blonde hair male. Along with my old six string, I got a 5-string bass. And an acoustic bass. And thats not what they have in orchestras- thats called a double bass." He said with a sly smile. "The names Billy by the way"

Name: Adolpho Dulcine
Affiliation: Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and Model)
Interactions: Rei and Kaito (@~Death~) and Billy (@nitromonkey200)

tumblr_mkmdeoSo1I1qic25lo1_500.gif

Looking at the pair Adolpho grinned and smiled happily, "Oh that's awesome!!! I am so glad that you have said yes!"
Looking over at Billy, Adolpho chuckled softly, "I have no idea if Luna will be happy that I have recruited three other members but I guess if the three of you work hard to get her to even say a word to you guys then I am sure we will get along. Luna is really the singer in the pair, she has the real muse skills. I am not sure what it is about her. Most people around her call her the Muse Goddess, but that is only if you have been here a while, then you would know about her voice. But she is one of those quiet people. You guys are new right? She is over there with the other girl with the brown hair. That's Rosary and that over there is Luna, but don't call her Luna only Rosie and I are allowed to call her that. Call her by her real name, Sanduni."
Smiling at them he grinned and then waved at Luna and Rosie and grinned and then pointed to the three of them and gave a thumbs up. Receiving a strange look from Luna he knew that there was a slightly bumpy road ahead with Luna and the three newbies, but he would be the one helping them get through Luna's normal slightly non talkative self. But when they really hear her sing, he knew they would understand.​

Rei took a step back at Adolpho's excutement. She chuckled nervously. "Out pleasure." She replied. She listened to him as he talked a little about themselves and nodded a few times while he did. She followed his gaze to see the girls he was talking about. She immediately knew who Sanduni was. Rei shrugged. "I'm not exactly easy to discourage." She told him. She sent a glare toward Sanduni and smirked but quickly changed her expression as she turned to Adolpho again. "I only really sing so I hope Sanduni won't mind if I'm up front with her." She told him.

Kaito raised a brow at Adolpho's excitement and felt annoyance hit him. He listened to Adolpho as he talked about themselves a little and followed his eyes to where the girls he had been talking about were. It didn't exactly take long to figure out who was who. He smirked then turned to Rei in time to see her glare and quick expression change. He didn't care to say anything so he didn't. Instead Kaito played a few strings on his guitar to pass time.

~:Kurumi:~
Kurumi smiled as she saw Adolpho on the stage, and soon enough she followed him towards the pair of new singers. She listened to them talk, but she felt sort of out of the loop. They all had something important that they could do, when she only survived off of illegal racing. She let out a soft sigh and kept her distance, listening but not talking, which was strange for her. It didn't seem like the place to barge in on.
@EternalMusic

[fieldbox=Eustace Blanchett | Dude Looks Like A Lady, red]A dark frown had appeared on Eustace's face as he raised his head from the desk. The hell? He could hear the infernal sounds floating from the window, and glared darkly at the teacher for lack of other targets. His red eyes sparked with sheer annoyance. He could go out and give those little brats a piece of his mind, but the chair was rather comfortable. And he was having a good sleep earlier. Damn it. The teacher, sensing the amount of ire boring into his back, shivered slightly.

After a moment, Eustace's glare faded into a flat stare. Why did this school always had to have some sort of ruckus to it? Never mind that he was used to it, but he wanted sleep. He noticed one boy also lay his head down on the desk. "You know those people?" He asked, arching a delicate brow. Eustace's voice, compared to his admittedly very, very pretty face, was rather deep. Calm and smooth, and a little husky due to his earlier blissful slumber.[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
Grayson heard a deep, beautifully smooth voice near him ask, "You know those people?" but at first didn't realize the question was directed towards him. He turned his head to see who had spoken and found a pair of cold red eyes framed in blonde lashes staring straight at him. Finally understanding the person had asked him the question, he got the urge to say something along the lines of, "why the heck would I know such irritating, noisy people?" but he wasn't brave enough to do that. Instead, he just shook his head, the smallest of disgruntled expression marring his normally pretty cute face. "No, you?" That was a stupid question. Of course the other... boy? girl? - Grayson concentrated and finally decided from the voice that it was a guy - didn't know the people. Otherwise, he wouldn't have referred to them like that. So he bit the inside of his lip to prevent himself from saying something else stupid

