B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MALDITASEA DE LA PUTA MADRE QUE ME PARIO!...extoy muy felice...vaya puede ser que nosotros podamos Trolial a las personas sin que ellos sepan XD

Reactions: EternalMusic
Yo no bien hablo Español....... Poco poco~ *chuckles* I can't speak it very well but I can understand what you guys are saying ^^

Oh really *Blushes* I hope you dint understand what i said back there

I have spoken since I was 5 so, it's an old habit

*chuckles softly* I have to say I didn't in all pure honesty... I just imagined people talking in really fast spanish that I can't ick up on unless I record it and slow it down by around a hundred times ^^

Reactions: Yonsisac
I don't understand any Spanish!!!

XD Spanish is in me Blood *Stands tall* so.....I am Respected *Puts sunglasses*

i'm probably gonna make another character soon.

also you're not alone, firejay1. i don't understand it either.

*chuckles and then laughs as Sir Yonsi puts on his glasses* omg that is fab~

*looks over at Angel and chuckles* don't worry~ ^^ We all have a language we can't understand~

Haha welcome back Bun~ ^^

I need to pair Geo with someone..... hmmmm

And wen i learn Russian NO ONE WILL UNDERSTAND ME MUAHAHAHAHA.....but still suck at it -_-

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Haha. We all have lots of languages we can't understand. Just don't go spouting so much Spanish that the rest of us get all lost, okay?

Geo.. Geo... *searching around.

pffft don't worry Angel that won't happen with me~ ^^

Icey do you still want my male? Just so that I know~ ^^

Reactions: firejay1
Im making a male...but if not maybe female but expect male XD will be up in a Moment...gota consentrate!

*cough, laughs, cough. That was very suggestive Muse. "Do you still want my male?" It sounds like you're offering to trade boyfriends. *laughing.

*jumps up and down* more bishies~ <3 (hot guys, just so that everyone is clear what a bishie is~)

mm. mmmmm.

someone should make a list of the characters so far. i probably will soon if nobody else does.

*cough, laughs, cough. That was very suggestive Muse. "Do you still want my male?" It sounds like you're offering to trade boyfriends. *laughing.
HAHAHahaHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA!!!!!!!! Why I wasn't thinking of that way at all Angel Chan~ What were you thinking about~ ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.