B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4087509ee90da40dbfe1ac89d2dedf7d.jpg

Name: Kurumi Shitonobe
Affiliation: The Speed Junkie/ Half of the Kings court (The Queen)
Rumors*:
-She drives fast, like, ILLEGAL fast
-She is bigtime rich
-She has been expelled and no other school wants her
-She lives as the second youngest of 8 children, and is basically forgotten with her sister, who goes to school with her
-She dyes her hair
-She is the Second Best Drag Racer at school
Theme Song:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a2aedd30a9df652703f648d1dd790cab.jpg

5a9c89907d541c8767d6d58fac825cbe.jpg

Name: Yui Shitonobe
Affilliation: The Second Speed Junkie/ The Second half of the Kings Court (The King)
Rumors*:
-She drives fast, like, ILLEGAL fast
-She is bigtime rich
-She has been expelled and no other school wants her
-She lives as the youngest of 8 children, and is basically forgotten with her sister, who goes to school with her
-She is the Best Drag Racer at school
Theme song:

Last edited:
Reactions: EternalMusic
31991e1b846a367cef7f0881131a74de.jpg

Name
Mark F. Knight
Affiliation
Your Local Ninja
and
Purple Lover

Rumors
Mark is surely a Odd and misterius man...because he is Dam Mute,How do you expect to know of him much?But there are lots of Rumors Floting of the "Mute Man" some say he is Gay wille other say he is Bi. But what is sure mark knows Self defense Classes and aswell Martial Arts and because of this he was Given to be the Local ninja...silent but deadly.

Most have seen Him outside of the school looking up at the sky,no one knows why but some say he is creepy as F***,but he seems to be a Nice guy...just dont light his Fuse or you are gona get some ass Kicking!
Theme Song

31991e1b846a367cef7f0881131a74de.jpg

Name
Mark F. Knight
Affiliation
Your Local Ninja
and
Purple Lover

Rumors
Mark is surely a Odd and misterius man...because he is Dam Mute,How do you expect to know of him much?But there are lots of Rumors Floting of the "Mute Man" some say he is Gay wille other say he is Bi. But what is sure mark knows Self defense Classes and aswell Martial Arts and because of this he was Given to be the Local ninja...silent but deadly.

Most have seen Him outside of the school looking up at the sky,no one knows why but some say he is creepy as F***,but he seems to be a Nice guy...just dont light his Fuse or you are gona get some ass Kicking!
Theme Song
mm. is he gonna use sign language, or something else? that's always fun to have a mute character. ( ^ ^)

Aha! Mark is cute!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yea XD I LOVE mute Characters!...and yes he is gona use Hand Sign Laughage and aswell PAPER AND PENCILE!!!

Reactions: Gore
omg...... another bishie.... someone needs to make a list of the characters with their names affiliations and also their image I feel like.... does anyone else agree?

Reactions: firejay1
omg...... another bishie.... someone needs to make a list of the characters with their names affiliations and also their image I feel like.... does anyone else agree?
i'm making a list as we speak, because i have nothing better to do.

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
Me still wonders if he is gay...... hmm..... I have so many characters

Who mark?....well he is actually Bis. XD they are rumors
If not mark...well i dont know and sorry XD

Hehe, it's cool. Now, who to pair with one of the speed demons. BTW, one is like a ninja (Sorry bro XD) because she doesn't talk, and they are from a wealthy Japanese family

*Narrow eyes and looks at Ice,slowly gets in Dragon stance*
Only one way to know who is the Ninja here ice
OMG a Fight of Both of them! WOW that would be SICK~!

Well, Yui and Kaze (Probably going to change her name) are from a drag racing gang, the co leaders actually, so Yui is more of a sniper with ninja stars and combat training, so basically, a badass sniper with wheels, I will add their cars soon.

pffffft lol you guys~ You won't beat Adolpho and Sanduni with wealth I feel like~ but maybe the same~ Mwahahaha

*Looks away closing eyes and Crossing arms*
Still Mark has the Right of being the REAL local Ninja as it says it on his Affilation...so Mark is the Ninja of the school

Hmm, maybe their parents are business partners or something.

And yes, he can take school ninja, because she is the queen of illegal Street Racing!

Race is no match for the Mighti Fist of Kon Fu! TASTE JUSTICE-....Um wait wrong place...TASTE NINJA!

Lol, I kind of feel like they should have some sort of showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.