[fieldbox=Eustace Blanchett | Dude Looks Like a Lady, red]He considered what the other boy said for a moment. "It might be that model guy and his singer friend," he muttered. Eustace wasn't unaware of the school's... personalities per say (his sister was one of them), but he didn't really care enough to talk about them either. As long as they stayed out of his way and he stayed out of theirs there really was no problem. He often kept to himself, anyway. If he didn't want to be bothered he could find an empty classroom. This school wasn't really big on disciplining the students, anyway. Alicia was already on the Student Council, and knowing the sheer force that was that girl's personality, but even she didn't try that much. If anything, Alicia was good at covering up for the students, though she did keep a few ground rules.

Sighing, the blond boy leaned back in his chair, tilting his head backwards and looking at the ceiling. Behind him, his hair hung like a silky curtain, the fine strands shining slightly. He should tie his hair up later, but leaving it down was always rather relaxing to the scalp. "You get used to it," he suddenly spoke out of the blue again to the other boy, glancing at his green eyes for a moment. Doesn't mean I have to like it, though, he grumbled mentally. Eustace pondered on just walking out of the class and finding a good place to sleep. He glanced at his violin case - he brought it almost anywhere - but nah, he wasn't in the mood to play anything either.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Model guy and singer friend? What was he talking about? Grayson didn't really keep up with the gossip in the school, a little too preoccupied with his little luck problem. His annoyed frown deepened as the boy spoke again. He'd tried getting used to it last year, but he still couldn't. This school still surprised, and irritated him endlessly. Still, he mumbled to appease the other boy, "Yeah, I guess so." He glanced over at the other boy. He felt like he vaguely recognized him. Who was he? He refrained from asking, feeling like it was going to be another stupid question.

[fieldbox=Eustace Blanchett | Dude Looks Like a Lady, red]"You haven't been here long," Eustace glanced at the boy's annoyed green eyes again before closing his own. Slumping back in the chair and ignoring the resigned glare the teacher was shooting his way, he muttered, "I might as well get out now. Sleep's been ruined already." He might just find another good spot to lie back and relax if he looked. Though there was a chance he might encounter some of the school's stoners in the abandoned or empty classrooms, Eustace didn't really care. His face said it all, lovely effeminate features in a state of ennui. Or boredom. Either description fit him. "If you don't particularly care for this class you could just leave," what the boy did in his class time wasn't any of Eustace's business, but it was suggestion he could either take or ignore. Eustace wasn't antisocial, but he preferred the quieter people who minded themselves.

He stood up, ignoring the teacher's feeble protest and silencing them with a blank look. People were always a bit wary of him and getting in the way of his sleep. He shouldered his violin case and his small bag (he scoffed, he didn't even use the notebooks) and started towards the door without a backwards glance. The trees outside could actually be a good place to lean back, but since the noise was coming from the outside...[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Grayson's eyes widened. He didn't care for the class, certainly, but what was the point of going to school at all if not to learn and get a degree good enough to ship you off to university? If he didn't have to, then he would have just skipped going to school at all, and pretended to the government that he was being home-schooled. He watched as the guy left, other people getting out of his way and watching him warily. Another strange one. This school was just full of them, wasn't it? He groaned and set his head on the desk again, almost a little afraid to follow the feminine guy. Who was he calling feminine, anyways? He bet that boy didn't have sisters who dressed him up like a transvestite all the time.

Interactions: Rei and Kaito (@~Death~), Billy (@nitromonky200) and Kurumi (@IceQueen)

tumblr_m64o868vCy1r0qc40o1_r1_500.gif

((And yes he would actually look that scary.))

As Rei spoke Adolpho caught a glance of the glare and smirk that she sent towards Luna and Adolpho frowned deeply.
"You. Will. Show. Luna. Respect. I don't care what you may think about yourself or her. But you don't know a single thing and I need you to be able to go along with whatever Luna says because she is the leader. Not me. You will show her respect."
His eyes a dangerous glare he looked down at her and then feeling Kurumi's presence he snapped back out of the trance. He had always been like that whenever it came to people being rude to Luna. It wasn't something that he wanted to stop or anything like that. But he knew that there were times that he became to protective of Luna.

