B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!) -Sign up & OOC -

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What POV should roleplayers have in this rp?

• 1st Person

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 3rd Person

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
? *doesn't quite understand what's so strange about saying stickler.

*pats Muse. It's fine, really, don't worry. It was just a mistake. We all make them. :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Okay looks like I slept trough a LOT, LOT of messages. Anyways I am still here, okay to talk about potential relationship for Anne. I am also thinking about a possible second character or maybe even two new ones. But first there are some other RPs and stuff to do before I go to brainstorming ideas (actually I already have a few just have to see how good of pics to go with them can Google -Sensei spit out.)

So I am around and if anyone needs me to do anything just say - be it in here or via a PM.

I dunno, but all the Lunar lunacity going on here is making me very confused...

figure out what happen during the time skip?

Well, we have Lunar Hwajae (which I'm just going to call Lunar Letters due to the fact that I can't spell) having an OCD attack, Lunar Muse (which I actually can spell) is just being Lunar Muse I suppose, and then we have you Lunar Goldy (since you have the last part of your name the same as my favorite pet, I'm going to call you Goldfish) who I can't even find on the massive tag list because I don't have that little design thing on my phone keyboard.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I think "Lunar" is just the name of a group they're in. Their names are Hwajae, Muse, and Goldy

I missed a bit x(

Can I have a sum up???

And pls for god sake, please slow down the replies in the rp once we re launch it lmfao
I have school, Trainings and a trip planning hahah The only reason I pretty much failed to participate is the fast pace xD

My old name was firejay1, so if you call me that, I'll respond to that, too.

Mkay. I'm going to just go to bed now. I can't do names today.

They're part of the Illlunarnati

Okay from what I can tell, Muse is getting a check of whos still in and whos not. Also Hwjae made a character bio thread Link is here so its easy to find them. I was kinda asked to help with shipping, not sure if they were serious or not. And now we're trying to figure out what has happen in the time skip. You should also know that for the next while I'll be on my phone most of the time. Hope this was at least a little helpfully @B l u E s

• Thank You
Reactions: B l u E s
Sorry for all that I have missed guys. Had a passing in the family and it hit my grandfather kind of hard. Had to take care of him for a little while.

Sorry for all that I have missed guys. Had a passing in the family and it hit my grandfather kind of hard. Had to take care of him for a little while.
Sorry to hear that love
Hope its better! :)

I am in the middle of busy robotics season, so not very many replies for a while

• Thank You
Reactions: B l u E s
Well maybe we should get a full summary of what has happened with everyone in the rp, that way we can figure out well happened in the time skip and know where everyone is starting.

Reactions: Solar✹Golden
Status
Not open for further replies.