B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh~ I know Yonsisac~ ^^

@Yonsisac wanna join this RP?

((I do this all the time ^^;;)

@bun. don't worry about it~ I am sure you did get confused ^^

*Slowli walks in the Empty Room with a cane and Gentle men clothe*
Good morning fellows....I have heard i have been call to a meeting and im willing to hear.
*sits down crossing legs*
Shall we begine?
classy_lagiacrus_by_goateejoe-d3h6vts.png

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*laughs and claps hands together* omg that was beautiful Yonsisac~!!!!!

Why thank you Me'Lady i have a Grin of a smiel seeing such old friend here....Oh and dont minde me looks...i accidentaly got in a ....situation recently

Now...a Place were the "Bad" Kids go correct...How Lovli Concept indeed if i say so myself....Such interest and @Jazz .......I wont let you down darling in this RP...i seeing that is spos to be a Comedy RP...its mostly my tipe indeed

Reactions: EternalMusic
*smiles softly and curtseys out of the mannerism spoken* It is lovely to see you as well Yonsisac~ I believe it has been a while since we last have spoken~ We really must stay in touch~ I still remember how you were in my first RP back on RPN gosh I am rather upset that it didn't last as long as it could have. But that's alright~ It is just sheer delight to see you again ^^

Reactions: Yonsisac
*Chuckles and smiels*
Those are Fine word of a Lady...Those pierce me heart like the tip of a speer...I am Rather happy to see you darling ^^...But indeed the First RP did not lasted like estimated but now im willing to RP with thus Music Once more.....and a sheer delight to see you aswell ^^
lagiacrus_by_servaline-d37wepq.png

and as it seems My gentlemen speech is not anoying you -_-.....it seems to be enforcing you...i gota change Tactics!...But anyway i must depart my people need me!! seeya in the new world

Last edited by a moderator:
I do love the use of images that I have seen you using dear Yonsisac~ Where do you get those images from?

Name: Grayson Amadi
Affiliation: The innocently hazardous
Appearance:
render_onodera_ritsu_by_yaelrukia-d63obim.png
Rumors: Is a walking unlucky charm. Has six older sisters who occasionally dress him up like a girl. Is followed around by a black cat. Supposedly accidentally caused an entire school building to collapse at some point. Is a complete airhead.
Theme Song:
99141d766ec62a3b35dd2a2388d72996.jpg onodera_ritsu_render_by_xanimeheaven101x-d4o8t9o.pngdownload (2).jpg download (3).jpg download (4).jpg *laughs. In case you're wondering, yes I did use Onodera Ritsu. Couldn't resist.

Last edited:
I do love the use of images that I have seen you using dear Yonsisac~ Where do you get those images from?
*Looks both ways nd then at you and whispers*
...The internet

Oh and i like this idea might have a CS soon

*Looks both ways nd then at you and whispers*
...The internet

Oh and i like this idea might have a CS soon
*gasps* that is amazing~!! To find such amazing photos on such an amazingly huge thing!!! *claps hands* I applaud you Yonsisac~

*jumps up and down excitedly* I can't wait for this to start~ <3

*gasps* that is amazing~!! To find such amazing photos on such an amazingly huge thing!!! *claps hands* I applaud you Yonsisac~

*jumps up and down excitedly* I can't wait for this to start~ <3
Pleas...call me Yon or Yonsi...most people call me like that and i wont minde if ya did ^^

amd i just forgot my CS -_-...again

Hhmm, now I want to make more characters

Pleas...call me Yon or Yonsi...most people call me like that and i wont minde if ya did ^^

amd i just forgot my CS -_-...again
Hehe~ I will make you Sir Yonsi~ But I have to say Sir Yonsi~ Your English has improved immensely~!! I am so impressed!!!! *applauds and throws lollipop gumdrop sprinkles everywhere*

Hhmm, now I want to make more characters
haha you and me both Icey~ ^^

Oh You stop it! you making me Blush!...and suprice suprice i have been geting better in guess what...Rolplaying! my Bro say its stupied and Boring wille i say its Creative and Imaginative and the best part it help me get better at English!

Si mi amigo Española!

Oh You stop it! you making me Blush!...and suprice suprice i have been geting better in guess what...Rolplaying! my Bro say its stupied and Boring wille i say its Creative and Imaginative and the best part it help me get better at English!
Haha aww~ Sir Yonsi it is the imminent truth so you will have to believe and I can't wait to see your new style of RPing~ I always enjoyed RPing with you when we got the chance so i would love to see your new RP style~ <3 And yeah all my friends and classmates ask the same thing but meh~ Haters gonna Hate~ ^^

Jazzy said you could make as many characters as you like, so I don't seen any reason not to, Icequeen.

ESO es Ihelo! Woooo! Maditasea .....se me olvido acer mi personaje otraves -_-

PERA TO HABLAS ESPANOL TAMBIEN!!! musica!

And yes my stiel has change ALOT i cant wiat to RP with you

Si si, y Yonsanic tambien. Esto es como nosotros nos connecta mucho. Y ayayaay, my computadora no hace tildes!

Status
Not open for further replies.