Looking at the female he gave a small stern look at her and wondered if this was going to work out after all. Luna was always going to be lead vocals, no matter how hard anyone tried to change that it was impossible. It wasn't his voice that got them the record deal or even his song writing skills. It was Luna's voice and only Luna that managed to get them that spot. So if Rei wasn't going to respect that he was going to need to find new members.
"Sorry Kurumi..."
Looking towards the other female with them Adolph gave a small sad smile and then ushered her over trying to forget what he had just said and done.

Name: Saduni Sindulamai
Affiliation: Muse Goddess
Interactions: Rose (@AmerillaRose)

mio_akiyama_by_micchan22-d551a16.gif

As the performance ended the shouts and cheers filled Sanduni and she felt her heart lighten slightly she had long forgotten this sensation since Adolpho had left to go and become a world famous singer, actor and all those other Idol stuff he does. I really did enjoy doing this back then... And I guess I still enjoy it now... A small smile appeared inside her heart but of course it didn't appear on her face. As they hopped off the stage the pair went straight to Rose and then two of them hugged her and as she tearfully smiled at them. Speaking softly and smiling happily up at them Sanduni watched as Adolpho ruffled Rose's hair and then suddenly dash off to another pair that had also been performing. Don't they know performance etiquette? They need to be more aware of what the hell is going around them. Glaring at them slightly she turned her attention back to Rose and smiled ever so slightly. Only Rose would be able to notice it as a smile, well Rose, Adolpho and Raine. But that wasn't really who she was with.

".... I am glad that you enjoyed it...."
Looking at Rose, Sanduni knew that she would understand that she was being sincere and suddenly she felt several gazes turn their way. Looking to the directions of the gazes she noticed that it was the pair that were rudely performing right after they had started. A frown appeared on her face from Adolpho's enthusiastic expression and then the flare and smirk that was sent her way by a severely obnoxious girl set her flames a light. Glaring right back she noticed that Adolpho had also seen it and watched as he gave a stern lecture. What in the world is that idiot thinking? Sighing softly she turned her attention back to Rose wondering what her friends reaction to the glares was going to be. Depending if Rose had actually noticed them.​

Reactions: Hana
[fieldbox=Alicia Blanchett | Sugar Queen of BAF and totally not related to Eustace, pink]"There's someone causing a ruckus outside and..." Alicia had started to tune out the Student Council president's rant as soon as it winded it something about 'maintaining rules' and 'disciplining the masses'. Really, what was the use? She shot the bespectacled man a look, silencing him before she smiled and nodded. "We have to do something," she declared, making the other members of the Student Council smile at the fifteen year old girl. Alicia Blanchett was surely going to do something about this serious breaking of rules! Everyone thought.

Though what Alicia was going to do was not exactly what they had in mind. Then again they always went along with what she thought would be good. They scuttled after her like puppies, following the pink-haired girl as she went outside and saw the now finished performance. Seeing the culprits - Adolpho Dulcine, the Triple Threat, and the Muse Goddess - Alicia grinned. She could see that the students who had seen the performance were actually in good spirits - well most of them, and not fighting or arguing like usual. She called out at Adolpho and Sanduni. "Hey, you two!" Seeing as Adolpho seemed to be talking to a few others, she walked over to Sanduni first, the president still hovering at her side like an anxious nanny. As soon as they reached her, the president started going off on a rant before a smile from Alicia shut him up. "That was a performance, right?" She pretended a stern look for a moment. "And against the school rules too..." Then her expression brightened and she beamed. "I wish I didn't miss it! Mr. President here and I would have loooved to hear you two," the president squirmed slightly as she squeezed his hand. Everyone knew the actual power in the Student Council was actually Alicia, who was vice-president and was dubbed the Sugar Queen of Bayview High.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Rei only smirked at his words. She put a hand on her hip and leaned her weight on the same hip. She gave him a dangerous stare that showed she wasn't afraid of him or what he said. "Save your words for someone that actually cares." She told him. Finally, she could take her goody goody mask off. Rei took a threatening step forward and grabbed him by the collar. She pulled him down a little then stood on her tip toes. "Keep talking like that and I'll let Kaito have some fun." She whispered in his ear then smiled a smile of danger. She stared him in the eyes then let go, shoving him slightly as she did so. She turned her attention to the girl Adolpho called Luna, her expression blank. "Hey! Sanduni! Come here!" She caleld to her, ignoring the glare sent her way. She was far to used to it to be bothered.

Kaito stopped when he felt the tension in the air become thicker. He turned to Rei and Adolpho and watched the little scene. Rei was showing her true self. He turned to look at the girl Sanduni as Rei called to her and only gave her a cold stare. Nothing exactly threatening. He turned back to Rei, his expression serious but amused. He placed a hand on Rei's shoulder and made her face him. "Hey, knock it off. Put your stupid mask back on and keep up the act. You remember middle school don't you?" He warned her. When he saw her sad eyes he knew she understood and was relieved when she put her fake happy smile back on and made her eyes shine brightly. Kaito sighed softly then turned to Adolpho. "Pay her no heed. She's always been like this. Ever since... uh, the day her parents... passed away." He said, hoping he worded it right. he glanced over at Rei to see if he had angered her but she was still staring at Sanduni as though he had never said it. Thank god. He thought.

~:Kurumi:~
Kurumi sighed, feeling the tension. As Adolpho looked back at her and motioned her forwards, she stepped forwards hesitantly. "Uh, this really doesn't seem like my place to intrude." She said softly, shaking her multicolored hair a bit. "I am not really in the music playing biz." She said, sound a little more confident now. She shoved her hands inside her pockets, letting her fingers ball into a fist as tried to hold back her instinct to punch the girl who seemed so confident. She rolled her head, annoyingly popping her jaw, as she glared down the kid.
@EternalMusic

Rosary loved to see Sanduni smile, no matter how small it was. She was about to suggest they go people watching, when the class president and vice president walk over. This could mean one of two things 1) They came to congratulate on their nice singing or 2) Send them to detention. It wouldn't be the first time Rosary was sent to detention, she went there so much that she had her own desk that no one used because they knew it was hers. Thankfully the vice president went with option 1.

"Yeah they sure are great! It seems that they're not the only singers today, so we might have a bigger band soon by the looks of Adolpho over there." Rosary gave a giggle.

Interactions: Rei and Kaito (@~Death~), Billy (@nitromonky200) and Kurumi (@IceQueen)

Satsuki-Shinomiya-uta-no-prince-sama-34684291-500-281.gif

Pulling his mouth into a snarl and a growl escaped his voice, there was a reason why he was named Adolpho. The wolf like anger that raged inside of him was always kept underneath his calm cheerful smile but this cocky obnoxious girl had gone to far. Grabbing her by the collar and lifting her off the ground he snarled and growled.
"How. Dare. You."
But as Kaito spoke Adolpho felt himself stagger softly and allowed the girl to be released from his grasps. Gritting his teeth he looked at her his snarling voice still not changed but slightly softer.
"If you ever. and I mean ever be rude to Luna like that again. I will show you a nightmare you will never forget."
Adolpho wasn't one to swear and thus refrained himself from using an ill words. Looking over at Kaito he sighed softly, he liked the boy, the boy hadn't really done too much. Yes he had seen some glares sent to Luna by him but nothing like this girl. I wonder if I did the right thing... Sighing softly he noticed the school president with Luna and Rosie and as Rei called out to Sanduni and she was already making her way towards the group.

Name: Saduni Sindulamai
Affiliation: Muse Goddess
Interactions: Rose (@AmerillaRose), Alicia (@Hanako-chan) -> Rei (@~Death~) and Adolpho (@EternalMusic)

tumblr_static_a3zfabfboeg4wsk804swogs8g.gif

Taking the rude girl out of her mind Sanduni looked over at Alicia, she is the vice president isn't she...? Well by name I guess.... Sanduni watched as they approached them and felt Rose beside her note the two reasons why they were coming to them in her mind. She had always been close to Rose and was able to think of what she was thinking some of the time. As Alicia applauded them on a fabulous performance Sanduni nodded her head thankfully. But as Rose spoke of Adolpho getting new members with the pair that had been so rude before Sanduni trned to look at them. The male of the group had turned his attention towards her and she blinked at the sight of the female grabbing Adolpho's collar and then Adolpho lifting her up by her own shirt and then dropping her as if she was nothing. I don't think that is how you would recruit someone.... gritting her teeth ever so slightly she glared at them and bit the inside of her cheek ever so slightly.

Not even hearing the female call her over she was already making her way towards them and didn't stop walking. Not waiting for the others to follow Sanduni made her way towards the female and stepped right in front of her. Then she did something that no one in the school had ever seen the Muse Goddess do before. She rose her hand up and slapped the female. Not a single word came out of her mouth and all she did was glare. It was enough to tell them female that had just called her over that if she ever laid her hands on Adolpho again or even thought about harming him that she would not allow her to get away with it.
"What is it."
Not even asking the what should have been a question she glared at the female. Despite her short stature, Sanduni was like a devil in disguise most people didn't know this side of her, but people like Rose, Adolpho, Raine... Maybe even Alicia would remember the first time someone tried to hurt Adolpho and how she had reacted.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and Sanduni jumped. Looking at the body that the hand was attached to, she looked up at Adolpho who looked down at her sadly.
"Stop. That's enough... I am alright..."
There was nothing else that needed to be said to allow Sanduni to burst into tears, not anyone except for Adolpho would understand the source of the tears, no one but him. Only Adolpho understood, only him. But to the rest, this was the first time Sanduni had managed to show so many different types of expressions in such a short period of amount of time. And above all that, this was the first time anyone apart from Adolpho had seen her cry.

((Hehe~ I wasn't planning on giving out their background story this early but meh~ You would have found out sooner or later~ Also about these four... i am trying to think of a way to calm them down... I think after this everyone will calm down slightly... Maybe? Probably not though.. Sanduni did just slap Rei... But in Sanduni's mind and once you hear her back story then it will make sense~ Gosh i felt bad for writing that though... *sighs* okay well let's see how it goes....))

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s and Hana
[fieldbox=Alicia Blanchett | Sugar Queen of BAF, pink]Alicia smiled at the other girl, who she identified as Rosary. As the Vice President, Alicia had made sure to know the names of almost everyone who is anyone when it came to Bayview. "I'd love to see another performance from them," she murmured warmly, dark blue eyes twinkling. Turning to face Sanduni again, she smiled. "Sanduni, since we both know that everyone likes you and Mr. Adolpho's music, I would like to extend an offer," her voice had become businesslike. She was the Vice President for a reason, and Alicia's back was straight, chin raised slightly, but not enough to look arrogant. "In exchange for letting you continue these, I would like to sponsor you. I gather you and your friend might like to start a band," her eyes flicked over to the people Adolpho was speaking to, and noticed the commotion happening there.

The pink-haired girl blinked as a girl grabbed Adolpho's collar, and seemed to try and menace him before a boy seemed to calm her down. Noticing the anger of Sanduni, Alicia felt a little nostalgic. I wonder where he is now... She shook off the thought, but the sight that Sanduni, no matter how quiet, deeply cared about her friend made her heart twinge slightly. I failed in that. She had a job to do.

Glancing at Rosary, she quipped, voice still bright, "I don't know about you, but I think we should help your friend over there." She followed Sanduni over to where Adolpho, and now the two other offenders - Ms. Rei and Mr. Kaito - were. There was another girl that Alicia recognized quite well, the racing girl with similarly bright hair. She smiled at Kurumi, and kept a smile on her face as she looked to Kaito and Rei. Then she heard the murmuring from Adolpho, and she stilled slightly, eyes widening as she saw that Sanduni had started crying. Another twinge of nostalgia that Alicia brushed back, and she narrowed her eyes at Kaito and Rei, still smiling. The President and his lackeys - well, her lackeys had followed after her, and seemed to be staring at the crying girl in bewilderment.

Alicia's smile was there, but it seemed like the area around her had dropped several degrees. In a soft, calm voice, she asked everyone, "What... Is... Going on here?" As she finished her question, she tilted her head and smiled slit-eyed little smile. "I don't necessarily prevent all conflicts on here but seeing as I'm here now, you will tell me what is happening and you will be honest about it." An undertone of danger had slid its way into Alicia's chirpy, sweet voice, her dark blue eyes piercing Rei and Kaito, even as she flicked a concerned glance at Sanduni and Adolpho. There was no doubt that the Alicia who stood there right now was the Alicia Blanchett, heiress to Blanchett Medical Manufacturing Corp., a company that spanned throughout the globe and had connections with the mafia, yakuza, and Chinese triads. Alicia had nerves of steel, and kept a smile through the scariest of situations. She was not and had never been a weakling, despite what Eustace would have said.

Everyone also knew that Alicia had the power and the ear of the authorities in Bayview, who actually bothered to listen if it was her who was speaking. It wasn't through money, but she had won the respect of everyone in the school for her fairness, and her willingness to befriend and understand all the students. She was the Sugar Queen because she was just so damn nice, but she dropped nice if it was her damn business to do so.[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Rosary snapped in to action seeing Sanduni crying, she walked over to Sanduni. She may not know why her friend was crying, but Rosary would do any to make it better.

"Hey come on let's get you out of here. Adophlo lets take her to one of the empty classrooms okay?"

@EternalMusic

Last edited:
Kaylee Sumatra:
The shy kid in the back of the class

animegirl3.jpg

Kaylee relaxed under one of the trees in the run down court yard, and watched as students walked by. It was a bad habit of her's to listen in on other people's conversations, but it was nothing she could help. Since she had always been so quiet, she had grown used to listening to others talk and she would only give input when she thought it was necessary. However, the relaxing air of the court yard was soon disturbed when some of the students started to put on a mini concert. She didn't mind the music, though it wasn't exactly her style, and even stood up to lean against the tree while she listened, tapping her foot to the beat. She listened as another group preformed, and watched afterward as the guy from the first group talked with the second.

When the guy and the girl were at each other's necks is when she got a little scared. She cowered behind the tree as she watched. She had never liked fights, especially since her parents.... She shook the thought from her head. Luckily the vice president of the student council intervened after one girl slapped the other, so she knew a huge fight wouldn't break out.

Aluro was laying under a nice shady tree, shuffling her favorite deck of cards as she listened to the music and mellowed out a bit. Sol stood over her, his posture relaxed, though he was privately waiting for everything in the world to go wrong. "And there it is..." He muttered, watching as a scene from battle of the bands began to flare up.
"Am I the only one who thinks its a bit sad when the only thing you count on is something going wrong?" Aluro asked Sol curiously as she began to put her cards back into her fancy card case.
"... That's what my crank said, but I didn't buy it. Should I be concerned...?" A bit of worry leaked into his voice.
"I'm calling BS on that." Aluro laughed, a sly little grin appearing on her face.
Sol immediately broke into a grin. "How the heck did you make me that time?"
"Cuz I don't give two flying fudges about what my crank says, so why should you?" She laughed as she got to her feet, but Sol's expression was doubtful.
"Wait, you actually have a crank?" He asked, surprised by the sudden reveal.
"Doesn't everyone?" She replied with a quick little Socratic remark before she sauntered over into the danger zone where Elle Vice-Presidente was singing some hostile notes.
"Ello everyone. What's up?" She asked nonchalantly, aware of Based Muse crying under wing of the Triple-Really-Quadruple-Threat.

Meanwhile...

Leone could very much feel his brain attempting to leak out of his right eye socket. The teacher was talking and talking and talking... It sounded like she was born with a tampon shoved up her nose. Eventually he gave up and bailed out, slinging his nearly empty bag over his shoulder and slipping out of the room without a trace. His steps were silent as he wandered through the halls. He didn't feel like going outside, and he didn't feel like watching the teachers goof off in the lounge... So he just wandered around a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.